It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubious Trump dossier producer now targeted by Russian oligarchs for smear campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The company neck-deep in that famous "Trump Dossier" has some lawsuits from some Russian businessmen who say they are "victims" !!

3 men from Alfa Bank filed a lawsuit in October claiming they were smeared and defamed by the report.

The "report" claims bribery and collusion.

The "suitee" is none other than FusionGPS.

Is this for real?

Or just a cover story to deflect?

MALICE !!

Dubious Trump dossier producer now targeted by Russian oligarchs for ‘smear campaign

Fusion GPS, the producer of the infamous Trump dossier, is fending off in court three of Russia’s richest oligarchs by painting them as corrupt bankers in bed with President Vladimir Putin.

The three primary investors in Moscow’s Alfa Bank — Mikhail Fridman, Petr Aven and German Khan — filed a libel lawsuit against Fusion in October. Fusion’s dossier, written by former British spy Christopher Steele, says two of them engineered cash bribes to Mr. Putin. The dossier also implies that the bank colluded with Mr. Putin to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election by hacking Democratic Party computers.

The lawsuit describes the three billionaires as international businessmen who became “collateral damage” in Fusion’s war to destroy the Donald Trump campaign.

edit on Dec-20-2017 by xuenchen because: q++++

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The "malice" is the Sanctions imposed on certain Russian oligarchs after claims of Russian election hacking started in the west. Got nothing to do with Trump.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Its all fun and games until someone looses a eye .Or a crap load of CASH .

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The "malice" is the Sanctions imposed on certain Russian oligarchs after claims of Russian election hacking started in the west. Got nothing to do with Trump.

Neither did Fusion produce the dossier either, it was produced by Steele over a period of months as a series of reports, and given to Fusion, and is still seriously considered by international intel. Hardly an item of dubiousness in any one's book then, and it's not even called 'dubious' in the given link...which doesn't work anyway. I do wish the op wouldn't conduct this faky stuff.

'Load Failed,

Load of URL https ://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/17/fusion-gps-trump-dossier-producer-sued-defamation-/ failed with error code -113.'

OP link heading,

'Dubious Trump dossier producer now targeted by Russian oligarchs for ‘smear campaign ' Tut tut.
edit on 20-12-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I hope they bankrupt Fusion.

Take them to the cleaners evil Russians

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Neither did Fusion produce the dossier either, it was produced by Steele over a period of months as a series of reports, and given to Fusion,

... so goes the official "story".

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I can't wait to see the pee pee tape.
I think as so does Steel the dossier is 70%/90% true.

Sure the oligarchs are going to go after steele he has form showing up Russians.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Sure the oligarchs are going to go after steele he has form showing up Russians.

If it was real....
Don't you think it would have leaked by now?

Wouldn't it have leaked during the campaign last year?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: testingtesting

If it was real....
Don't you think it would have leaked by now?

Wouldn't it have leaked during the campaign last year?

The fact it wasn't proves it's BS (imo)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Here' s a link that talks about gps fusion dossier- and the u1 deal.

Based on what has been revealed, it's time for the Justice Department to step up. We continue to believe that a special counsel or federal prosecutor needs to be appointed to see if members of the Obama administration — in particular former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — were guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors in their dubious dealing with the Russians.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: smurfy

Neither did Fusion produce the dossier either, it was produced by Steele over a period of months as a series of reports, and given to Fusion,

... so goes the official "story".

The dossier was out and about long before any Mueller investigation, pages were released by Buzzfeed January 2017, as detailed. There was no official acknowledgement until March 2017. About that time the BBC found out about a Russian spy undercover as a Russian Diplomat to the US, Steele had misspelt his name as Kulagin in the dossier, his correct name is Kalugin, but he was key to being the Kremlin's man involved with Russian meddling in Trump's election. Russia pulled Kalugin back home in August 2016...the likelyhood there being that the Russians realised that Kalugin was already in US intel's sights for some reason or another...as a spy at that time. I'm not sure that any US diplomat had met Kalugin as an opposite number over six years, but it seems not, however US intel knew something then.
There is another little bit of information too, Steele did not pop up out of the blue as far as US intel is concerned, he had already been passing information to the UK and US from 2013..if that rings any bells for you?
I guess not, you only want to say, "so goes the official "story" for some effect or other. Pffft!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

All according to the "official story".

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

All according to the "official story".

What now, a Fox with a stammer? ....that doesn't have a link to a story that's already months old, (even older in Buzzfeed's case) about a couple of guys who have a history of suing in indignation about their probable, 'bad habits' brilliant stuff my man...you have just saved Trump's bacon!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

They still don't want to admit the emails were leaked, not hacked from the DNC. And they all love a good commie witch hunt. For some strange reason every hundred years or so the West goes nuts, thinks it has to attack Russia.

new topics

top topics

join