It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just one year of Trump and JFK,Sandy Hook files, partial disclosure, Still the haters gonna hate.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Because 25 years after 1992, which is the time frame that it mentions, is 2017?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
. But seriously, if you are not in a better position now from 20 years ago, that reflects on you.

quite possibly
to be fair i am in a better position that i was even a few years ago.

what i said was my life is basically the same and i have been on the grind for 20 years.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: TinySickTears

i took a couple pretty major injuries that did not help.

Was this recently and was the ACA involved at all?

it was 2013 when i took the most severe injury and unless ACA deals in workers comp the no. not involved

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Since you brought it up I can say that my life has gotten much better over the last 4 years of obama.

Now did that have anything to do with him being president?
ONLY when it comes to my mothers health care.
Since the aca was passed her health costs have gone down and she is finally getting the care she needs.

But everything else good that happened to me over the last 5 years was all because of my own personal growth.
Obama being president was just a coincidence.

That's why I think it's silly when people praise our current president when good or bad things are happening to them.
Unless they can connect it directly to policies or bills he signed.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Since you brought it up I can say that my life has gotten much better over the last 4 years of obama.

Now did that have anything to do with him being president?
ONLY when it comes to my mothers health care.
Since the aca was passed her health costs have gone down and she is finally getting the care she needs.

But everything else good that happened to me over the last 5 years was all because of my own personal growth.
Obama being president was just a coincidence.

That's why I think it's silly when people praise our current president when good or bad things are happening to them.
Unless they can connect it directly to policies or bills he signed.

Such as at ACA tax that has decimated many peers of mine who have retired in the last 5 years?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Trump's so alleged lies can't hold a candle to the lies of Obama, and the compulsive queen of lies Hillary.

Hillary lost, Obama's gone....do you really think this type of comparison is going to win favor for Trump the draft dodging twitter in chief?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Did the Sandy Hook files reveal anything?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

A bunch of unusual claims regarding the Lanza's contact with FBI officials, and even a target with an "FBI Use" stamp on it photographed in Lanza home. Nancy Lanza (shooter Adam's mother) also made claims to a neighbor that Adam had penetrated a government network, and that "government agents" showed up at their front door as a result.

As a person moderately interested in computer security, I found her description of him breeching several "levels of security" to be a bit ambiguous. Regardless of that story's credibility, there are thousands of pages that were released, including lots and lots of field reports/field notes taken by special agents investigating the case.

An interesting read though, all documents are available on vault.fbi.gov...
edit on 12/19/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thanks! Was wondering if anything had showed up that supported the "Sandy Hook was fake/staged" camp. Sounds like at the very least, the released documents show that yet again, a person who went nuts and shot up a bunch of people, had dealings, possibly, with our oh-so-upstanding intelligence agencies.

ETA: just for clarification, I'm not in the "Sandy Hook was fake" camp. I haven't researched either side, that's why I was asking if the released files revealed anything. Thanks for the summary!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump's so alleged lies can't hold a candle to the lies of Obama, and the compulsive queen of lies Hillary.

Hillary lost, Obama's gone....do you really think this type of comparison is going to win favor for Trump the draft dodging twitter in chief?

it worked for the dems for 8 years. are peoples memories so short? everything that was bad was bush's fault and anything good whether put into motion decades earlier were his accomplishments.
edit on 19-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Classified information that is scheduled for public release is still classified until the President downgrades it. Scheduled release is not automatic release. When it comes up on a Presidents watch, he/she will determine at that time what is downgraded and releasable. The President can veto the declassification of any scheduled classified data, at their discretion, if they think that the release of that information, at that time, could be detrimental to the nation or not appropriate in a particular political situation.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The JFK and Sandy hook files were both scheduled to be re!eased . It has ZERO to do with trumpy.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Tell your boss. He supposed to share his tax break with you by giving you a raise. I don't think trump can make them though lol. But that's their plan. Trump had nothing to do with the tax bill either. What does he know about taxes? He gets audited every year according to his own words.
His sole contribution to this bill is his signature.
Unlike most presidents he doesn't have a background in constitutional law.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No he's absolutely the first compulsive liar. Hes got that title. Biggest liar in the whitehouse ever....

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Just 1 year of Trump and his supporters have forgotten how their own government releases classified information over time.
Declassification

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Holy hell. That didn't take long. 1 hour 12 minutes and 8 posts in. Is that a record?

And this is a "pro-Trump" thread. I'm starting to think that the right really needs to check into some anti-anxiety treatments.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Just 1 year of Trump and his supporters have forgotten how their own government releases classified information over time.
Declassification

LOl if its not a big deal then why did Obama deny us access?

And you guys are ignoring the biggest one you know the whole partial disclosure thing. Our government has never ever done anything like that.

Tell us about a super secret program then release a video?? That is huge from our government why no credit??
edit on 20-12-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The JFK and Sandy hook files were both scheduled to be re!eased . It has ZERO to do with trumpy.

Keep telling yourself that .. If you hope hard enough it just might come true lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join