It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden in Plain Sight Mars Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
What baffles me is, why the secrecy on the part of the aliens? If they are so advanced why do they need to do their deeds covertly? Why not just come hover over everywhere and be like: yup. Here we are?
And abduct 20000000 people right there.

That's the part that sits uneasily for me but and makes me feel secrecy is essential to the process, which leads me to wonder if it isn't secret programs after all.

I want to believe though.

The secrecy is necessary because humans are being held against theit will, I mean, have you read about these experiences? Painful and frightening, to say the least. They're extremelly effective "erasing" people's memories, so they continue abducting the same individuals over and over.

Abductees are not only a source of genetic material and "artificial" wombs to early-stage hybrids, they're used to train hybrids about our society, in order to allow them to infiltrate. And even, they're possibly part of a "silent" armada awaiting to be awakened by the aliens when needed. There have been reports of aliens training abductees to "mentally" influence other people.

This is really sad, the whole thing, and that's why when people scream "disclosure!" I laugh to myself. It's just impossible to disclose about such things, because it will be admitting that we're being subjected to a large scale project by a notably more advanced species and we can't do anything about it.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: hombero

You assume as do most people that the US government isn't working with the ETs. There is absolutely no reason to believe that simply because they deny and seemingly ignore the existence of the UFOs. --All part of the conspiracy to protect us--so they would say, and gain valuable info if not technology before other nations get involved. There are some reports that Eisenhower met with them. So why not? We communicate with North Korea even now despite what the media and Washington tells us.

One things is for sure. The US government clearly is in the known about the abductions. It simply can't be otherwise, it's just impossible. The thing is, they're completely silent and will deny it publicly, and that's is bad news, because it means two possible things:

- They are being 'passive' because they know can't win against these things (maybe they already tried to fight them).
- They are colluding with the invasors.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KenTodd
Some believe the majority of abductions are black ops in rev. eng. man made craft as part of a psyop/perception management agenda.

Greer...

www.youtube.com...

No, these abductions have been taking place since at least one century. The technology displayed allows them, for instance, go through solid objects, among other things; the beings despicted aren't human (and I'm not talking about memories recovered using hypnosis, but actual conscious memories), etc.

That theory makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So once again what are the UFOs...Mars has not had a magnetic field in 3.7 billion years, so where did all this advance life evolve there?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What are the coherent reasons that a non-terrestrial exploration would 'hide'? When we visit other planets there is no provision for 'hiding' or 'stealth'.

If there was a presence in the Solar System we'd see clear indications on the semi-habitable worlds, i.e. the Moon and Mars and maybe one or two of the larger planetary moons.

It's temping to think in terms of 'tv tropes' and conspiracies and hidden agendas but that is what sells TV shows. We were promised flying cars in the 1950s. I dare say that if you were transported from that era to now, excepting digital media, you would think it was only 10 years in the future not 65 years.

We will likely never have ST type 'space faring' craft, and any exploration has to be done frugally and with a strong consideration of cost-effectiveness. Stealthy craft, full-sized craft are just too expensive.

It's fun to speculate, though.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You’re friend had the same reaction I did, I was angry when my friend brought it up, and I refused to talk about it with her.

Did you get any other info other than the dna from him? Like why he hates them?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

You’re friend had the same reaction I did, I was angry when my friend brought it up, and I refused to talk about it with her.

Did you get any other info other than the dna from him? Like why he hates them?

Yes.

Are you sure you want to know?
I held back most of it.

There was missing time. Several hours.
There was an old wound from several years previous that may have been probed, that became inflamed and painful for the first time since the injury.
There were animals in the area ( This took place on the old river ( San Joaquin delta), ducks that came swimming up and allowed them to pet them. Wild ducks don't do that.
There was something above the fishing boat in the clouds
There was secrecy from their wives, until a year later when they were cornered and confronted, as to what had happened. They had tears and finally told the truth.

But the most amazing part, by far, was a follow up, several months later . In that abduction, there was an alien woman, holding an infant that looked exactly as he did as a baby. There was no 9 month gestation period. This was only 3 months later. She allowed him to see the baby, but there was no verbal communication.
What a trip huh?

This was a big stocky steel worker. A descendent of Anne Frank
edit on 21-12-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thank you

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Thank you

You are welcome.
I will respect your privacy. I wont ask about what you went through. I think I understand now

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Very nicely laid out hypothesis, and not without some merit. There have been some "oddities" associated with Mars mission failures, too. I recall one case where it's been reported that some sort of shadow, as one might expect from a large saucer, seemed to show on screen before one Russian probe was destroyed.

On the possible abduction angle, are we certain that there aren't reports of abductions from Russia? I am not even close to an expert in that area, and just assumed they happened all over.

On another note, why only Mars? I can't too readily dismiss some of the oddities around Saturn, or more specifically, a certain moon of Saturn.

Overall, though, the idea that they'd be from our own solar system makes a lot of sense. In more ways than one, really. Fits better with my own ideas of who/what they are. I don't doubt that people in positions of power might work with such, either.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
*snip*
I often ponder the finer biological details of the Grey Alien anatomy and the environment it would find most conducive. With speculation of webbed digits, large eyes, and no sex organs other than a hole reminds me of Dolphins with their grey sweat gland free fast healing skin.

The shape of a typical saucer shaped UFO is perfect for aquatic environments and the fact that we have tracked and filmed a suspected UFO diving below ocean waves would indicate the craft are adept at travel within H20 and Atmospheric mediums.

If so, such creatures could well inhabit underground lakes on Mars as the land itself appears barren and void. There could well be huge lakes under the surface of Mars providing the perfect habitat to such beings.
*snip*

Interesting idea! I seem to recall reading some speculation about underground water on Mars, as well.

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: studio500

What underground sea on Earth

You do realize that poster said Mars, not Earth, right?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So once again what are the UFOs...Mars has not had a magnetic field in 3.7 billion years, so where did all this advance life evolve there?

You ake that statement, and wonder about the speculations of others???

Alrighty, then.

You do realize, I hope, that your claim is utterly unprovable, right?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Mars is a good candidate, what really defines a high tech civilization?. One definition has to be that the society has evolved out of its original biosphere, when that happens they could exist anywhere where metals stay stable. Which means outer moons, and rocky worlds would be good candidates. We as humans think we are the most advanced beings on Earth, that could well be a first and biggest mistake, because it blinds us into realizing the fact that in the infinite Universe, their has been enough time for seriously advanced beings to exist, not only that for every type of civilization imaginable, and not imaginable to exist as well. If that's the case, then we are to them an interesting anachronism, who can be ignored up to the point where our actions become a threat to them or their bases...hence the buzzing of nuclear facilities, which has been noted. We are still killing each other over pieces of land which have been woven into generational fairy tales, so the majority of us ,are of no consequence or threat to their wellbeing. I think we are mostly observed and not messed with, and if some humans are in contact with them, it would be pointless advertising the fact, for obvious reasons.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think they kill each other too sometimes. I believe they were on Mars and very well may be underground there to this day. I also wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have a base or bases here as well. If they survived under ground there for many generations, they might attempt to do the same here, far from human populations. There may be a directive, with consequence, if they are caught trying to disturb us. We may very well be a protected species

originally posted by: anonentity

Mars is a good candidate, what really defines a high tech civilization?. One definition has to be that the society has evolved out of its original biosphere, when that happens they could exist anywhere where metals stay stable. Which means outer moons, and rocky worlds would be good candidates. We as humans think we are the most advanced beings on Earth, that could well be a first and biggest mistake, because it blinds us into realizing the fact that in the infinite Universe, their has been enough time for seriously advanced beings to exist, not only that for every type of civilization imaginable, and not imaginable to exist as well. If that's the case, then we are to them an interesting anachronism, who can be ignored up to the point where our actions become a threat to them or their bases...hence the buzzing of nuclear facilities, which has been noted. We are still killing each other over pieces of land which have been woven into generational fairy tales, so the majority of us ,are of no consequence or threat to their wellbeing. I think we are mostly observed and not messed with, and if some humans are in contact with them, it would be pointless advertising the fact, for obvious reasons.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I agree we may well be a protected species, which means either they or another entity, made a directive to put us in that category, which means they may be part of something bigger and have to follow directives. Which also means we are also part of something bigger. Simply because we have no choice.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I don't think there's any question any longer that this solar system is teeming with intelligent life. At first I scoffed at that picture from the sun that looked like an Earth sized "ship" was sucking up plasma, and then I really looked at it, and heard the rather tepid attempts to explain it, and began thinking that the scientists weren't comfortable discussing it.

The "thing" that churns through the ring in Saturn is just a little bit too "practical" in its "work" to be natural and NASA has some cute language describing it's job of "clearing" the ring. Incidentally, it's always fun looking at the way that some of the people in NASA word their descriptions, they can, at times, be a little too cute by a half, winking at us.

Still, even if the solar system is teeming with life, it doesn't mean that the intelligent life that is here (non-human) came from here - as people know - and that leaves an even more obvious planet from which they might "come from."

The moon.

The moon has more unnatural attributes than it does natural ones, being less dense in its core than it's mantel. It's covered in H3, supposedly (to those who know) a relatively rare isotope that would provide clear power benefit. It's older than Earth, and yet the physics of its orbit rule out the "Earth capture" theory as to how it came to orbit as it does. Speaking of its orbit, it's just a little too cute, too. There's no reason in physics that it should rise at the exact same point the sun sets in the solstices, it just "does" and it does it "exactly." There's water on the moon, as we know, more water than we ever thought.

It seems to have been made "denser" in its mantel to stabilize it. Small asteroids that hit it leave deep gouging craters, while big ones leave wide shall craters.

I won't even go into the fact that it is SO big relative to Earth that any visitor to our system would look upon the planets and think; "Something's not right with that 3rd rocky one, it has that gigantic moon. The first 2 rocky ones have no moons, the 4th rocky one have 2 tiny potatoes orbiting it - one of which looks a whole lot like an old space ship with a giant monolith and is also less dense in the center, so there's something very unusual going on with that moon around the 3rd planet.

The fact that Buzz Aldrin said straight up that he thinks its possible that "ancient" civilizations visited the moon lends real credene to the theory.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Where on a planet that out of let's say approximately 9 million species, not counting bacteria, has only one that is "advanced" enough and can leave earths gravitational pull.
Imo there are plenty of planets teeming with life, but just animals and they are going nowhere...

Don't hold your breath

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ddrneville

Yes thats with you believing that humans were the first intelligent species in the solar system.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: myss427

A dolphin is also an intelligent species, don't see many dolphins exploring space...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Aliensun

First there has to be life out there somewhere it's a numbers thing but I don't think any is close enough to visit, second we think water is essential for life but water doesn't mean life has to be present.

Anyway we have a few members on here that make outrageous claims with NO evidence to back it up and one or two have had a chance but have excuses why they can't didn't.

I mean one member one here claims regular visits to his house out in the wilderness yet when I challenge him to video/photograph one of these visits I was told they would know if he did it and not come back.

Then we have the friend who knows something and can't tell etc etc we already have a post like that I see they same old same old when it comes to this subject.

Anyway if you want nice images of Mars here you go.

HiRise

Do you mean to suggest that those members you mention are somehow discrediting the possibility of non-human sentient being on Earth (whether visitors or secret natives?)

Who cares what a few crackpots claim? And how do their stories have any bearing on the quest for knowledge / exploration of theories?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join