It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just one year of Trump and JFK,Sandy Hook files, partial disclosure, Still the haters gonna hate.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In just one year of Trump we have the JFK files released, the Sandy Hook files released , and now disclosure of a secret government program about aliens and UFOS and an unexplained UFO video from the Pentagon .

He communicates with the American people more than any other POTUS in history.

Tons of middle class Americans are going to get 1000s of extra $$$ back on taxes this year..

What is so bad about Trump that the left wont even give him a chance? What about your life is so much worse than it was 2 years ago at XMAS time?

I just dont get it . [snipped]

edit on Tue Dec 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I'm personally not a fan of most of the things he does/says, but he's been impressing me lately. Throw in his interest in going back to the moon, too, and I gotta tell ya I'm loving what he's sharing.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

what i find most interesting is how 2 people(me and you) can see things so differently

since you asked i will answer

i dont like that he seems to be a compulsive liar and imo is quite the asshole.

my life has been basically the same for the last 20 years.
i have been middle/lower middle class and in the #in grind.
nothing changed for me personally through all the presidents.

i am interested in hearing more about his extra scratch i am going to get on my tax return though cause i sure can use it right now.
whats the deal with that?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

what i find most interesting is how 2 people(me and you) can see things so differently

i am interested in hearing more about his extra scratch i am going to get on my tax return though cause i sure can use it right now.

Sry you wont start seeing it tell next year. In my defense I always owe at the end of the year .

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I believe that most of our Presidents fit that description.

I think that Trump doesn't try to hide it.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong but... what do the JFK files have to do with Trump? They were set to be released after a certain amount of time, it happens to be this year... and doesn't have anything to do with who the President is, does it? I could be entirely wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was set for a certain time frame. It isn't like Trump demanded the files be released or anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rshackleford
Maybe I'm wrong but... what do the JFK files have to do with Trump? They were set to be released after a certain amount of time, it happens to be this year... and doesn't have anything to do with who the President is, does it? I could be entirely wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was set for a certain time frame. It isn't like Trump demanded the files be released or anything.

Trump did this but not in the way that is being spun. en.wikipedia.org...
So he released them but gave all the alphabet agencies time to redact anything they wanted. That's why when you read all those "declassified " documents there is nothing special in them. All the good stuff was taken out.

This is trumps mo, he will take credit for things that other people did or make a grand but useless gesture. All the while hoping that the american people are to dull minded to research it.
And most of the time they are. I can prove that about him if your interested.
edit on 19-12-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It still looks like it was all set in motion long before Trump and he simply didn't block them. It says he would 'allow them to be released' but he didn't set anything in motion or say that they should be. He simply didn't do anything to keep it from being done. It says it was all done in 1992 and that the only reason it wouldn't be released is if the president said there would be some kind of immediate harm to the military, intelligence, law enforcement or foreign relations. Trump simply happened to be President after the 25 year waiting period set in 1992 and didn't disallow it. He had nothing to do with it other than not saying 'No.'

link   
Trump's so alleged lies can't hold a candle to the lies of Obama, and the compulsive queen of lies Hillary.

link   

May I ask what you have done to better yourself in those 20 years?
Sure I had 20 years in one job as well, but I also did some things to improve my situation in that time.
I assume most would?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

They were set to be released a bunch of times and then not released.

Instead of asking why it gets released now maybe ask why it never was before? Why didnt Obama release them?

You guys never give any credit to Trump... Lavar Ball lol..

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

i have steadily moved up a bit. gained some skills. had some schooling. better job here. another class there.
still struggling

i took a couple pretty major injuries that did not help.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Eh, what Trump is doing isn't impressive to me. To me, he's just like any other presidents but with a big mouth. I think in order for the country to improve, there needs to be a lot of radical changes in the system.
edit on 12/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

i am not for sure but i think the time frame for their release was laid out long before trump or obama
so just like trump should not get the credit, obama should not be blamed

could be wrong though

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: scraedtosleep

It still looks like it was all set in motion long before Trump and he simply didn't block them. It says he would 'allow them to be released' but he didn't set anything in motion or say that they should be. He simply didn't do anything to keep it from being done. It says it was all done in 1992 and that the only reason it wouldn't be released is if the president said there would be some kind of immediate harm to the military, intelligence, law enforcement or foreign relations. Trump simply happened to be President after the 25 year waiting period set in 1992 and didn't disallow it. He had nothing to do with it other than not saying 'No.'

Funny how it takes us about 5 min to gain this knowledge.
Now ask yourself why fox and cnn don't repost this part.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

If check my post history you would see that I give credit to trump when he EARNS it.
Like with the tax bill. I like a lot about the tax bill.
But I am not so blind as to not see that it was the congress working with trump that got this bill passed.

In most cases though I have found evidence that trump is being dishonest about what he has accomplished on his own.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

i have steadily moved up a bit. gained some skills. had some schooling. better job here. another class there.
still struggling

I understand about the struggles- My youngest decided my eye needed a fingernail shaped abrasion in my eye last week. But seriously, if you are not in a better position now from 20 years ago, that reflects on you.

link   

i am not for sure but i think the time frame for their release was laid out long before trump or obama
so just like trump should not get the credit, obama should not be blamed

could be wrong though

Well you are wrong because Obama actually had to say no do not release them.
edit on 19-12-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Was this recently and was the ACA involved at all?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join