It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Jeff Rothschild, the engineer who saved Facebook!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, I actually believe that the Rothschild family is just a quiet wealthy highly intelligent family trying to takeover the world.

Ok, now that we got that out of the way back to reality.

Satan's twin brother.

Rothschild, who has no relation to the wealthy banking family of the same name, was known at the time for his deep knowledge of backend systems and technology that helped power websites.

For some reason I have total confidence in this statement. I will believe anything they tell me really because I no nuffing. Herp derp.

As an advisor at Accel, Rothschild was introduced to the company by partners Kevin Efrusy and Jim Breyer in May 2005. The pair had just led a $12.2 million investment into "Thefacebook" after months of persistence and brought on the experienced elder statesman to solve its challenges with growth. Rothschild, who has no relation to the wealthy banking family of the same name, was known at the time for his deep knowledge of backend systems and technology that helped power websites. He was asked by Zuckerberg, according to those close to Facebook, to set up the proper engineering teams that could handle the tasks that were then being managed by the CEO and cofounder Dustin Moskovitz.

Sounds like a really good guy with totally awesome intentions, he just wants to help us connect with each other better and to collect and mine raw data to create deep learning scenario's involving our future so that machines can predict the future and eliminate us before we do something heroic.

Juts kidding!!!

They don't really want to do that.

Two years and an additional seven later, Rothschild still holds a part-time role at Facebook, though he's ceded most of the day-to-day responsibilities to current Vice President of Infrastructure Engineering Jay Parikh. He maintains a role at Accel as a venture consultant, a relationship that's into its 15th year.

Accel... what's that? Probably nothing, they probably locate and mentor the right CEO's and entrepreneur's and invite them to ritual sex island with Epstein and make sacrifices to the devil that involve sacrificing someone close to you in front of everyone in order to be at the club. Then they become part of the club get all the right connections and access to resources to become super wealthy business owners and part of the web.

Just kidding.

Accel.com

We seek to understand entrepreneurs as individuals, appreciate their originality and play to their strengths. Because greatness doesn't have a stereotype. From the earliest days through all phases of growth, it's our responsibility to support unique founders with unique insights as they take the seeds of promise and grow them into amazing, enduring companies.

Wow I was right (about the mentor part). They mentor and water the seeds of the mustard tree and harvest the fruit of their labor at the end of the season.

Whatever that means.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
people still use facebook? i check it once in a great while or to snag a friends phone number ive forgotten but beyond that i stay away from that ad riddled place. i just went and checked my page and out of the first 15 posts on there 14 are ads and i have a tiny friends list that is only used for close friends and family. maybe 40'ish people in my friends list. seems like all its used for is pushing some business or political leaning these days. about what u posted, not sure i see it that way but were not far off with how we feel about the rothschilds
edit on 19-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

oh good, every time I try to pretend they aren't part of it something like this pops up

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
But hey, mankind is lucky., puuuuuh...

Because i heard that the majority of the people worldwide has nothing to hide. Now less than ever if it comes to the internet, their own data and their own privacy. Totally oldschool that stuff, and not a bit hip!

To not self expose to the data vampires and to create conspiracy theories about allegedly allmighty corporations that act, spy worldwide and tell governments what to do, while they pay almost no taxes. It´s really not hip to be that old school, not politically correct and i guess even unhealthy!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Facebook was awesome in the mid 2000's. I lost interest in it before 2010. I visit a few times a year to wish happy birthday and that is about it.

new topics

top topics

join