It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Trump gives the UFO disclosure speech???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
With the latest , and imho maybe the best ever, evidence of legit unexplained ariel phenomenon hitting the media. It made me wonder something......

What if Donald “F’n” Trump gives the disclosure speech?!?!!!

With that I have 2 side thoughts.

A) Would anyone actually believe him????

I mean come on.. the dude will get in front of a mic and lie about the beginning of a speech at the end..

He has a laundry list of fake stories from Trump University having a AAA rating to British generals shooting Muslims with pig blood bullets..

Anyone with sense would have to factor in that this could all just be a deflection to distract people from all the bad presss AND FBI investigations...

B) I think the disclosure speech , in what ever form it takes, whether it’s finding microbes on mars or aliens on the whitehouse lawn.. either way it will be one of those speeches that goes down in history with the Gettysburg address, the house divided speech, exc..

That is the reason I kinda think seti is lying when they say “they have no protocol to follow if they find a signal.”

No politician is passing the chance to make that speech up..

I can just imagine Trump bumbling through the most important speech in human history..

“Uh you know, I’ve been saying it the whole time.. there’s aliens. I was right the whole time... I’m very smart. I’m just the smartest person ever.. I’m probably smarter than them. By the way, they are great! They really seem to like me..”

It’s times like that you really wish you had a mitt Romney .. or just anyone who can form complete sentences..

PS.. I know I often on here do not form complete sentences.. but I am not president, nor is anyone asking me to do America’s disclosure speech.

edit on 20-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
50% will say it's more Trump lies and hyperbole, 50% will get on the ships if their orange god tells them to.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Speculation. When he does, wake me up.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

"What if Trump gives the UFO disclosure speech???"

these illegal Aliens are good , very good aliens, okay, very smart, the alien federation, very good, very smart — you know, if they came from mexico they would be very bad?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wow, what a thought provoking thread.

Donald “F’n” Trump

Is that an official title?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"The wall just got bigger"
"Sad"
"Rocketboys momma"
"Sad"
"Huuuuge and very sad"?

Bad timing to be an alien these days, I'd say.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It will be spun as bad because Trump lol. We could get full disclosure from Trump and the idiots would say "the aliens made him do it .

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
year-old meme is good meme

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Going with scenario A. I'd be pretty bummed and confused if the least credible president we've had was the one to claim there are definitely bigly aliens.

The nation would be like "Yay? Maybe?"

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'll only believe it if Herr Drumpf takes a dump on 5th Avenue and still gets re-erected...

OR

The aliens couldn't land because British officers shot at them using swine blood encased projectiles...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
To start, Trump is not in the need to know circle so he is not informed on the UFO or ET

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
To start, Trump is not in the need to know circle so he is not informed on the UFO or ET

lol. Who is?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

A) Would anyone actually believe him????

Given his track record , No.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Who's going to believe the boy who cries foul. Ummm fake, ummm wolf..
There's a reason he has to constantly plead for folks to believe him. Or trust him.
Because his whole life he's been a liar that people do not believe or trust.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

People who can keep secrets???

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I honestly don't think a president should make the announcement. I'd rather see Stephen Hawking and Neil Degrasse Tyson present it to the world and Bill Nye standing in for the hi-five for Hawking.

This is only half jest.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Are you so blinded by your irrational hatred that you would pass on disclosure because you didn't like the person giving you confirmation?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Any real disclosure from this administration, don't hold your breath.

originally posted by: manuelram16

Sure he is he reads Breitbart and Infowars! LOL

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hahaha I was just thinking "gonna go grab that meme I saved from last year about space walls once I'm done reading comments".

Top 5 memes that one is....

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Much better idea. And one of the top military people there also, to own the lies they've told us for decades.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join