It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnel just committed a felony

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

i'm a woman and i do not condone that wacko one ioda! She's an embarassment to my gender!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Who says Trump Derangement Syndrome doesn't exist. Literally just caused this idiot to commit a felony.

Get help Rosie.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

She can just say someone else posted it on her phone.

That line worked for trump when his post incriminated him. He even had his lawyers come out and say they did it.

Except that then the person who posted it could be charged. In Trump's case, his lawyer having said it pretty much diffused the situation. In this case, she'd have to incriminate someone else.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Best part; Ben Shapiro gets in on it.

After the barrage of Shapiro posts, O'Donnell responded with a profanity-laced reply. "suck my d*** Ben."

The exchange continued, leading Shapiro to make even more claims against O'Donnell.

"You’re already a felon, Rosie. Don’t be a homophobic sexual harasser too," replied Shapiro.

What a day!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Sorry Rosie, the bill passed, Trump will sign it into law this week.

Merry Christmas from President Trump.

Maybe she will do us all a favor and finally keep her promise to leave the country.

omg i hope so!

I haven't had popcorn and beer in monthes!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
no different then the actual bribery our congresspeople get from lobbyists, PACS and donors all the time. She just openly said it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Gender has nothing to do with it; idiocy knows no difference.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes you are right. Thank you for reminding me never to hook up with anyone ever again.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Damn and here I thought I read "Rosie O'Donnel just committed Suicide"

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

That is one sexy woman...just saying...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Best part; Ben Shapiro gets in on it.

After the barrage of Shapiro posts, O'Donnell responded with a profanity-laced reply. "suck my d*** Ben."

The exchange continued, leading Shapiro to make even more claims against O'Donnell.

"You’re already a felon, Rosie. Don’t be a homophobic sexual harasser too," replied Shapiro.

What a day!

Shapiro wins that round.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That is one sexy woman...just saying...

Are you serious?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
no different then the actual bribery our congresspeople get from lobbyists, PACS and donors all the time. She just openly said it.

Legally it is different. As long as there's not a direct offer of "we'll give you X million to vote up or down" it doesn't count as bribery. The benefits and what they want in return are implied, which technically makes it legal. This is a direct offer. It's textbook attempted bribery.

To be clear, I think the laws around lobbying should be changed, because in effect they really are the same thing. Whether it's a direct offer or not, it shouldn't be legal. But as of now, it is. What Rosie just did isn't.
edit on 20 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'll take the bribe. send me a million Rosie and I'll post something negative in the mud-pit about Republicans. Buy me, buy me!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Rosie O’Donnell Vows to Give Jeff Flake, Susan Collins $2 Million Each if They Vote Against GOP Tax Cuts

LOL. Rosie the Riveter was so horrified by the idea that tax reform might pass, she openly committed bribery.

Using her verified Twitter account Tuesday night, the aging O’Donnell offered $2 million to both Susan Collins (R-ME) and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) in exchange for a “no” vote on Tuesday night’s tax cut vote (an act that is unquestionably illegal).

Bonus: as someone else points out in the comments, her offer probably guaranteed that Collins & Flake would vote "Yes," to avoid any appearance that they were accepting Rosie's bribe.

Glad to see she's a firm believer in Clinton Style Democracy.

"How much for the women?"

"How much for your vote?"

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

i'm a woman and i do not condone that wacko one ioda! She's an embarassment to my gender!

Ummm...say it isn't so...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Rosie O’Donnell Vows to Give Jeff Flake, Susan Collins $2 Million Each if They Vote Against GOP Tax Cuts

LOL. Rosie the Riveter was so horrified by the idea that tax reform might pass, she openly committed bribery.

Using her verified Twitter account Tuesday night, the aging O’Donnell offered $2 million to both Susan Collins (R-ME) and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) in exchange for a “no” vote on Tuesday night’s tax cut vote (an act that is unquestionably illegal).

Bonus: as someone else points out in the comments, her offer probably guaranteed that Collins & Flake would vote "Yes," to avoid any appearance that they were accepting Rosie's bribe.

Glad to see she's a firm believer in Clinton Style Democracy.

"How much for the women?"

"How much for your vote?"

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I'm a Woman x 5 million

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I was thinking Borat but Blues Brothers will do

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Once you are registered with the Secretary of the Senate and the Clerk of the House.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join