It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" no polish fishermen "

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: JimNasium

I knew a Polish fisherman too. He went to an Optician who sat him down and asked him to read the 5th line down from an eye chart. The Pole exclaimed "Read it? I know the fella!"

Like the proctologist who got drunk at the Proctologist Convention and then when He went to register for His hotel room He pulled out a rectal thermometer and exclaimed "Some a-hole has My pen..."

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm from Michigan and I run into eastern Europeans fishing all the time. I can understand why he put up the sign. They're rude as hell and have no etiquette. I choose not to fish around them. I've dealt with them for over 20 years.

One guy I had to call the DNR (department of natural resources) on for keeping illegal fish. Me and several other fishermen told him over and and over that the fish was illegal (muskie). He spoke English. The DNR came down and asked the guy what was legal? He knew the rules but kept the fish anyway. The DNR officer took all of his gear. Then the guy threatened me for calling the DNR. He tried hiding the fish from the officer. He put it on the other side of the peir. I told the officer where the fish was.

edit on 22-12-2017 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2017 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join