It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Trump gives the UFO disclosure speech???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: calwoodbutcher

Whatchu mean? That there are still rational people that aren't buying what he's selling? Even if it comes with a side of Alien.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

I don’t know..

I think it’s president level important..

Hell I think it is the biggest discovery in human history.. hands down.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

This has 7 flags..

Go look at the most recent pro trump/antihillary propaganda.. it will 50 in a day..

It seems to me there are marginally more people actually debating on the “left”..

It makes me wonder if it is not bots..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Do you really feel like using a synonym (I think it’s a synonym lol) is a counterpoint?!?!

You said title, then addressed the opening statement lol..

How you wrote that and felt like you “nailed it” I have NO idea lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I don’t think an American politician gives up that chance..

Not if they have the choice.. that’s instant HISTORY BOOK, stuff there..

For all human history..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You mean “people who parrot accredited news organizations , who actually employ journalists and fire/suspend people for publishing fake or unvetted stories..”

As opposed to zero-hedge, brietbart, infowars and others that are compilation sites, that DO NOT even employ journalists and have never once fired someone for the daily fake stories they put out..

Sites that just copy/paste MSM stories then twist hen around to fit their political agenda..

A) any top ten “times the news lied” video you watch on you tube, will have 7 of the ten concerning THE REPUBLICAN leg Iraq war, and they are lying for Bush..

B) for any example of a fake MSM story you could post, I can raise you 3 fake stories from zero-hedges HOMEPAGE TODAY...

How someone can call CNN “fake news” then post an article from zero hedge.. I have no idea..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Define good speech..

Presently, I have only seen him spout logical fallacies and propaganda that sounds good and means nothing..

Something all politicans do , to be fair, but I have yet to see a real heartfelt speech yet..

Maybe his acceptance speech where he dropped the facade and admitted hillary wasn’t an evil beast actively trying to destroy America.

Ps I hate defending politicians.. but when the attacks are pizzagate , fake rape allegations and clinton bodybags?!?!!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You mean the fake stories they fired/suspended people for???

Has Fox News EVER even disciplined someone for a fake story?!?!

Ever?!?!

As I said..

For every fake MSM news story you could post, I can post 3 from zero-hedge’s home page TODAY..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Dr. Steven I agree with you.

~Morpheus

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: JoshuaCox
To start, Trump is not in the need to know circle so he is not informed on the UFO or ET

lol. Who is?

You don't wanna know, otherwise you'd join the Clinton Body count list....

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think the level of believeabilty would be based on the context of where his announcement was delivered.

If it was something that he put in a tweet, I might question it. But, even then it would cause such a stir that more credible people would have to publicly address the issue.

If it's a special news conference that's been arranged by the adults in the White House, I would believe him. The credible sources would then fill in the gaps.

As much as I dislike Donald Trump, I will admit that he can give a coherent speech. He has delivered a few well written speeches in a somewhat presidential manner. It's when he goes off script that he sounds like an idiot.

-dex

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
That’s goood!! I can hear the words come out of him mouth when I read your comment!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm waiting for Trump to have an unannounced tour of Area 51 and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. After seeing his first live extraterrestrial and a recovered UFO, he makes a public announcement on national TV with a surprised expression like this...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

About 30% of the adult US population would believe him if he said he was an alien. The other 70% would automatically assume he was lying. Believe me.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
50% will say it's more Trump lies and hyperbole, 50% will get on the ships if their orange god tells them to.

Even the super mods make fun of people with different skin color now, damn this place has gotten classy.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Spray tan orange is not a protected class. Do you even Pit?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Orange people are an endangered species...

Just saying.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

The conspiracy crowd always turns on those in power..

During bush they all hated the GOP, then quickly swapped that hate to Obama..

You can’t run a campaign based on conspiracy theories.. because once your in power you have no “other” to blame things on..

So once you are the boss, then can’t blame everything on the other party, your only option is to eat your own..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Amazing, you libs can't even start a ufo/alien thread without bashing Trump. Get over it and move the eff on.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

we're gonna build a yuuuge dome. so yuge. such a beautiful dome and the martians are gonna pay for it!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join