It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Press: Aliens sitting among you. Will checkin n circle back-making an official answer then.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I feel like I already want to pass on this question given that you’ve aliens sitting among you

Hahaha . There is. There really is.
Go outside for some fresh air....

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Someone still upset that Trump can't be Prime Minister of Great Britain ?
You will find peace in that , eventually.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am not an alien. People who have no forehead wrinkles and very pointy chins with big eyes in relation to their face size must be aliens. It is only when they get older and start to turn gray that we find they seem to move away and we do not see them anymore. Our attention span is not that great, we may think they have passed away but really they have moved back to the mother ship.

Darn, that sounds almost like a movie I saw once, I can't make up anything original.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
FWIW;
If the word illegal was placed before aliens, this would be a nothing burger.

"Look here folks"

...and then we see a curtain.

So, what's with the curtain?
Should I stop following the white rabbit?

I don't "believe" the message is meant for me.

Lots of Dems are using the words "I believe" more-so now than ever?

neutral spectator here.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I have not the slightest idea of what she said and you gave us nothing but hints.
I doubt that I'm alone in hating this type of "thread" that is more of an empty post then a genuine thread.

You're not alone

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: intrptr

The implication being that we are living among aliens that have remained hidden probably from before our inception as a species and possibly had a hand in putting us here.

I think that would be a more accurate assessment.

I think she was just just making a joke; having a playful jab at the reporters.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No offense to you personally, but, this thread, is a joke. It assumed that everyone watched or read or heard about, the same thing you did. You went to the trouble of posting the alien quote, but being that it was a response to a question, why didn't you also post the question? Or the easiest in world, you could've posted a link.

If I were a Moderator, I would've wiped my ass with this thread and flushed it down the toilet where belongs.

I probably have a few threads that belong there, too for various reasons, but I would hope that someone would do me the favor of taking the time to tell me.

Anyway, based on what you've provided , my response re: the topic, is as follows:

He was obviously talking about illegal aliens...?... *shrug*

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Regardless of whether or not it was a joke the question was asked and a response was promised!

I know the way it was presented was lacking but this is ATS and it's totally fun to read all the responses!
Cheers!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

...[expecting...] this [man/ woman) therefore, to speak the truth or say anything of note about the reality of life on this planet, leave alone any other, is a fools game. That which falls from [his/ her] mouth is most likely a lie, if not a lie then a half truth, and if not a half truth, then spun so hard that it amounts to an obfuscation.

Excuse the paraphrasing, but I believe you may well have hit on a formula for the ultimate 'Political Reality Filter', which almost all of us would benefit from having stuck to our spectacles when trying to discern the validity of what any political animal, of any political stripe, is saying to us at any given time, regarding any given issue. If we filter it through this formula, then we're prepared for the next #storm, no matter who it affects, what it involves, or when it lands.

Kudos, and thank you for your service...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thing is, this was common practice just five years ago but has been largely abandoned in more recent times. I would like to see a return to that situation as soon as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join