It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Lawyer's Office Stormed, Assange Tweets Video of Seth Rich Hint

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Sorry.

But if this was the deep state.

You would never know they were there.

That break in is amateur hour.

I wouldn't put it past Assange, and his lawyer for staging their own false flag.

Been too long since he was newsworthy.

Answer this. Where do you get your news that you consider more news worthy. Wikileaks have a 100 percent proven record and have several times in court substantiated that. There journalistic techniques have won them in the past awards for journalism.

WL provide objective verifiable information. They spend months checking their sources before they release. You may not like what they say but the truth has no agenda. Why do you consider them non news worthy. Did the truth hurt you.?

Where do you get yours new?

CNN

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The "deep state" already lost to Russia over Wikileaks. Russia has their hand so far up Assange's backside they can scratch his tonsils. Assange has likely picked out the drapes and type of mattress for his room in Moscow, in anticipation of the Ecuadorians kicking him out. Hell, he might even get bunk beds with Snowden. Wouldn't that make for a killer reality TV show?

Wikieaks stated the leaks did not come from Russia they came from an individual Seth Who is now dead. He was shot in the back and paid a heavy price so that information could be released.

Research is your friend. Stop drinking from the cup of mass media .Research is your friend.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Seth Rich's family want nothing to do with those conspiracy stories, they even put a cease and desist order on Fox News which promoted the story through several entities without any evidence

Funny then that just after this incident Julian Assange posts a video up of Seth Rich. Funny that Wikileaks would put a reward out too for information concerning the death of Seth RIch.

QAnon said he was taken out by two MS13 members who where afterwards killed themselves.

W

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: Grambler

Might just be stunt to0, just to keep the idea Assange is still alive.

Hes not been seen Since Pamela Anderson took a meal to the Ecuadorean embassy and gave it him. Within a short period of time he was taken ill, a half dozen vehicles showed up and he was taken away from the embassy in a vehicle.

Since then has a never been seen on the balcony of the Ecuadorean embassy, or, anywhere else.

Its likely that either whoever took him away from the Embassy has handed him over/lost him to a powerful friend of tyranny and the rule of what-ever-I-say-it-is law. Since then I've noticed the tone and tenor of Wikileaks has changed to a more "conciliatory" approach to things.

The Storm is Here

Protective Custody.

edit on 22-12-2017 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

S&F for importance and thanks for putting thread up. Hope they didn't manage to grab anything.

Guess they were after some valuable info. They are running scared just now. This is the most exposes the Deep State / ShadowGov / Elite Cabal have ever been to the public eye.

Shame most folks dont see it..

This is what makes me disillusioned. We've had more access to information than any time in history, and still a majority of the population has an idealistic 8th grade understanding of government, policy, etc. I.e. a very whitewashed one. Most people still believe the media tells the truth. Most have no conception of how corrupt our national gov is or international politics. Most think the US fights abroad for democracy and freedom, and soldiers are "fighting for our freedoms."

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Sorry.

But if this was the deep state.

You would never know they were there.

That break in is amateur hour.

I wouldn't put it past Assange, and his lawyer for staging their own false flag.

Been too long since he was newsworthy.

Exactly right

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Azureblue

Might just be stunt to0, just to keep the idea Assange is still alive.

Hes not been seen Since Pamela Anderson took a meal to the Ecuadorean embassy and gave it him. Within a short period of time he was taken ill, a half dozen vehicles showed up and he was taken away from the embassy in a vehicle.

Since then has a never been seen on the balcony of the Ecuadorean embassy, or, anywhere else.

Its likely that either whoever took him away from the Embassy has handed him over/lost him to a powerful friend of tyranny and the rule of what-ever-I-say-it-is law. Since then I've noticed the tone and tenor of Wikileaks has changed to a more "conciliatory" approach to things.

He's given Live-Streams proving he is alive.

And it contained close up, full face, talking bloke that looked and sounded like julian Assange and not the other Assange whose photo can be found on the net.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Sorry, I live in consensual reality, not my own reality I've picked and chosen for myself using "alternative facts".

WL never said any of that. They may have "hinted" at that, to doge the question.

We all know hacking groups contracted by Russian intelligence gave WL the goods.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: purplemer

Sorry, I live in consensual reality, not my own reality I've picked and chosen for myself using "alternative facts".

WL never said any of that. They may have "hinted" at that, to doge the question.

We all know hacking groups contracted by Russian intelligence gave WL the goods.

Be precise with your meaning. I have stated fact. If you want to contend me, state what you think is incorrect. Although you are wasting your time my information comes from the horses mouth.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join