It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Press: Aliens sitting among you. Will checkin n circle back-making an official answer then.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Not to take it out of context but why take that idea when talking about aliens?? Im sure PrSec Sanders has a trove of information i would think that topic has been discussed on how to handle a question directly? like on what to say ? Remember this is coming from the PRESS Secretary of the WHITE HOUSE.

Im sure there is a whole level up of Mental Knowledge & attitudes and influences from past Conversations,dealings & situations to consider .

ATS should be screaming right now about this after the pentagon VIDS and the secret UFO program sponsored by you tax dollars dont forget that
Even joking that is a pretty big Choice of wording that was used YUP nothing to see move along .... WOW Any head docs or even linguistic experts that may explain peoples choice of words-- And it was passed on with a promise of more info i think too ::::::

"I don’t know if that’s a coincidence or not,” Sanders joked. “I feel like I already want to pass on this question given that you’ve aliens sitting among you.”

“but I will check into that and be happy to circle back.

So IF this subject IS brought up again THE WHITE HOUSE WILL HAVE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT. Think about that We Get to find out if the president BELIEVES in aliens!!!!!!! I cant wait!!! LOL Classic

edit on 20-12-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I can honestly say that I'm not as excited as I thought I would be. The timing gets me. It seems like it was put out just to get us conspiracy people going in a different direction.
Right now many of the conspiracy people are chasing Q I think the only thing big enough to pull us off of that is aliens.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I think you're putting way too much thought into this.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The implication being what, high level gubment officials aren't really responsible for their actions?

Lol, "Your Honor, its not my fault, aliens made me do it".

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I have not the slightest idea of what she said and you gave us nothing but hints.
I doubt that I'm alone in hating this type of "thread" that is more of an empty post then a genuine thread.

edit on 20-12-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Do you have a link to the Video of Sanders saying this?
Or at least tell me what day the press conference was from so I can find it easier.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The implication being that we are living among aliens that have remained hidden probably from before our inception as a species and possibly had a hand in putting us here.

I think that would be a more accurate assessment.
edit on 20-12-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I have not the slightest idea of what she said and you gave us nothing but hints.
I doubt that I'm alone in hating this types of "thread" that more of an empty post then a genuine thread.

Yeah. It is kind of dumb...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: intrptr

The implication being that we are living among aliens that have remained hidden probably from before our inception as a species and possibly had a hand in putting us here.

I think that would be a more accurate assessment.

Criminals always plead not guilty, some blame the devil. Blaming others isn't 'new'.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

That video was already on ATS some time ago.

It was already talked about in other threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And there's probably older threads. Video may be from 2004.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Here is the problem with trying to take ANYTHING Sarah Huckabee Sanders says seriously...

This person is allied with a propagandist monster, whose allergy to reality, married to the apathy and witlessness of certain sectors of the population of the United States, has allowed him to superimpose an unrealistic image of the world, over the reality with which everyone but he and his supporters and allies, are confronted with daily, a propagandist fog which entraps the unwary and stifles the ability of those who do not accept the unreality, to work within the system to improve its performance in a just manner.

Expecting this woman therefore, to speak the truth or say anything of note about the reality of life on this planet, leave alone any other, is a fools game. That which falls from her mouth is most likely a lie, if not a lie then a half truth, and if not a half truth, then spun so hard that it amounts to an obfuscation. The fact of the matter is that when someone like this woman suggests the sky appears blue today, you had better damned well poke your head out the window to make sure, because trusting her at her word, any word she speaks or any combination thereof, is unwise in the extreme.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Pretty wordy and just a bit too confounded to prove anything as to a meager press secretary popping out a clue in UFOlogy disclosure. Was she joking with a supposed impromptu comment that may or may not lead to more information about what the Government knows about alien/offworlderlife on earth?

AS many know the President is limited in his/her knowledge of the subject and any real or official statements will have to come through Top Secret Military Brass for it to have credibility.

Remember the press secretary is human as far as we know and is entitled to use humor when chirping to people in an unofficial capacity.

FYI: There are FAR TOO MANY fellow humans who "Know" about life other than earthly homo sapiens for the President to not know we are not alone. For most educated people it is a no-brainer nor a big or surprising deal.

You will know disclosure is coming close when the World Governments including but not limited to America disclose first what they have in black ops secret Space Programs already up and running to protect and defend the planet, our resources, and human life.

Disclosure will come in such small bites, people will by the time it is an open topic think it has always been so. Many things have to be in place before the Star Trek type 1 civilization is upon all of our shores.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is the link you asked for:

ew.com...

a reply to: abago71

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Definitly not from 2004 like dec 19 THIS YEAR!a reply to: grey580

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thanks. Watching now.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I will give you a star and flag for the excitement I can sense in your OP. It reminds me of the first OP's and posts I made back in the day that were literally walls of words with a whole bunch of my own rhetoric with little substance nor links to back my points. Also, I really like OP's where there are pictures/videos to accompany and make it more interesting.

Keep on keeping on!
edit on am1231amWed, 20 Dec 2017 07:23:05 -0600 by antar because: with instead of will

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

www.popularmechanics.com...

The sighting, which took place in 2004, involved a U.S. Navy Aegis cruiser, seven Hornet and Super Hornet strike fighter jets, and a pair of unknown objects.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yes exactly my format forces you to actually look into it And do research if that is something that highly interests the reader tell me how much fun have you had chasing down research on a topic you really enjoy grammar aside it FUN oh and im a bit tec lazy too its more efficient to delegate to people who enjoy that stuff

As to the next post im talking about the date of the press conference not the pentagon Vid

reply to: antar

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I'm sure this admin will build a great wall to keep those undocumented aliens out, some maybe bad hombres..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join