It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Deception that CHRIST PROPHESIZED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Remember that DECEPTION has been the problem all along as the Old and New Covenant both have taught through the Prophets;

Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate" (Genesis 3:13).

Here is a list of important references to DECEPTION in the Bible:

www.lastdaysmystery.info...

In Revelation Christ says through the Angel to John, that the 2nd beast will deceive many by miraculous signs and wonders, even fire coming from the sky;

And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth (Revelation 13:11-14).

That is how I think the leaders will be deceived. This 2nd beast is active and performing the miracles and achieves authority because of these signs and deceives the leaders and the world into the worship of the first beast and his image.

Be on guard because this is how the Christians and certainly some Jews, too, will be separated from the rest. These people will see through the illusion, some others, too, and the beast will see them as inherently dangerous and a threat to its authority because its power comes from a lie and a deception (magician's trick not true miracle). Israel state's callous banning of Christian Jews from making Aliya shows already what animosity is being enacted BY A STATE ON THE EARTH in the 21st century that calls itself democratic even, is backed by the U.S, too, while barring Jewish Christians. Even the Bible belt does not particularly notice and actively supports the state that calls them officially an undesirable. That is the land who shares its blood with Christ, too. If they can do that any state conceivably could.

How can I say Israel as a state is anything other than ANTICHRIST because it is demonstarting zero tolerance of Jewish Christianity in terms of settlement? In Revelation Jerusalem is called Sodom and Egypt for no small reason.

Of course it had to be DECEPTION. That is the sinner's greatest vulnerability. Their judgement is compromised to a point where they are vulnerable to being deceived. That is why I do not purposefully deceive because I would be making it easier then for others to deceive me.

I presume there will be a synchronized deception and most of the world will believe the lie, but a few will not. The few will be easily identified and weeded out as the beast's enemies (how hard is it to do that just from someone's internet usage profile).

I'll know it when it comes if they do not make sure I am dead before it comes.

edit on 20-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
People have been deceived as much as they've allowed their rulers to deceive them.

We're living in perpetual deceit, daily. It's not new, it's the rule of law. Deceive as thou wilt. It's wrong, but i'm afraid we don't have anyone to defy logic running for gov't right now, that we know of. If the golden age is real, then i'm all for it, bring it on, bring justice! God knows it's over due.
edit on 20-12-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

”Israel state's callous banning of Christian Jews from making Aliya shows already what animosity is being enacted BY A STATE ON THE EARTH in the 21st century that calls itself democratic even, is backed by the U.S, too, while barring Jewish Christians.”

This is not discussed enough. There is even historic precedent of the State of Israel favoring one ethnicity of Jews above the other ethnicities of Jews.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
When I was young in the faith, I must admit I was caught up in a few bouts of 'Revelation Fever', by which I started eagerly & brashly making connections between exoteric world events & the exoteric meanings of the scripture's prophecy in the Book of Revelation. I was anticipating the end of the world any time in the immediate near-future. But over time I have gradually pulled back from the path of literalism, as there's far more going on in the Book of Revelation than meets the eye.

I believe it is a multi-dimensional piece of sophisticated meta-encryption, and that behind every aspect of symbolism is a meaning unlocked by a part of a (possibly complex in itself) cypher, which in its totality encodes the myriad secret aspects of the prophecy, in their respective layers. Only possession & understanding of the cypher unlocks the full meaning of the prophecy, and it's possible that no one person could ever possess that cypher, perhaps even a group of well-funded & like-minded persons could not resolve the puzzle of that cypher, and the resultant layered meanings beneath the surface of the text.

It is well-known that Gematria is used throughout all of the Old & New Testaments, and that there are layers of encoding which have been loosely decrypted & understood in part, though I suspect that the cypher & encoded meaning is ultimately infinite, containing all information in the universe, being in that regard very similar to the numerical value of Pi. There are aspects of this code within the fabric of the Hebrew & Greek texts which relate information concerning times, locations, and historical events - all linked together in highly complex, coherent & elegant ways. I suspect that the various governments (& various private enterprises) have been persistently studying the matter in ever deeper ways following the advent of the technological computing age. There are, imho, multiple layers of complex & highly coherent, deeply interrelated data points, potentially highly valuable to individuals & churches, even to nation states, to any which uncover the secrets in the texts. I'm not saying that modern Western nations base their war readiness positions on the Book of Daniel, but I do believe that there are worthwhile pieces of intelligence encoded within, for those with the insight to look for them in the right places.

And then there's all the texts which didn't make it into the Bible. Why didn't they make it into the Bible? Is there really something special about the precise texts which did make it in, which is lacking from the texts which remained in the 'apocryphal' collection? It strikes me that the answer to that question could very well be that the original, divinely inspired texts were those which were unlocked when using the cipher, which would have been known to certain priests & scribes, handed down from the ancient antediluvian days, likely by the Watchers themselves (those who did not rebel, instead continuing their mission of limited engagement at strategic moments with the Patriarchs, Judges, Priests & Prophets..) The Watchers would have advised the holders of the cipher to zealously guard the integrity of the texts, to check frequently on the scribes as they processed new copies of the texts for dissemination between the various offices of authority in Israel. Only those texts which reveal a certain mystery key within some predetermined aspect of the text could be authenticated as having been inspired, and by this method the writings of the Patriarchs, Judges, Priests & Prophets would be judged and thereby adduced to be of value in the canonical literature of the Judeo-Christian tradition.

This matter of complex encoding would be one more aspect of Scripture which defies conventional explanations, and indeed there is so much more that could be said on the matter> When our quantum computers start crunching the data (& they probably already have..) I suspect that those in charge might find the patterns which result to be rather compelling evidence of certain truths which hadn't formerly been fully known, except in rough outline by those who preserved the integrity of the Scriptures themselves. The Scribes were permitted ONE mistake in their writing out of the entire Pentateuch (first five books of the Bible). That mistake had to be corrected, of course - but if they made a second mistake? Even a single letter out of place? The entire manuscript was destroyed by burning, by the Priests, and the Scribe had to start over again, from the beginning. These protocols ensured the coherence & reliability of the entire canon of Old Testament Scripture, and the methods were used again for the New Testament. The codes were thus preserved, ready for uncovering at the appropriate time, being brought out into the light, as the Scripture itself attests:

For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

Luke 8:17

I'm certain that part of the decoded pattern is a message directed to state level agencies; a call for vigilance in deceptive times, for upright conduct, for a drive towards a free & equable society, describing the need for justice to be applied in all things by those with the power to do so. Perhaps it's even more specific than that..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Think about it,the world we thought we knew about is mostly a scripted lie,the history we have been told is a biased agenda,makes me think that religion is a tool to get conformity,the whole story is pretty much one sided in reality,saying seeking knowledge that doesn't conform to the bible is the work of the devil,makes it evident that the devil was also another tale,not that I don't believe there are entitys that defy science as we know it,or public opinion

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I think the great deception is the idolization of the words "Jesus Christ" and the idolization of the words in the Bible. Where is God in this conversation? People lose sight about what is important because they are so concerned about the way people worship God.

What is more important, eternal salvation or making amends and getting forgiveness from the people you've sinned against. It is human hubris to think your own personal salvation is more important than making amends for the people you have sinned against. Saying magic Jesus words or doing magic Jesus rituals does not release your from your responsibilities to the people you have sinned against in my humble opinion.

I see most Christians are like people rooting for their favorite NFL football team. As long as you wear the right colors you are cool. If you want to figure out who is the great deceiver look in the mirror. Let God speak to you directly then you know you are not being deceived by the people who are selling Bibles for collecting tithes.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
How can I say Israel as a state is anything other than ANTICHRIST because it is demonstarting zero tolerance of Jewish Christianity in terms of settlement? In Revelation Jerusalem is called Sodom and Egypt for no small reason.

The Zionist have far less tolerance of the Arabs. Hate is not love. Hate is hate.

I would be very careful declaring anyone or any state as "ANTICHRIST". It seems to me such things are left for God to judge. And it may be the height of human hubris and possibly man's greatest possible sin to speak for God. Each of us can find God from within to know the truth directly. It's not like God is dead. God's truth always shines a little brighter than deceit.

edit on 20-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I would be very careful declaring anyone or any state as "ANTICHRIST". It seems to me such things are left for God to judge.. And it may be the height of human hubris and possibly man's greatest possible sin to speak for God.

Agreed. Even the archangel Michael refused to personally pronounce judgement against the arch-demon Belial when they were contesting against one another in claiming the soul of Moses's father - instead of condemning the enemy from his own personal, intellectual interpretation of the situation, or from his own feelings & spiritual intuition/ discernment, Michael said "The Lord rebuke you.."

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I would be very careful declaring anyone or any state as "ANTICHRIST". It seems to me such things are left for God to judge. And it may be the height of human hubris and possibly man's greatest possible sin to speak for God.

Well, the antichrist is a "spirit".

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. -- KJV, 1 John 4:3

It's a spirit that influences people. And the simple test is that those people will say "Christ never came in the flesh".

Note, that if a person says "I don't know if Christ came in the flesh or not", that's not a sign of antichrist.

The Antichrist absolutely positively "denies" that Christ ever came in the flesh.

For most average people, they are honest when they say "I don't know".

The "sign" to watch for, is those who say "they know, and Christ never came." They claim to be certain of it. Jesus is a fiction, etc..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The great deception is simply that one will come and claim to be who he is not. And even the elect will be deceived if it were possible.

Anti-Christ is both a reference to a spirit and a figure of the end of time, but that one at the end of time will be able to effectively counterfeit the 2nd advent in such a way that many will be deceived. This one will appear to be a messianic figure, even going so far as to produce signs and miracles.

So the key is to remember that the one who comes first is the false one and the one who seems to be the teacher is the false one.

When the real Christ comes again, he will be the fiery figure, the warrior. Nothing about the 2nd advent hints at the gentle shepherd.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You're way over doing Rev The interpretation of the anti christ thing goes like this.
Easiest way is to show the false prophecy that drives the false prophet to create this beast that actually had been here all along. But the actual False Prophet and Anti Christ are right in front of you. This amazing prophecy is describing what is here right now. The false prophecy itself is that the temple in Jerusalem needed to be rebuilt before Jesus could return. Mike Pence has created the Beast and he hasn't held back his lavish praise that's feeding the Ego of the Anti Christ pushing him to be Israel's messiah and get that temple built. The description clearly of that head with the mortal wound is the church and those leaders with Pence their mouthpiece. The sanctions we're now using on the other nations are the buy/sell thing and they are demanding obedience to Trump. The saying about those that wanted to lead into captivity will go themselves is referring to their penchant for Hell and coercion by guilt. The mark on the forehead is a typo. Mark is in the forehead and is their belief in the cross being their salvation.
Welcome to the Great Tribulation. Have a seat. Shows about to start.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Sahabi

Pardon me French, but in general, most people identifying with being Jewish and living in Israel is of mainly European descent, with hardly any Middle-Eastern genes at all. A few years ago a major study on Jewish ancestry was published in Nature, and as far as I can remember, showing that more than 80% of Jews living in the State of Israel-- are about as Jewish (or Middle-Eastern)-- as Germans, Spaniards and Italians.

Nature source ==> www.nature.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Talking about deception, it's deceptive to pretend that Genesis 3:13 says "the LORD God" when it really says "Jehovah God". The whole Hebrew word for "lord" (adonai) doesn't even appear in Genesis 3:13. Those who continue to speak or quote God's word erronuously when they've been told and presented with the evidence over and over are deliberately being hypocrites and deceptive. Arguing about exact spelling (Yahweh, Jehovah, YHWH, Yehowah, Jahvé, etc.) isn't going to change that one bit and neither is it a good excuse to continue quoting from bible translations that replace God's name with "the LORD" or "God" inconsistently to boot. And/or pretend it's no big deal* when it's done approx. 7000 times throughout the bible. *: by for example continuing to quote from bible translations that do this as was done in the opening quotation in the OP.

Jeremiah 23:27,28 (NW)

They intend to make my people forget my name by the dreams they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot my name because of Baʹal. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream relate the dream, but the one who has my word should speak my word truthfully.”

“What does the straw have in common with the grain?” declares Jehovah.

Isaiah 45 also speaks about deception (NW):

I AM JEHOVAH, and there is no one else. ♫

Song 62 To Whom do you Belong?

edit on 25-12-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
Does the Bible Have a Hidden Code?

ABOUT two years after the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995, a journalist claimed that with the assistance of computer technology, he had discovered a prediction of that event hidden in the original Hebrew Bible text. The journalist, Michael Drosnin, wrote that he had tried to warn the prime minister over a year before the assassination but to no avail.

Other books and articles have now been published claiming that this hidden code provides absolute proof of God’s inspiration of the Bible. Does such a code exist? Should a hidden code be the basis for believing that the Bible is inspired of God?

A New Idea?

The idea of a hidden code in the Bible text is not new. It is a central concept in the Cabala, or traditional Jewish mysticism. According to Cabalistic teachers, the simple meaning of the Bible text is not its true meaning. They believe that God used the individual letters of the Hebrew Bible text as symbols, which when properly understood reveal a greater truth. In their view, each Hebrew letter and its position in the Bible text was set by God with a specific purpose in mind.
A 13th-century Cabalistic rabbi, Bachya ben Asher of Saragossa, Spain, wrote of certain hidden information that was revealed to him by reading every 42nd letter in a portion of Genesis. This method of skipping over letters according to a particular sequence in an attempt to discover hidden messages is the basis for the modern Bible-code concept.

Computers “Reveal” the Code

...the journal Statistical Science published an article in which Eliyahu Rips of Jerusalem’s Hebrew University and his fellow researchers made some startling claims. ... After repeated testing, the researchers published their conclusion that the information encoded in Genesis was statistically beyond the possibility of chance—proof of inspired information deliberately hidden in code form in Genesis thousands of years ago.

Building on this method, journalist Drosnin ran his own tests, searching for hidden information in the first five books of the Hebrew Bible. According to Drosnin, he found the name of Yitzhak Rabin embedded in the Bible text by a sequence of every 4,772 letters. With the Bible text arranged in lines of 4,772 letters each, he saw that Rabin’s name (read vertically) intersected with a line (Deuteronomy 4:42, running horizontally) that Drosnin translated as “assassin that will assassinate.”

Deuteronomy 4:42 actually speaks of a manslayer who has killed unintentionally. Thus, many have criticized Drosnin’s arbitrary approach, claiming that his unscientific methods could be used to find similar messages in any text. But Drosnin stood his ground, issuing this challenge: “When my critics find a message about the assassination of a Prime Minister encrypted in [the novel] Moby Dick, I will believe them.”

Proof of Inspiration?

Professor Brendan McKay, of the Department of Computer Science at the Australian National University, took up Drosnin’s challenge and made extensive computer searches through the English text of Moby Dick.* Using the same method described by Drosnin, McKay claims to have found “predictions” of the assassinations of Indira Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, and others. According to McKay, he discovered that Moby Dick also “prophesied” the murder of Yitzhak Rabin.

*: Hebrew is a language without vowel letters. Vowels are inserted by the reader according to context. If the context is ignored, a word’s meaning can be completely changed by inserting different vowel sounds. English has fixed vowel letters, making such a word search far more difficult and restrictive.

Returning to the Hebrew text of Genesis, Professor McKay and associates have also challenged the experimental results of Rips and his associates. The charge was that the results have less to do with an inspired encoded message than with the researchers’ method and approach—the fitting of data largely done at the discretion of the researchers. Scholarly debate on this point continues.

Another issue arises when claims are made that such encrypted messages were deliberately hidden in the “standard” or “original” Hebrew text. Rips and his fellow researchers say that they made their search with the “standard, generally accepted text of Genesis.” Drosnin writes: “All Bibles in the original Hebrew language that now exist are the same letter for letter.” But is this the case? Rather than a “standard” text, various editions of the Hebrew Bible are used today, based on different ancient manuscripts. While the Bible message does not differ, the individual manuscripts are not identical letter for letter.

Many translations today are based on the Leningrad Codex—the oldest complete Hebrew Masoretic manuscript—copied about the year 1000 C.E. But Rips and Drosnin used a different text, namely the Koren. Shlomo Sternberg, an Orthodox rabbi and mathematician at Harvard University, explains that the Leningrad Codex “differs from the Koren edition used by Drosnin by 41 letters in Deuteronomy alone.” The Dead Sea Scrolls include portions of the Bible text copied over 2,000 years ago. The spelling in these scrolls often differs considerably from later Masoretic texts. In some scrolls, certain letters were freely added to indicate vowel sounds, since vowel points had not yet been invented. In other scrolls, fewer letters were used. A comparison between all extant Biblical manuscripts shows that the meaning of the Bible text remains intact. Yet, it also clearly indicates that the spelling and number of letters vary from text to text.

The search for a supposed hidden message depends upon an absolutely unchanging text. One letter altered would completely distort the sequence—and the message if there was one. God has preserved his message through the Bible. But he has not preserved each letter intact, as if he were obsessed with such trivial matters as spelling changes over the course of centuries. Does this not indicate that he has not buried a hidden message in the Bible?—Isaiah 40:8; 1 Peter 1:24, 25.

Do We Need a Hidden Bible Code?

The apostle Peter wrote that “it was not by following artfully contrived false stories that we acquainted you with the power and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ.” (2 Peter 1:16) The concept of a Bible code has its roots in Jewish mysticism, utilizing “artfully contrived” methods that obscure and distort the plain meaning of the Bible’s inspired text. The Hebrew Scriptures themselves unequivocally condemned such a mystical approach.—Deuteronomy 13:1-5; 18:9-13.

There is indeed a lot of deception and delusion going around.
Guard Against Being Deceived

To deceive, says one dictionary, means “to cause to accept as true or valid what is false or invalid.” It also implies “imposing a false idea or belief that causes ignorance, bewilderment, or helplessness.” The basic idea of the word, along with such other words as “mislead” and “delude,” is to lead someone astray by underhanded means. Surely, a person who is not aware that he or she is being kept in a state of “ignorance, bewilderment, or helplessness” by deliberate misinformation is in serious danger.

edit on 25-12-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

The "sign" to watch for, is those who say "they know, and Christ never came." They claim to be certain of it. Jesus is a fiction, etc..

Here are some signs to watch for:

Thirty Identifying Marks of False Christian Religions (over 30 bible quotations)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Are we talking about Islam here?

new topics

top topics

join