It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden in Plain Sight Mars Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

1) There are more than the Grays abducting people.

2) Don't forget Venus, there is a lot of reason to consider it as well.
And for that matter, it's plausible any of the gas giants and their moons are worthy candidates for ET bases or orbital stations.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have read a lot of reports where ufos are observed taking up water. Hmm, that would seem to indicate they’re based somewhere that water is scarce.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Please, no, anything but rehashing the Martians. Have you guys run out of imagination and have gone all retro back to the good old days of HG Wells?

Retro UFO Crew! Lol!

Ya know you are giving them lots of rope to lynch you with. They could make little UFO drones and kill loads of humanity off to depopulate the earth and say it was the aliens wot did it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mt friend was abducted with his now deceased Father in law some years ago. He doesn't tell people about it. Very few anyway. He became agitated, and angry when I asked him to tell me the story. He hates them!

These were not greys. His abductors looked very similar to us, but were missing an "Angel hush". That is what we commonly refer to as a Philtrum.

The philtrum (Latin: philtrum, Greek: φίλτρον philtron, lit. "love charm"[2]), or medial cleft, is a vertical groove in the middle area of the upper lip, common to many mammals, extending in humans from the nasal septum to the tubercle of the upper lip. Together with a glandular rhinarium and slit-like nostrils, it is believed[by whom?] to constitute the primitive condition for mammals in general.

They are taking our DNA , and likely mixing it with their own.
As in the days of Noah

I believe these were the same beings that walked out of Abrahams tent, and went to warn Lot to evacuate from the city of Sodom, just before volcanic, or some type of natural Earth activity occurred that caught the pitch and calcium carbonate rich area on fire and incinerated those cities, and everyone in them.

If you take a close look at that story, you will see that they looked like us, but were very attractive. So much so, that all the men in the city demanded to have sex with them, and congregated outside of Lots house, and were about to break down his door and take what they wanted by force.

Did you see what happened next? They pulled out an advanced weapon, and used it to temporarily blind the mob instantly. A laser type of weapon?

There was also an indication elsewhere in scripture that the good ones (Angelic messengers) came from far away, and had a hard time getting here, and even had to fight other types on the way. They were delayed, and apologized for that.

Is it not possible that Gabriel, and Michael are known to be some of the most powerful extraterrestrial beings, because they possess and command very powerful, well equipped ships with Star Trek like features?

Something to think about....

By the way! This is a wonderful thread!
Thank you!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
as I have mentioned before, I have read many reports over the years whereby the government/military believes there are at least 6 civilizations in the Milky Way. Personally I think there is many more than that given the size of our galaxy, to which you can add the new estimate of maybe 2 TRILLION galaxies in the universe, so there is a great potential for life outside of the Milky Way as well. Gov't/military should know, they have been dealing with our visitors for some time now.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I've been a long time thinker that Mars had previous life or civilizations. I even got to the point where I believe we could be decendants of once a Martian colony that came to earth.

As what I did was thinking that an evolution only could be starting at planets with an atmospheric and biological processes.

I recently have to think otherwise as I watched the full two hours presentation of Dr Norman Bergrun I took a shot and started to analyze many pictures from the Cassini mission related to the story and claims made by Dr Norman Bergrun.

After awhile a started to see patterns in those rings that made me questioning all of the basic knoledge there is about biological life as how it starts and how it evolves into what we are now and other animals and plant life and even the gasses we breath to even exist as how we all exist today.

I'm now in some kind of duality that I begun to think that there might be two kinds of life existing on planets with an atmosphere and solid rock with water and temperatures that seemingly give birth only to biological life.

But there's also a part that I've discovered for myself and I mean what I researched isn't scientifically exepted by any means.That there might be a form of live that existed long before life on planets even existed.

We however , well I mean science seems to ignore the part I'm talking about,but as I searched for answers in this kind of field I found an article that discussed the actual topic that I seemingly found by accident or pushed by looking and comparing the statements Dr Norman Bergrun made.

Would anyone assume or believe that life could be possible without a biological signature and just could evolve from pure energies?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Maybe they are the admins of this particular universe simulation popping in for recreational mischief. Much of UFO behaviour could be characterized as trolling 😀

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
as I have mentioned before, I have read many reports over the years whereby the government/military believes there are at least 6 civilizations in the Milky Way. Personally I think there is many more than that given the size of our galaxy, to which you can add the new estimate of maybe 2 TRILLION galaxies in the universe, so there is a great potential for life outside of the Milky Way as well. Gov't/military should know, they have been dealing with our visitors for some time now.

Gotta watch out with that "they are billions of them everywhere" stuff. Because at a certain point they should become obvious to everyone. That is definitely not the case.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

mars is an dead planet and vallee is an genius
learn how 2 ufology before asking questions

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

What to do with yourselves if your planet has been devastated and there is no hope of ever reclaiming it and you have the means to travel to another vibrant-with-life planet (that you may have even encouraged in a by-gone era)? You go there. It is relatively modernized. Below, they have split the atom. (Are you, the alien, present as a refugee, sage observer, over seerer, partner or creator?) Don’t try to simplify the situation into a mere “friend” or “foe” discussion. It is a far more complicated situation than you can imagine.

Imagine if you were an advanced civilization that had developed interstellar travel, but your star was about to go supernova, or fade out. How many people would be willing to give up their advanced civilization in underground bunkers
and return to the surface as agrarian communities on an alien planet.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

mars is an dead planet and vallee is an genius
learn how 2 ufology before asking questions

This is Grandpa- Superior intellect
Great Grandpa (91) Super genius. Chemist, Microbiologist, engineer, inventor, mathematician, paracitologist, extensive medical background, Stanford University top of the class, Director of Research for a fortune 500 company, summoned to the White house by a Vice President and sent over seas. He also built one of the first PCs in California from one of 3 first chips Intel produced. The list goes on and on.
In the 60s he didn't believe in aliens, now he does. He also says Smithsonian is hiding things from the public.

Vallee would love to have a half hour of my dads ( great Grandpa) time for a discussion. I guarantee that.
I have tried to get him on here several times and do some threads.
Maybe some day
edit on 20-12-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I applaud your theory and thoughts on this scenario, thank you for putting in the time and effort to your thread, it is a good oldskool type thread that once frequently dwelled on planet ATS.

I think your theory is very plausible and all options should be examined and explored until we know different.

I often ponder the finer biological details of the Grey Alien anatomy and the environment it would find most conducive. With speculation of webbed digits, large eyes, and no sex organs other than a hole reminds me of Dolphins with their grey sweat gland free fast healing skin.

The shape of a typical saucer shaped UFO is perfect for aquatic environments and the fact that we have tracked and filmed a suspected UFO diving below ocean waves would indicate the craft are adept at travel within H20 and Atmospheric mediums.

If so, such creatures could well inhabit underground lakes on Mars as the land itself appears barren and void. There could well be huge lakes under the surface of Mars providing the perfect habitat to such beings.

We as humans are land dwellers placing very little interest or emphasis upon the sea when compared to our interest and achievements on land. In part because we do not function at extreme depths due to our biological and technical limitations.
An alien race would certainly have the technical ability to do so, and could well create a protective environment if biological restrictions applied.

Hiding beneath the surface of any planet would offer an advantage against detection and subterranean oceans would no doubt offer additional benefits over huge air filled voids underground.

I think it is a very plausible that underground seas could exist on Mars as they do here on Earth. Advanced life forms could easily mine oceans for minerals etc as well as cultivate food sources within an aquatic environment, which would likely mean that Terrafirma would be of vastly reduced significance to them but exactly the opposite to us.

They could well be examining us as we examine fish as biological curiosities or to fill any number of alternative agendas.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

What underground sea on Earth

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

hmmm wasnt there an abductee here from brazil that also said he was abducted by aliens without an piltrum or i am dreaming?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
hmmm....
i cant tell if this is sarcasm or you are serious

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

yeah its bs

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Some believe the majority of abductions are black ops in rev. eng. man made craft as part of a psyop/perception management agenda.

Greer...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
hmmm....
i cant tell if this is sarcasm or you are serious

Dead serious

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: studio500

What underground sea on Earth

Under ice maybe?
Fresh water.
Lake Vostok

Measuring 250 km (160 mi) long by 50 km (30 mi) wide at its widest point[1], it covers an area of 12,500 km2 (4,830 sq mi) making it the 16th largest lake by surface area. With an average depth of 432 m (1,417 ft), it has an estimated volume of 5,400 km3 (1,300 cu mi).[2] making it the 6th largest lake by volume.

Is that large enough?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

interesting

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join