It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey "Liberals", you want to use government force to take my money?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
For everyone against the tax cuts;

How many of you will send to the government, they money that they didn't take?

Promises promises. I'll believe I'm getting a tax cut when I actually get a tax cut.

Does this plan affect your pension at all?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Those millionaire liberal congressman and defeated presidential candidates are loving the Trump tax cut.

All the while saying it's bad.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Promises promises. I'll believe I'm getting a tax cut when I actually get a tax cut.

Fair enough. If you see more money in your pocket due to this plan, do you intend to give it to government because you are against having more?

And no, it won't affect it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You made your money within the confines of this society not on Mars

You hired people educated by the society. You benefit from what the society offers you, gives you exposure to—so you have to pay

If not then move to the woods and live by yourself!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The United States GDP is 15 trillion dollars per year.

The United States GOVERNMENT(S) GDP, by itself, is 15 Trillion Dollars a year.

The government's GDP at 15 trillion dollars is generated by the over 100,000, yes, 100,000 federal, state and local agencies, all collecting money. Your INCOME tax is simply an enslavement tax, not a service tax - there is no direct connection between your income tax and the services your receive with one exception: your income tax gives you ACCESS to the services the government provides but not a right to those services. The government(s) do just find without it, but, if that GDP dips below 14 trillion I expect all hell to break loose from the disaster.

Budget is not a measure of the governments income or wealth, budget is for dupes who read the headlines of the New York times and think they know exactly how government works. I have yet to meet, in person, anyone who actually understands how government operates as a business, but I have met a lifetimes worth of people who think they know. I you know, you never speak, if you think you know, you hand make signs and stand proudly at rally's.

I you do not know the answer to this question, you do not know how governments work. In 1933 the government took away all the money anyone had in the US, what did the government replace that money with?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

How do I benefit from hispeed mono rails,bridges to nowhere,arming middle eastern despots, and hell of a lot of free snip to pretty much the whole world?

Paid for by TAXES.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well that’s the greedy and sinister politicians working for either Israel or the Military Industrial Complex, not the American people.

We have to identify them and vote them out.

But the point is the rich got their wealth from the benefits the society offers.

They don't get rich in a vacum

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well that’s the greedy and sinister politicians working for either Israel or the Military Industrial Complex, not the American people

Guess which one we spend the most on with NOTHING to show for it ?

The WELFARE Industrial Complex.

But the point is the rich got their wealth from the benefits the society offers.

The rich ?

The non rich ain't got nothing to whine bout with their benefits totaling over $100 Trillion.

www.usdebtclock.org...

On top of the non richs household assets totaling over $98 trillion.

edit on 20-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

If you benefit from the new tax plan, will you be sending the additional money you save, to Washington?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Industrial welfare complex ? Boy oh boy...You really hate poor people.

I myself have no hatred for rich folks, I’m happy for them if their happy.

Of course I don’t think wealth is the meaning of life or that it makes one happy in itself.

I just think in this world of suffering we should help those in need if we can, why not

edit on 20-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
nowhere in the meme in the op, is there a reference to taking other peoples money. the meme in the op is saying I dont want a tax cut, i want my taxed money to be used wisely. i want it to help our people and support the infrastructure. the meme in the op is being misrepresented to promote hate for liberals. the most shameful part of it though is that many just jumped on board and started hating also, instead of reading and trying to understand.
edit on 20-12-2017 by evenkeel because: grammar

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If you benefit from the new tax plan, will you be sending the additional money you save, to Washington?

I have no delusions that my small money can do much by giving it back to Washington. I might take on a child in Children International, something like that.

But I will say this, IF I were wealthy, If God wills; I would give probably 80 or 90 percent of it to the poor.

I just don’t see the need for massive wealth for myself.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Fair enough. If you see more money in your pocket due to this plan, do you intend to give it to government because you are against having more?

Most of us will put it towards a month of this sh!tty health insurance we're still forced to carry... or a pack of gum... if we even see a tax cut.

Tell you what.. I'll pledge here and now to spend every penny I save on amusement park tickets for poor kids if you pledge to do the same. We could start a movement together.

edit on 20-12-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Industrial welfare complex ? Boy oh boy...You really hate poor people.

Yes I really,really do!

I actually think they are capable of taking care of themselves unlike LIBERALS that think they are nothing more than animals only to be fed scraps from their table.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You have no right to take my money and force me to pay for things I don't care about!

So, one should only be taxed for services one uses, or agrees with?
edit on 20-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I'll match most any outreach or charity.

I do it any way.

*shrugs*

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I have no delusions that my small money can do much by giving it back to Washington. I might take on a child in Children International, something like that.

But I will say this, IF I were wealthy, If God wills; I would give probably 80 or 90 percent of it to the poor.

I just don’t see the need for massive wealth for myself.

So you'll keep the money, but will still be against getting it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Seek council with the forefathers by reading their teachings about why and how the economy was designed to work.

Oh before you think of it no, "but natives American's or women's rights" blah blah blah because the system they gave us and taught us how to use is what gave women their rights and freed the slaves. Through the power of the Republic and with the value of freedom held to the highest regard.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I was thinking more along the lines of Thoreau.

But nice deflection.

You didn't answer the question.
edit on 20-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You’re really not listening to me or others who are questioning this tax bill.

First of all, I'm not against tax cuts for MC or poor people, or even tax cuts for the rich if there modest.

What most people don’t like is the humongous tax cuts for the rich.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join