It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Lawyer's Office Stormed, Assange Tweets Video of Seth Rich Hint

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Three hooded figures dressed in black broke into the Madrid office of WikiLeaks lawyer Baltasar Garzon at dawn on Monday morning, in what police are describing as a "very professional" operation they are treating as an attempted robbery, according to Spain's largest newspaper, El País. Garzon heads Assange's legal defense, in particular working to avoid extradition to Sweden and preparing to face charges thought to be pending by U.S. authorities

www.zerohedge.com...

Yes I know it's zerohedge which some people don't like, but links to the Spanish paper and assanges Twitter is given.

Men broke in to assanges lawyers office and put tape on surveillance cameras and looked very professional, but the lawyer claims they didn't seem to get what they were after.

Wikipedia mentioned in their tweet that the via is heating up against assange.

Assange then personally tweeted that a Jimmy dore (a progressive commentator that hates trump and hillary) video in which dore says assange all But told people Seth such was the leaker was brilliant.

The dore video is linked in the article, but if someone wants to link it directly here I would appreciate it.

Both the theft and assange response seem very interesting to me.

Perhaps people are getting desperate to know and steal what assange may have.

edit on 20-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It appears that someone is scared.
a reply to: Grambler

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Desperate times for the deep state!

It is good to hear that the lawyer believes they did not get what they were after.

Seth Rich is going to come back to bite the DNC in the a**, Assange is not to be taken lightly and hopefully Seth and his family are given the justice they deserve!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmWednesday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Maybe someone should ask Q about this event?
edit on b000000312017-12-20T13:42:19-06:0001America/ChicagoWed, 20 Dec 2017 13:42:19 -0600100000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

S&F for importance and thanks for putting thread up. Hope they didn't manage to grab anything.

Guess they were after some valuable info. They are running scared just now. This is the most exposes the Deep State / ShadowGov / Elite Cabal have ever been to the public eye.

Shame most folks dont see it..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The deep state should know by know, Assange/WikiLeaks has this stored in numerous locations and in the cloud. Some people actually don't leave this on unsecured servers!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If they didn't get what they were after then it wasn't a professional job.

I hope the lawyers have the sense to make sure it wasn't a ruse to get spyware onto their machines.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
If they didn't get what they were after then it wasn't a professional job.

I hope the lawyers have the sense to make sure it wasn't a ruse to get spyware onto their machines.

I think this is exactly the goal of the break in

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
It appears that someone is scared.

Watch out for remote cell operated car bombs. Probably the same squad.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Hillary should have hired better people. With all her and Bill's successful hits you would think she would have that covered.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Spyware or some other high tech equipment to monitor keystrokes, conversations, etc.

I'd monitor all network traffic out of his office if I were him.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: ATSAlex

Spyware or some other high tech equipment to monitor keystrokes, conversations, etc.

I'd monitor all network traffic out of his office if I were him.

I'd get all new computers and MOVE ...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Seth Rich is going to come back to bite the DNC in the a**, Assange is not to be taken lightly and hopefully Seth and his family are given the justice they deserve!

Seth Rich's family want nothing to do with those conspiracy stories, they even put a cease and desist order on Fox News which promoted the story through several entities without any evidence.
Perhaps the proof of the pudding may come through Mueller's investigation of the Trump Campaign individuals.
Thing is, it may also be a crime to propagate a co-ordinated twitter type campaign conspiracy such as happened with the shooting of Seth Rich, and Pizzagate for that matter, if any of those individuals involved had other country interests at heart for instance, rather than the interests of the USA.
Assange may actually know little about those campaign officials dealings, or their methods, but even if he does, he is very unlikely to even make hints about anything if it should ever amount to concealing evidence of any crime, that would be the last thing that Wikileaks would want when their whole ethos is based around exposing wrongdoing....and they have been pretty successful at that.
Now, if somebody did break into this lawyers office, the question is why, who, and what for, or if it make any sense, and to me it doesn't....unless this is something half cocked, and there is but a few in the whole scenario who would do something so half-cocked.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So Baltasar Garzon only has one client? Assange must pay well.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Leave what?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

@20:36

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Any sensative info in just 1 place. At my company, i have 3 backups for each server...1 one site, 1 cloud, and 1 physical removeable that i store in a bank vault.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Might just be stunt to0, just to keep the idea Assange is still alive.

Hes not been seen Since Pamela Anderson took a meal to the Ecuadorean embassy and gave it him. Within a short period of time he was taken ill, a half dozen vehicles showed up and he was taken away from the embassy in a vehicle.

Since then has a never been seen on the balcony of the Ecuadorean embassy, or, anywhere else.

Its likely that either whoever took him away from the Embassy has handed him over/lost him to a powerful friend of tyranny and the rule of what-ever-I-say-it-is law. Since then I've noticed the tone and tenor of Wikileaks has changed to a more "conciliatory" approach to things.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Assange had the goods on ALL the sexually-abusive celebrities from Pamela Anderson (through CIA-Blackmailer Hugh Hefner). Assange had ALL the goods on Hillary and Podesta and still has much more to publish, from Seth Rich. And more. Thats why Assange is locked up in the Embassy of Ecudador in the City of London. And thats why they dont kill him...because that would auto-release remaining explosive files.

History books will remember Assange as a hero.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

Shame most folks dont see it..

Conspiracy Theories have cried Wolf for decades, with very little to show for it. Now REAL stuff is coming to light and the desensitized no longer pay attention.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join