It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed something I've never seen before

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Little boy babies. You think their diaper is wet enough that there couldn't possibly be anything left in them, then BOOM!
Golden shower. hehe. We have always laughed when it happens too.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: underwerks
It's more the woman's fault than the FA, she should know better but was being lazy and inconsiderate.

I agree, it was rude, cavalier. Obviously her baby's pee is like nectar, no one will mind it on their clothes. Reminds me of the story of the scummy woman who changed a poopy diaper on the dining table in a fast food restaurant.

As the mother of sons I know better. I experienced the fountain, seen its range. I covered them with a cloth diaper as soon as the diaper was opened. It wasn't just to protect myself/anyone within range, I did it for my sons.

The first diaper I changed, I hadn't a clue. As soon as the diaper was off, he started fountaining and it all ended up right in his face, pooling around his eyes. It startled him, he was crying, I panicked, just knew he was blinded or would get an eye infection etc. LOL

The mom could've asked for assistance from the FA if she needed help at the changing station. With babies, after the diaper comes off, anything's possible. If they make an open air poopy it's going to stink enough to make some people gag/puke. Just because I was able to change a poopy diaper mid-meal, without missing a beat, I never imposed my baby's needs/behaviors on an unwitting public.

I had a cast iron stomach with my own kids but not so much with other kids. On one occasion I couldn't stop gagging, nearly puked over another kids snotty nose. It's one thing to deal with baby pee but " stinky poop on a plane" could've gone bad real quick if passengers started gagging/puking.

edit on 12-20-2017 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
One of the worst things about airline deregulation is it let all the dregs of society afford to fly. WTF thinks it is appropriate to change a kid's diaper on an airplane seat like that? I travel with two small children and we've always used the lavatory if we really need to change a diaper.

At least it was pee. Could have been the dynamic poop spray.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

One of the worst things about airline deregulation is it let all the dregs of society afford to fly.

Wow. elitist much? Where were you educated? Trump's bogus school?
Sorry, it's just that kind of talk irks me to my very core.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

One of the worst things about airline deregulation is it let all the dregs of society afford to fly.

Wow. elitist much? Where were you educated? Trump's bogus school?
Sorry, it's just that kind of talk irks me to my very core.

Airline travel used to be quite nice and pleasant. Now it is Greyhound with wings. So cheaper prices opened up airline travel but it also made it less refined so to speak where you have all kinds of People of Walmart flying hence the OP.

It is what it is... sorry you got triggered.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It was her and two kids in the seats in front of me, so she may have not wanted to leave the one kid while she went to the bathroom.

That's no excuse, even us Masons cannot abduct a kid on an airplane unseen.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

a reply to: [post=22970068]underwerYou seem too angry about this. Were you on this flight? You do fly a lot.

I wasn't on it, but if I were I would have been livid. There's always some Kettle who thinks they are on their own private jet and can do anything they want.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morningglory
Reminds me of the story of the scummy woman who changed a poopy diaper on the dining table in a fast food restaurant.

I had some scuzz ball try that in one of my restaurants and it certainly wasn't a fast food place. She could not comprehend why I was tossing her out.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If I'm not in a hurry, I always take AMtrac. But that derailment on the East coast has caused a few 2nd thoughts.

But I can work on the train...on a plane I'm usually hammered.

edit on 20-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

LMAO!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

While I don't fly as much now, I used to be a 100k/yr frequent flyer. The people know annoy the heck out of me on airlines:

1) The guy who thinks he is in a lazy boy chair and reclines all the way back to the point I can't even use my laptop
2) The gate hogs. The people in boarding group 7 who stand in front of the gate blocking all the people from boarding.
3) People who pop up like a Jack in the Box to stand in the aisle as soon as the plane pulls up to the terminal even though they are in like row 30. Where the F are going? There are like 20 something rows of people in front of you!
4) People who take their shoes off and prop their feet up
5) People who bring super smelly food on the plane. I don't want to smell your Kimchi.
6) People who put their one little bag in the overhead bin instead of beneath the seat taking up space that could be used for roller bags
7) Really fat people. Buy two seats next time.
etc, etc, etc....

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

a reply to: [post=22970068]underwerYou seem too angry about this. Were you on this flight? You do fly a lot.

I wasn't on it, but if I were I would have been livid. There's always some Kettle who thinks they are on their own private jet and can do anything they want.

Sounds like there are a few women on here chiming in about how awful the mom was, but for the most part it sounds like men here are the ones being the most judgemental. Just wondering, Augustus, have you ever flown by yourself with two babies?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
2) The gate hogs. The people in boarding group 7 who stand in front of the gate blocking all the people from boarding.

The current moniker is 'Gate Lice' and the act is 'Lousing'.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Just wondering, Augustus, have you ever flown by yourself with two babies?

As a Mason I always have a couple of snacks on hand.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

A valium and a couple of sunrises and nothing else matters....fly the friendly skies!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

The current moniker is 'Gate Lice' and the act is 'Lousing'.

LOL.

Gate Lice

Passenger, often inexperienced flyers in Kettle Class, who crowd around or line up at a gate at an airport completely blocking the boarding area and preventing First and Business Class passengers from being able to get on the plane when they're allowed to. They can also cause delays and confusion if a passenger in a wheelchair needs to board as the chair has to plow through the mass of gate lice hovering around the gate.

edit on 20-12-2017 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

s

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I use airplanes. I'm not triggered. Just appalled at your ridiculous sense of superiority. It's clearly misplaced. A superior person would know better than to actually feel "superior" to other human beings. More fortunate, okay. But superior, no. As far as flying, it's been greyhound with wings for decades. I was too young to travel on my own when it was so "refined".

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I use airplanes. I'm not triggered. Just appalled at your ridiculous sense of superiority. It's clearly misplaced. A superior person would know better than to actually feel "superior" to other human beings. More fortunate, okay. But superior, no. As far as flying, it's been greyhound with wings for decades. I was too young to travel on my own when it was so "refined".

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

God forbid its a day when Augustus has pre flight munchies.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join