It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I have a theory?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
you are right!
the problem here is that the entity doing it isnt god (or maybe it is who knows? speculation is weird) and more likely the weird entity that i call "the humanoid hivemind" (yes pretty cheesy and kooky), as the great vallee once said
also jesus isnt one of them, more likely he is one of the "message senders" (the same applies to all other religion starters)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
a reply to: yughii

Maybe so... you have heard and seen a lot this last couple weeks on supposed UFO's seen by military aircraft.. So who's to say otherwise. This Galactic authority.

You say supposed UFO's. Do you think they are something that are being used to manipulate or mystify us and not actual ET? same as 'galactic authority'?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Try 2 centuries as the fallen watchers were given the green light to transform this rural world to a hi-tech one ready to do battle with Jesus.

I can definitely buy that, that the negatives are actually given a green light to bring things to a head. They are good at that though I don't appreciate their bedside manner so I shall go with Christ yesterday, today and tomorrow.

10 Years - go back further to Operation Iraqi Freedom. 3 negatives rebelled and went Positive. Azazel was ordered by God to acknowledge that a rebellion had occurred. Those 3 gained 'freedom' from the old Iraq - Babylon.

This sounds interesting. Feel free to elaborate or discourse upon it further.
edit on 20-12-2017 by yughii because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
This world could be a safe zone where spirits evolve to either be upgraded into angels or demons.

Spirits are here to learn that major sins are bad and cause pain. Those who learn and hold no grudges move up to the next spiritual level. Those who fail to learn or go suicide are reborn into this matrix via reincarnation and go through the same test.

This interloper could be the Game Master (the Architect - Matrix - Kronus), making sure that everyone follows their path of learning that God has given them.

The only choice is if a person takes a detour off the path back to Heaven. Those who do, fall into the abyss.

We all knew this before we were born. We accepted our path back to God. Then after mind wipes, God gives certain clues as to what is the good path back to Him. The choice is between following His path or stay in this Quarantine hell-hole.

I like all that except i think that the highest architect is the Holy Spirit. In my opinion any archons or material world directors serve the Holy Spirit's plan whether they know it or not.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Let me give you a little insight into it. Think of people a couple of centuries ago, small towns and villages. Trying to live in peace together. They come up with a few "laws" (that's the 10 commandments to you) in no way religious or from any god, just practical laws to help keep the peace. Now fast forward a few years and you then have a group of MEN, not god or gods, who realise"hey here is a brilliant way we can 1, control the people but more 2. we can control the people for our advantage. That's when the true lie of religion began and some are still falling for it today.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: yughii
I like all that except i think that the highest architect is the Holy Spirit.

Feel free to elaborate or discourse upon it further.

True. The jinn (demons) and architect have access to certain future events. These jinn relay certain truths to people like astrologers. If the astrologers are efficient then their predictions will be correct. However, none of them will know WHY the event happened.

God knows exactly why a certain event in a persons life will happen at that exact moment. Example: a unique good event will happen that will raise a downtrodden person's hopes. A challenging event will occur when the person has at least something to fall back on even though God knows that if their faith is strong enough then they will overcome it.

From 2008 onwards, I was in contact with one of the major fallen watchers (Shymhz) who repented in early 2003. Ever wondered who the Hanging Man was in Tarot Cards ? Well that was Shemyhaza who was hanging by one leg, in that position on a metal chain for just over 4000 years in a cave in Tartarus (angel prison). He had plenty of time to learn from his past mistakes.

If true then expect a day of disclosure to occur sometime soon where levitation is proven by merging 'Sacred Geometry', 'Numerology' and 'Sound frequency' together. These are the primary ingredients for UFO flight.

Events will cascade around the world now because with Jerusalem being acknowledged as the capital of Israel, all demons have 7 years to get as many humans to sin against Yahushua before the battle in the Valley of Megiddo (Armageddon).

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Let me give you a little insight into it. Think of people a couple of centuries ago, small towns and villages. Trying to live in peace together. They come up with a few "laws" (that's the 10 commandments to you) in no way religious or from any god, just practical laws to help keep the peace. Now fast forward a few years and you then have a group of MEN, not god or gods, who realise"hey here is a brilliant way we can 1, control the people but more 2. we can control the people for our advantage. That's when the true lie of religion began and some are still falling for it today.

That's a legitimate point, albeit a rather cynical one...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

If true then expect a day of disclosure to occur sometime soon where levitation is proven by merging 'Sacred Geometry', 'Numerology' and 'Sound frequency' together. These are the primary ingredients for UFO flight.

I have always felt instinctively that levitation is possible but I can't quite figure out how to do it.

Not trying to sound glib as I like the angle of your approach. However, I simply wait and see...
edit on 20-12-2017 by yughii because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I have always felt instinctively that levitation is possible but I can't quite figure out how to do it.

Not trying to sound glib as I like the angle of your approach. However, I simply wait and see...

All 3 inputs are public. The connection is hidden.

My post at the bottom of Page shows these 3 parts.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I know this isn't exactly original material. I got it from Stitchin, the bible, new age claptrap and my own experience. Any takers on this theory?

Something or someones came here in the past.
Their age range potential from what is understood? And kings list data related? Starting with Alulim.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Shows that the amount of time it may take for whoever they may be to leave and return and interact, may span generations centuries and or millenniums of mankinds development.

1 can understand how some may struggle with pulling their potential time space into human time space thinking...

Technology wise imagine a machine or live telescope that could watch through the Universe what is viewed as current time here or elsewhere but to them is distant past due to the far off distances they could be and return from? Technology that could watch current EA*RTH time from millions of light years away and see already the outcomes of the far future.
Again due to the distances in light years they may be able to move through. And how fast.

On topic interesting theory

edit on 12/21/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Very good, truthful, yes. And being as Antisthenes founded the school for cynics about the times we're talking about quite apt really.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

very fascinating. I do think you are on to something.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Any takers on this theory?

Antithesis:
Nobody knows. Nobody cares.

Even if there is somebody else out there who perceives the universe like we do, they probably don't know we exist, and by extension, don't care at all.
edit on 21-12-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

You used to have on your board there that you were a follower of Enki and Enlil. I thought of that as I was reading Stitchin.

If you still have any connection to that, no offence. I did vaguely have them in mind as the interlopers. I see them like us (or us like them) but outsized.

We have some good and some bad but in general we are an aggressive species that cannot overcome our violent tendencies.

I assume that they developed this way due to a difficult or erratic home planet. So not blaming, but they did gift us with that (if its even true about ancient aliens).

My theory is that what we see as religious happenings from the New Testament is actually some higher truth giving us an alternative to our original birth circumstances.

As for quarantine it seems that the gods left and didn't return at the usual interval giving the alternative some chance to take root as it will or not. That's basically the jist of what I'm theorizing.

But I also assume that they may return at some point. Why, i used to think that you were a lone igigi floating through space, engaging in an early PR effort, lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

an appealing possibility.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
it still says ENKITE/ENLILITE there yughii the color of the words just matches the blue background.

@Why, i used to think that you were a lone igigi floating through space, engaging in an early PR effort, lol.
😂

In spirit the Hydra has many entanglements and faces...

At times I do attempt to resonate on the ANNUNAKI collective frequency to understand them or contact-channel them if possible.
They to 1 are connected to mankind even if some deny their possible Existence.

Humans are Spirit energy primarily, within EA*RTH Environment suits. Suits made of clay/dirt mineral with arteries, vessels, veins and capillaries that resemble worms.

Why cannot they also be wearing their Environment suits associated and made to fit their main environment?
And just be more aware and possibly elder in Creation then the human spirit and more understanding of the spirit world and it's boundaries connected to man.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Crowd control

It could make an awesome religion, one people could buy into too because ya know?

Deep down we all get excited by altruism...

But it has little place in reality.

It's nonsense, it's not what I feel nor see. What you describe isn't subscribed... It isn't even prescribed.

Pretty take on things though, I'll happily admit that.

We exist, maybe we wanted to exist... I can't really say. Reality says we exist. We exist. You can believe all you want, until those unnatural cows come home if you wish?

Fact remains your a member of the most powerful animal to walk the planet, take that as you will. Let altruism misguide you.

You could do anything.

God is powerless to stop you.

Your will comes freely, drink from such wells.

This world? Didn't come freely... Just like no baby seems to be delivered peacefully.

This planet shall never be a "safe zone"

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I'm usually the last to be cryptic, it isn't my style.

But sometimes you can tell a human it is the deadliest thing around and it won't believe it.

With the utmost respect I say a big FU to any outsiders because they are just that. Outsiders. Whether they be God's, humanoids, spiders or inner earth dwellers.

The day human beings stop assigning their strength to a higher power will be the day we become more.

Screw em, they do not define us.

With that being said though, I highly respect your threads on our "visitors" we should always study watch and learn.

Personally?

I gather Jesus wanted us to be all greater.

We can achieve that many ways, one is the realisation that we were already great.
edit on 21-12-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join