It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed something I've never seen before

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Just wondering, Augustus, have you ever flown by yourself with two babies?

As a Mason I always have a couple of snacks on hand.

So, no. I see.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
God forbid its a day when Augustus has pre flight munchies.

I jinxed myself. My 126th and final flight yesterday and the whole way back from Chicago the little booger snot sitting behind me kept kicking my seat. It was the only time I ever prayed for the plane to crash.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
So, no. I see.

Why would it matter? Who cares if she has 1 kid or she treats her uterus like a clown car and has 15 kids. You don't change your children's diapers on an airline seat, you use the lav like a non-dirt bag.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ha! That is hilarious!

Are you from Idaho or just passing over, I am sure there is a potato joke in there...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
God forbid its a day when Augustus has pre flight munchies.

I jinxed myself. My 126th and final flight yesterday and the whole way back from Chicago the little booger snot sitting behind me kept kicking my seat. It was the only time I ever prayed for the plane to crash.

That's when you turn to the parent and say in the most serious and evil tone you can muster: 'Lady, I have a roll of duct tape in my bag and if that #n kid doesn't stop kicking my GD seat I'm turning him into a silver cocoon."

As far as the OP, man I'd be livid, too, if it happened to me. And someone would get a very large bill.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
That's when you turn to the parent and say in the most serious and evil tone you can muster: 'Lady, I have a roll of duct tape in my bag and if that #n kid doesn't stop kicking my GD seat I'm turning him into a silver cocoon."

The kid's old man was sitting next to her and he kept apologizing for its behavior. What he should have done is stuffed her in the overhead storage bin.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The kid's old man was sitting next to her and he kept apologizing for its behavior. What he should have done is stuffed her in the overhead storage bin.

I might just accidentally spill my drink on them all.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I might just accidentally spill my drink on them all.

I would never waste my Buffalo Trace or Glenfarclas. Maybe I'd order a Heineken and toss it over the seat, but not the good stuff.

I guess I also could have taken a cue from the Original Post and whizzed on them.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Drink your Heineken, retire to the Lav with the bottle, and there you have it as you pass by.

"Sorry, turbulence."

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I like the way you roll.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I would never waste my Buffalo Trace or Glenfarclas. Maybe I'd order a Heineken and toss it over the seat, but not the good stuff.

I don't drink whisky but the review I read about Buffalo Trace made it sound real good, cool name!! Be a nice change from Mojito in a can or those little mini Capn Morgans my GF steals from her mother.

Walgreens cough syrup in a Zero Ultra Monster makes for a good travelin drank though. Smooth nose, hint of honey, with a nice Listerine finish.
edit on 21-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't drink whisky but the review I read about Buffalo Trace made it sound real good, cool name!! Be a nice change from Mojito in a can or those little mini Capn Morgans my GF steals from her mother.

The new addition as of late is Moscow Mule in a can.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

is it a copper can?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

ROTFLMAO!!!!! As a mom, I know well how a baby boy can spray! Poor woman; can't possibly change a baby in those tiny bathrooms, and thus this is a risk. I wonder, though, if she wasn't a somewhat new mom, at least to a boy/boys. Any mom with experience would do what I did, which was to drop something onto the front of the baby, as soon as the dirty diaper is flipped over. Baby boys can and do hose down unwary parents, as well!

That poor passenger, too. I'd have been laughing just as hard. Not in his place, but in yours.

Priceless.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Turns out the lady in the seats in front of me with her two babies decided to change one of them in the seat, which then decided to let loose like a fire hose.

Nice of her to not use the supplied changing table in the lav and for the FA to not instruct her to do so if she saw this happening.

Since when do they have those? Last time I flew, back in 2006, there was no such thing in the plane's lavatories.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Since when do they have those? Last time I flew, back in 2006, there was no such thing in the plane's lavatories.

For quite some time now. I don't know the exact date but there are fold down changing tables in all lavs.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
is it a copper can?

That would be perfect. I would order them to drink and then keep the container for scrap value because I'm a cheap bastard.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

ROTFLMAO!!!!! As a mom, I know well how a baby boy can spray! Poor woman; can't possibly change a baby in those tiny bathrooms, and thus this is a risk. I wonder, though, if she wasn't a somewhat new mom, at least to a boy/boys. Any mom with experience would do what I did, which was to drop something onto the front of the baby, as soon as the dirty diaper is flipped over. Baby boys can and do hose down unwary parents, as well!

That poor passenger, too. I'd have been laughing just as hard. Not in his place, but in yours.

Priceless.

It's definitely something I'll never forget.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: fritzM

Happened to me the first time I changed my newborn son. My wife when I told her was rolling on the floor laughing. She admonished me to cover it during the change. I was a bit miffed she enjoyed my mishap, but took it in stride as a learning experience since I was new to baby care.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

For quite some time now. I don't know the exact date but there are fold down changing tables in all lavs.

How on earth do they fit them in there? The last plane I was on, and heck, all I've been on, there was barely room for an adult in there. Would have been handy, though! Flew to Germany with a toddler, and that's a long flight, and we didn't have them then, but that was more than two decades ago. Been a long time since I flew, as stated. More than ten years now. That's a good change. Even regular businesses didn't always have then when mine were small, like most do now. There were times I'd be changing a baby on a car seat, because of that.

Still, shame you weren't able to get some video. That poor man....lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join