It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli politicians; if Obama protected Hezbollah, he should give back Nobel prize

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Israeli politicians lashed out at former US president Barack Obama after an exposé in Politico alleged that his administration had blocked a major investigation into Hezbollah’s global drug trafficking activities so that Iran would sign the 2015 deal to curb its nuclear activities.

“Obama must return his Nobel Peace Prize,” if the Politico story is correct, Yesh Atid chairman Yair Lapid said

m.jpost.com...

All I can say is good luck with that.

If regime changing Libya and dropping more bombs than any other President wasn't enough to shame him into returning it, what will a little more terrorist supporting matter.

Just another notch in the belt for the most transparent, scandal free, man of peace.

edit on 20-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
yes....obama's name translates i saw him fall from heaven like lightning

interesting what you found

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's things like this that truly illustrate how inept DC and the politicians really are.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I never understood why anybody expected the previous President to be any different. He was just a politician after all. I hope it wasn't just because of his skin colour, to expect someone to be different based on that would be terribly racist.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
In other words, he should give it back because he wasn't 100% pro Israel like every other previous POTUS.
I can find dozen of other things why he does not deserve a Nobel peace prize (droning funerals, bombing Libya) etc. But let's take the Nobel prize from Obama because muh Hezbollah muh Iran.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I never understood why anybody expected the previous President to be any different. He was just a politician after all. I hope it wasn't just because of his skin colour, to expect someone to be different based on that would be terribly racist.

Nothing new there. Americans elected dubbya because he seemed like a guy you could drink a beer in a bar with.
Americans thought Obama would be different because of his skin color.
Than you elected Trump believing a reality TV show star would make America great again.
I wonder what is going to be next.
edit on 20-12-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Nothing new there. Americans elected dubbya because he seemed like a guy you could drink a beer in a bar with.
Americans thought Obama would be different because of his skin color.
Than you elected Trump believing a reality TV show star would make America great again.
I wonder what is going to be next.

I guess it depends on which character trait of Trump they are embarrassed or anoyed the most about.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Hezbollah is irrelevant. I'm pretty sure there will be no peace in the ME for a very long time. Zioanist hate is too strong:

I just can't get past what Martin reports in this video. Of course it could be all propaganda as the Zionists say it is. But I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You believe Obama was elected because of his race, do you accept that is racist? I am not an American, I did not elect any of them.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Another reason O should have given back his nobel peace prize.

The guy should have never gotten it in the first place.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I guess this is as good an excuse as any to ask him to give it back.

Obama should never have gotten a peace prize to begin with. It was a transparent attempt by European leaders to suck up to him. Everyone, including Obama himself, freely admitted that he hadn't done anything to deserve the prize. Certainly his actions of escalating drone strikes and actively destabilizing the Middle East don't suggest any commitment to peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

He got a peace prize to fool everyone. The same way the US uses the UN platform to fool everyone.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I guess this is as good an excuse as any to ask him to give it back.

Obama should never have gotten a peace prize to begin with. It was a transparent attempt by European leaders to suck up to him. Everyone, including Obama himself, freely admitted that he hadn't done anything to deserve the prize. Certainly his actions of escalating drone strikes and actively destabilizing the Middle East don't suggest any commitment to peace.

ETA: Didn't George W Bush get one, too? It seems like a Peace Prize lost any meaningful connection to peace a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Americans DID elect Obama because of his race.
That makes such voters racist, and not the guy that points it out.

(I make my response without taking the concept of 'Presidents are $elected, not elected' into account.)
edit on 12202017 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes were made.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't even know why he got the nobel peace prize in the first place. But I do know that it's been considered a joke ever since.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It was a mistake he should have gotten the dumbbell prize.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The Nobel Peace Prize has become a world-wide joke anyway

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Supporting the Hezbollah is the very last thing Obama should give his nobel peace price back for.
How about the, for the "U"S normal, "U"S behaviour in the world? That with drone murders, wars, destabilisations, regime changes, creating refugee streams, spying on the whole world as some way more important reasons?

How can a "U"S president get a nobel peace price at all, being the president of the most belligerent nation on earth and the greatest threat for world peace?
Makes absolutely no sense.

It´s like giving Hitler a nobel peace price in 1945!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

No he grew up as a rich white kid, he never went without.

Hes had more White Privilege than I had.

Obama is a white guy who married a black woman who had 3 quarter black kids.

Love them 4 but they are crooked and greedy.
edit on 12202017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayanBoricua
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Americans DID elect Obama because of his race.
That makes such voters racist, and not the guy that points it out.

(I make my response without taking the concept of 'Presidents are $elected, not elected' into account.)

That was my point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join