It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Whirlwind Year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
From The National Review

ARTICLE

Donald Trump was a joke until nominated, unelectable until elected, incompetent until he succeeded on most fronts, and about to be impeached until he debunked the collusion nonsense; he has had a very successful year. His enemies have been weighed in the balance and they have been found wanting. They shall have their reward.

Pretty much sums up the actual reality of the past 2 years no matter how hard everybody jumps up and down screaming in opposition

edit on 20-12-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Both sides say that abut each other pre election, don't they?

Remember, Hillary was unelectable too.

'Individual bias may vary.'

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Remember, Hillary was unelectable too
'

....well that proved to be true as well.

Come on now.....LIke 5 people on Nov 1st gave Trump a chance of winning.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Fake News from failing National Review. Sad. So Sad.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hillary was not even my last choice. She wan not even considered. She would have been more of the same.

I voted for Trump because at the time I felt that things needed to be tore down quite a bit. I figured Trump and the dust storm that surrounds him would do that. At first it was going according to plan but it seems that he isn't as devastating to the federal government as I had wished.

I know I am disappointed.

Wish I would have been able to write in The Shadow.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

But.... Trump has you speaking his language?...... he's won that battle with you.

How does it feel to become that which you despise?

Lol

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Tax breaks for the ultra wealthy is a good achievement. God knows we need more wealth inequality in this country.

Now the president can focus on draining the swamp of the 11,000 lobbyists who get politicians to pass laws destroying the free market. He needs to do something about the stopping the CFR running the US military with their genocide Arabs for Israel policy in the ME. Build the wall between Mexico and the US to stop the wet backs. And curb the power of the Federal
Reserve by getting the Treasury Department to bring back Lincoln Greenbacks or Kennedy Silver dollars. As long as the Federal Reserve games the monetary system the US will never get out of debt.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

But.... Trump has you speaking his language?...... he's won that battle with you.

Lol
Lol, that was pretty good

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

Don't fret Chum. Looks like you need some time in the Q thread

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
We are back to trickle down economics. Repeating the failed policies of the past.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Lol
Lol, that was pretty good

The funniest part is they don't even realize it. But they don't have Trump on the Brain.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

'

But, like I said thats your bias.

The bias is promoted by both sides, when really, both sides of gubment are really only one gubment. The division is promoted (in the same media that had trump 'losing' and Hillary 'winning') to keep us bickering amongst ourselves, while together, they pass legislation to spend more trillions on war making.

Theres no division about that.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The gubment is on the same path today as it has been on for decades; covering its tracks while making war on the world.
Theres no difference except the current 'presider', who is blamed for it all, even though the path we are on isn't changed, before, during or after.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
We are back to trickle down economics. Repeating the failed policies of the past.

One could contend that the Reagan Expansion of the economy extended all the way through the Clinton years. The Bush 1 recession was about as mild of a downturn you could have. Clinton's turn with the economy was set up by Reagan's turn. Clinton followed Reagan policy with the economy more than he did traditional Democrat ways.

The economy is like a large sailboat, it still keeps moving well after you have stopped steering it a direction.

As much as I didn't like Obama, a good portion of the credit for GDP now should be credited to his hand off on the economy.
He thought he'd be handing off to Clinton.

Historically, we are due for a recession but things have all been messed up with the Great Recession and 3 rounds of QE.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

'

But, like I said thats your bias.

Bias is opinion. It's a fact that hardly anyone gave Trump a chance of winning. You are not correct in that.

I didn't even think he would pull it off till I started to see numbers in Traditional Dem states competitive on election night. Then I knew he had a shot

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Trump will have us in a shooting war soon....who among his supporters is going to sign up?

and please don't resort to that .....but, but, hillary....or....but, but, Obama, BS!

www.mcclatchydc.com...

insidedefense.com...
edit on 20-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Bias is opinion. It's a fact that hardly anyone gave Trump a chance of winning. You are not correct in that.

Thats media bias you are recounting, easy enough to own that now as yours or others own.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump will have us in a shooting war soon....who among his supporters is going to sign up?

Not a one, they are exempt.

The first things he 'did in office' was shoot 59 cruise missiles at Syria and drop a MOAB on Afghanistan.

Without going into whether the Pentagon or Trump 'did that' , he already supports ongoing 'shooting' wars round the globe. So did all the presiders since GW, Senior.
edit on 20-12-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The funny thing about other politicians on both sides and the media is before he actually ran for president. They used to bring him in to talk in front of committees for advice in government policy and would get praise from both sides of the aisle on his ideas.

When I first heard he was running and listened to the talking heads on MSM, I actually thought he was a joke as well. But, considering the choices we were dealt I figured I'd look into the candidates and see who had ideas for the areas of concern for myself and family, which is the economy that has been stagnant my entire adult life so far.

Well after watching numerous videos and interviews ranging from the 80's until today, Trump became my choice. He has had the same consistent message and it's the same message he pushes today. Which is our foreign policy, unworkable regulations, terrible trade deals and lack of incentive for investment, which all lead to jobs being pushed overseas. The only difference is his ideas were praised then, but hated now.
edit on 20-12-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Well after watching numerous videos and interviews ranging from the 80's until today, Trump became my choice.

How silly was that? America (s)elected a business man to represent the Oligarchy, instead of the people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join