It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Trump gives the UFO disclosure speech???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The incidents that occurred at:

Malmstrom Air Force Base.
Minot Air Force Base.
Rendlesham (RAF Bentwaters, RAF Woodbridge );

Showed the vulnerability of military nuclear forces by 'unknown' entities.

Those incidents alone are most likely responsible for preventing any formal disclosure by the US or UK.

If a President did formally disclose, they would have to explain these incidents, and I cannot imagine any of them wanting to be on that hot seat. This is my opinion of course, but just imagine the s# storm that would ensue.
edit on 22-12-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The present president wouldn’t be responsible for the actions of the president 4 presidents ago..

They would have to explain why they are not a threat, but not why they let it happen.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Any informed observer would sideline those three propagandist, pompous tools of the liberalidiot NWO establishment agenda & get Jaques Vallee on the case in a scenario like this. And admittedly, the Donald is far inferior to Reagan, for example, in the 'Alien Disclosure' context - but he's a man of his infantile time, so let's run with it. Anyway, Vallee's about the only high profile member of the postmodern highly-accomplished science crowd that I would trust to give at least a semi-honest statement on the matter of UFOs & non-human intelligence, assuming he was authorised to do so - and he wouldn't break his security oaths for the sake of selling a few more books, of that I am certain. It has been satisfactorily proven, to my mind & in the credible estimation of many others, that he is most definitely IN the 'need to know' crowd, and has been for a long, long time. Although his personal philosophy is questionable, diverging 180' from my own in places - that's none of my business. Trusting him to share a true 'state of the phenomenon' address? That I can do.

The same cannot be said of Hawking, De Grasse Tyson & Bill Nye, who have zero appropriate experience, zero appropriate knowledge/ observation (having allowed their dogma & the $$ to blinker their approaches to their respective fields) & what is more, it is abundantly clear that they are all employed, at some level or another, in slightly divergent strands of the same absurdist paradigm, SPECIFICALLY TO DETRACT FROM the possibility of an honest, humanity-affirming disclosure event, or indeed, any event whatsoever which would truly benefit Mankind.

They promote a blinkered approach to science equal to or greater than their own tunnel vision, and all fulfill specific roles in 'breaking in' the imagination of the scientists of the future - almost all of whom are being trained for corporate servitude, NOT for free-spirited rational inquiry, either for the love of knowledge or the good of the human race (or ideally, both).

If you can't see it, you're in too close.

Take a few steps back so it can come into proper focus. Their goal, as with all mainstream programming agents, is to draw you in super close to one or two areas of the map, so it's impossible to see the big picture - indeed, impossible to realise there even IS a big picture. They're ALL on the payroll, and have been enlisted in the NWO 'armada of the conquest of the ignorant by ever-tightening control of real scientific modeling, ever-greater compartmentalisation, and ever-stricter rules of 'acceptable thought'. They are agents of an agenda, there is absolutely no doubt - fanboys for the Old Guard Quantum-Mechanifail paradigm, and imho have very little in the way of actual integrity- though I would give Hawking a little credit as he clearly isn't allowing himself to be quite as strictly controlled, and doesn't seem to be as willingly pointing kids off the edge of the cliff - unlike Nye the Slitherin Guy & De Grasse (Snitch) Tyson, who are nothing but sell-out, skin-saving, money-grubbing agents of the Dark Side, active trolls who are complicit on campus in the intellectual & ethical flaying of the next generation..

edit on DecemberSunday17012CST04America/Chicago-060044 by FlyInTheOintment because: Because Bill Nye told me to..

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

But your not your average person..

Your a hard core conspiracy theorist..

AkA not the target audience for disclosure..

If it is true or not, nothing accredited people say will matter to you..

Because you only believe those your average person finds laughable.

So any hypothetical disclosure would not be targeting you. You think you already know the truth. You don’t need disclosure.

The rest of the world however would trust a Gates, NDT or Nye.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join