It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton supported Jerusalem as capital of Israel says CNN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

She had a clear position when she was trying to win over Jewish voters in New York when she was running for the Senate.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobmurdoch
America is and always will be a Christian nation, if you don't like it leave the country. And Hillary lost the election get over it.

Someone needs to open up a history book

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Congress voted on it..

And the the president didn’t do it...

Just like the congress voted a billion times to repeal obamacare, then the president vetoed, it..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Good and fair point, however, politicians in general, as a rule, will tell you anything you want to hear to get your vote.

My question is, did she at least try to follow through. If she did, then I will commend her on that one point. If she didn't then she's just another BS liar politician in my book.

Good post btw!

But wait... wasn't that the "for it before I was against it" years? lol

edit on 20-12-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Congress voted on it..

And the the president didn’t do it...

Just like the congress voted a billion times to repeal obamacare, then the president vetoed, it..

The bill itself, officially recognizing jerusalem as the capital, written by congress, was made the law of the land once bill signed it yes. Then Bill signed a 6 month waver to postpone the move of the embassy. he signed that waver every 6 months after that till bush became potus. Bush then also signed the waver every 6 months till obama became potus. Then obama signed the waver every 6 months till trump became potus. Trump has signed the waver twice so far. We will have to wait and see if he signs it again in june. Nothing new has happened since 1995 but the USA has, for the last 22 years , recognizing jerusalem as the capital.
Obama even talked about it in this speech.

This is all talked about in detail in this thread--www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join