It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Trump gives the UFO disclosure speech???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't think there is any way in hell - - those in the know of off planet beings - - would give Trump the "time of day".

I do think Trump would absolutely spout out any info on off planet beings - - if he had any.

So, if he does say anything, my opinion is - - he really knows nothing - - and is doing it for attention or distraction.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

It's no different than the "boy who cried wolf" Trump lies or exaggerates so much and is inclined toward so.much drama and hyperbole, no one would take him seriously.. It's a pickle.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I couldn't stand Obama but if he gave the disclosure speech I would have believed him. I imagine any sort of disclosure would come along with some sort of evidence.

This thread is so full of partisan hate I almost can't believe it given how much you lefties complain that ATS is nothing but right wing racist these days.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone
Usually a title goes at the top..

Do you know the definition of “title” lol??

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

It's not partisan to consider the credibility of the source.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: thesaneone
Usually a title goes at the top..

Do you know the definition of “title” lol??

A discriptive name is one definition.

An appellation of dignity, honor, distinction, or preeminence to a person or rank.

A person holding a title especially of nobility.

Do you need a definition of some of the bigger words I used?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Yea, phrases like "Orange god" or "Herr Drumf" sure aren't partisan. What about "the boy who cried fake" coming from members that parrot proven fake news on this very site?

It's funny though, its like the conspiracy would come full circle. First its a conspiracy to keep the info from us, then when / if they admit it, its just another part of the conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The picture in the Trump meme in this thread is actually what I thought when I watched that conference. It's a man that just had something massive and unexpected put upon him. Everything about it is at odds with his normal public bearing.

Taken in conjunction with the UFO talk coming from Hilary, Bill and Podesta in the election and now this TTS video release its an interesting combination of events.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

That's what happens when the truth becomes relative. Trump, Fox News and Facebook did that.
edit on 12/20/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
He might! ..at the behest of the secret world government.

.. but it probably will not be for what you think - that is, to benefit you.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Funny, you left out ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Brietbart, Buzzfeed, Wapo, and every other "news" organization that has been caught pushing lies especially over the last year.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What if Donald “F’n” Trump gives the disclosure speech?!?!!!

Any disclosure speech would only be given by a president after the cat was out of the bag and there was an incident where there is solid proof. So, believing him would probably not be a question.

Hopefully, he wouldn't go off script to much. Like any president, he's capable of a good speech, as long as he doesn't write it himself and doesn't ad lib.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22970355]JoshuaCox[/post

If ever such a speech was made, it would be given by The Secretary General of The United Nations.

Whoever he or she is at the time.

You can bet on it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

This thread is the prime example of what is currently wrong with ATS.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Because Earth money is worth so much more then the Andromedan Glek.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I agree..

He would have to walk out hand in hand with an ET or everyone just thinks he’s lying.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Then who is..

See I find all that just ridiculously illogical..

EVERYTHING in government has a paper trail. There is nothing that people could try to with hold from Trump that he couldn’t point to and say “joe Smith is doing XYZ..”

An agency like that would need funding and to be refunded every year. So you would need people who knew to keep it all up..

Well the fbi/cia directors chanfe constantly..

I don’t know if there is a single individual, outside of maybe one or 2 generals who have the ability to do that.

There is absolutely NO one on the political side who could.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Of course not..

I don’t hate anyone.

I was pro trump until he brought those 3 frauds accusing Clinton to the debates..

People who falsely accuse others of rape/molestation. I find disgusting..

I think he is a egotistical baboon..

I don’t hate anyone.

That said, if the person telling you something extraordinary is a pathological liar, your a sheep if you believe them just because you want what they are saying to be true..
edit on 20-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join