It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Lawyer's Office Stormed, Assange Tweets Video of Seth Rich Hint

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: Grambler

Might just be stunt to0, just to keep the idea Assange is still alive.

Hes not been seen Since Pamela Anderson took a meal to the Ecuadorean embassy and gave it him. Within a short period of time he was taken ill, a half dozen vehicles showed up and he was taken away from the embassy in a vehicle.

Since then has a never been seen on the balcony of the Ecuadorean embassy, or, anywhere else.

Its likely that either whoever took him away from the Embassy has handed him over/lost him to a powerful friend of tyranny and the rule of what-ever-I-say-it-is law. Since then I've noticed the tone and tenor of Wikileaks has changed to a more "conciliatory" approach to things.

He's given Live-Streams proving he is alive.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So, the Shillary and Soro's crew tried to steal any evidence wikileaks might have about another of their "botched up assassinations". Kind of reminds me of the Podesta email in which Podesta describes the exact place where Judge Antonin Scalia was "murdered", and Podesta calls it by the codeword name "Wet Works" used to describe assassinations. That email from Podesta clearly states "Didn't think Wet Works meant pool parties at the Vineyard". The globalist media has certainly done everything they can to avoid mentioning this. I do hope that President Trump opens an investigation over this before the left-wing authoritarians can get the UN to police U.S. cities "for gun confiscation" as the left authoritarians want to do in cities like Chicago.

edit on 21-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Desperate times for the deep state!

It is good to hear that the lawyer believes they did not get what they were after.

Seth Rich is going to come back to bite the DNC in the a**, Assange is not to be taken lightly and hopefully Seth and his family are given the justice they deserve!

The "deep state" already lost to Russia over Wikileaks.

Russia has their hand so far up Assange's backside they can scratch his tonsils. Assange has likely picked out the drapes and type of mattress for his room in Moscow, in anticipation of the Ecuadorians kicking him out.

Hell, he might even get bunk beds with Snowden. Wouldn't that make for a killer reality TV show?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The deadman's switch was already flipped late last year, and the decryption key is hidden in the Bitcoin blockchain.

Good luck finding it before getting Xkeyscored though.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

HELLS NO!!! do not buy all new!

Especially if they gotta be shipped to you!

No such agency has dedicated teams to intercept and bork new machines being shipped to people they want to surveil!

You also know that every time you go through customs you have "consented" to them strip mining and otherwise gerfingerpokin yer hardware right?

Makes you feel all safe doesn't it!!!
edit on 21-12-2017 by roguetechie because: Yer not her

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Wait...

You think that a live stream "showing him alive" proves something?

You don't follow tech news too closely do you?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

Wait...

You think that a live stream "showing him alive" proves something?

You don't follow tech news too closely do you?

Fair enough. Could be staged.

But would a fake Assange leak hints about Seth Rich?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

To sow seeds of disinformation among Americans. It creates division, divide, chaos and increases the level of "noise".

Part of the purpose of good propaganda is to bombard and overload the people with so much information they don't know what's real or fake. It's called "The Fire-hose of Falsehood".

Any good conspiracist should recognize psyops when they're being employed. As I said, the DM switch went active last year, and Assange lost control of WL. He's a puppet now, and Russia is controlling him. He's alive, but he's got a Kalashnikov to the head.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

That makes three versions in this thread already:

1. Assange is alive and legit

2. Assange is dead

3. Assange is alive and a Russian Puppet

I'll go with version 1) for now.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

#2 is false.

#1 is also false.

Hint:

Spend some time in the recesses of the dark web in places that are hard to find and usually "invite only"

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
As I said, the DM switch went active last year, and Assange lost control of WL. He's a puppet now, and Russia is controlling him.

He was considered legit, until the point he turned against the Dems. After that he was considered a Russian puppet.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Garzon heads Assange's legal defense, in particular working to avoid extradition to Sweden and preparing to face charges thought to be pending by U.S. authorities

By the way Bitter Dregs, Sweden dropped charges against Assange, he no longer faces extradition for that Trumped up Bull S****. In that regard what he faces is Kidnapping by the uS for exposing the Empires wickedness. uS let Manning go, they should just relent already...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Spend some time in the recesses of the dark web in places that are hard to find and usually "invite only"

You have real secret info nobody else does, huh?

Pssst.. you're lying.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Every time I hear something about Assange and Wikileaks having information, but they are holding on to it, all I can think of is

The more I hear about them having information and teasing about it, but refusing to release it, the more I think they are trying to blackmail someone or some organization. I feel like they have become less about the truth and more about their own personal power.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Hillary should have hired better people. With all her and Bill's successful hits you would think she would have that covered.

I think the Trump administration's massive crackdown on MS-13 might have something to do with this.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Where the heck is the President? Assange risked his life during the 2016 election to the get the message out RE: Clinton.

He should be picked up by US commandos, engaging British forces in combat if needed. We should provide Assange/Snowden asylum, as they've both done great services for this country making selfless sacrifices.

The first enemy of criminals and cronies is truth. Assange/Snowden expose those criminals.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
The deep state should know by know, Assange/WikiLeaks has this stored in numerous locations and in the cloud. Some people actually don't leave this on unsecured servers!

Exactly. Who really broke in there, and why? Even if Assange was storing leaks at his lawyer's office--for some strange reason--there wouldn't be any point to stealing them when he has copies elsewhere. They did not break in to recover any leaks, that'd be ridiculous. Also, Garzón can't necessarily be trusted when he says they didn't get what they where looking for. He'd need to say that to reassure his clients or whoever else he may have sensitive information about on file in his office. And that's assuming he even knows what the burglars where looking for.

It could be Americans looking for something, would have to be related to some case against Assange I guess, even though Sweden isn't trying to extradite anymore. It could also be unrelated to Assange. Of course it could be some sort of disinfo stunt too, but I don't see a clear motive for that. Another theory is that they where planting a harmful program on the computer, or some device in the office. Maybe, but why not steal something then, to make it look more innocuous? Or maybe they did steal things.

I just don't know what Garzón could have in his office that would be so important, related to Assange. One way to get him would be to get Ecuador to cooperate, so maybe something that was needed for that.

a reply to: JBurns

Give them asylum from who? It's the US who are trying to get them in the first place. Britain is mostly in it because they have treaties to honor with Sweden and the US. Although Ecuador and Assange himself would surely be pissed if the Brits let their embassy be assaulted unchallenged.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
They should walk away from that office and leave everything there. Hire a company to come in and destroy the place.

Fred.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sorry.

But if this was the deep state.

You would never know they were there.

That break in is amateur hour.

I wouldn't put it past Assange, and his lawyer for staging their own false flag.

Been too long since he was newsworthy.
edit on 22-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Nuke it.
From space.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join