It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven FACTS about the success of the Trump Administration

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: rickymouse

The tax increase is in 2027. You don't think we would have got an increase in taxes by then if a Democrat were in office?

i didnt say that either.
again, i was asking.
why does everything have to be R vs D?

No matter who passed this new tax law, I feel it is better for the lower and middle middle class. Almost everyone I know around here actually benefits by the new tax law. But we do not have crazy high taxes here so that is a plus, the ten grand deduction allowed actually covers almost everyone. In the big cities, with their expensive tax addons on property taxes, this is not enough. A house around here worth two hundred grand would sell for over a million in California. On top of that all the fun parks and beautification committees and recreation and sports parks in California are tacked onto their local tax bill. We just have the heritage trail here to take care of, it is rustic and people walk it and ride bicycles on it for miles. I think it is about a half a mill for maintance and development of that. Most of the people effected by those high added taxes are the wealthy. Subdivisions actually add taxes on that, why should we be letting these people subtract that from taxes payed when we do not benefit from it at all. This is a tactic many cities are using, the people can deduct local taxes from Federal taxes so they go out and blow money and tax people.
edit on 19-12-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The tax increase is in 2027. You don't think we would have got an increase in taxes by then if a Democrat were in office?

i didnt say that either.
again, i was asking.
why does everything have to be R vs D?
You already know. They benefit more when we are divided and distracted.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

hahahah
yeah. no job here. i guess thats why i am asking about the tax package

What most independent observers are saying is that $Trillion is added to the US national debt, that 80% of the monies ends up in the hands of the wealthy.
Now, if anyone thinks that the corp tax relief will create jobs for all, some are not so sure...and that's the corps!
Even Fox News are not convinced in this interview with slum lord Mnuchin,

and here's a millionaire who says he will have a tax cut in New Jersey,

Again, this is Fox News, (and no, it's not destroying the host, it's an explanatory set piece)

Chin up,

edit on 19-12-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

whats up with the tax package?
can you link me to a rundown of who qualifies for what?

im trying to get paid

taxplancalculator.com...

Why don't you just see what happens.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Let me add a few more to the list...

- Exposed MSM propagandists for what they are
- Quickly wrapping up wars in Iraq, Syria, etc
- Re-ignited our space exploration efforts
- Proving that free market capitalism works
- Offsetting plans of one world government by
reinforcing ideas of national sovereignty

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: TinySickTears

If ya have a job, you'll get paid...

If ya don't, start there!

hahahah
yeah. no job here. i guess thats why i am asking about the tax package

If you don't have a job, then you are not and should not be either concerned with nor a focal point for discussion on tax payers and how much they're paying. That's called common sense.

i have a job
that post was called sarcasm

Oh, well then enjoy your tax cut.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
trumps accomplishments since inauguration

1.got a scotus pick through in weeks/month what obama failed to do in years

2.slowly but surely stacking the various flavors of federal and state courts to insure his parties ideology gains ground long term

3.fulfilled his promise of cutting regulations /removing erroneous ones

4.went through on his promise to move Israeli embassy to Jerusalem

5.isis is on the ropes and mostly crushed as an organized fighting force,assisted by the kurds,syrian army and their russian allies and of course general Mattis direction of US/coalition troops ,did take longer then 100 days though

6. having corporations foreign and domestic invest in the usa

7.second largest budget surplus in history (182 billion)

8 got arms deals with saudi as well as a good deal of investment money and trade deals with china

9. contrary to most liberal/democrat claims has not destroyed the world or started ww3......yet

10.DOW hitting record numbers

11.consumer confidence at a higher rate then usual currently at 125.6 , i honestly have no idea what the hell this means but hey seems good

12.as of may put 34 bills through congress ,and just got the tax bill passed the house and on to the senate again, national reciprocity is passed the house and hopefully going through the senate soon.

13.killed the TPP good as far as his base goes but not every one is happy but hey it was one of his promises and he did it

14 pulled out of paris accords again makes his base happy but not everyone but he did say he was gonna do it

15.40% fewer border crossings by illegals ,we will have to see if the trump effect stays going strong even before the wall is built but hey his base is happy

16.100 million to clean up flints water ,this one should please every one as it went un attended for far to long

17.Diplomacy , he got the kids from ucla out of china prison,strengthened ties with china,japan,Uk,and those pesky Russians.being tough on north korea, and syria as well as freeing the humanitarian workers in Egypt

18.pushed through the Dakota access pipeline another one of his promises but again both sides are not equally happy about it

19.a life time ban on former white house officials becoming lobbyist

20 Kept gitmo open again one of his promises

21.saved the carrier plant in Indiana

22.reverse Barack Obama's excutive order on gun control again another promise

23. went 5 for 6 for us house special elections (more of his partys victory then his) although moor did loose in the senate so he went 0 for 1 there but even that was closer then it should have been with the quality of moore . of further note there will be 3 more next year between agust and febuary (pa MI AZ) gonna post this now as im on back up power for my pc and dont wanna loose the post

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

whats up with the tax package?
can you link me to a rundown of who qualifies for what?

im trying to get paid

If you think the tax cuts are too much... just write a check to the U.S. Treasury, and tell them you had extra money, and wanted to pay towards the National Debt.

The rich hard core Democrats, that are complaining about the tax cuts... should stick to their principles and write checks to the U.S. Treasury.

That IS allowed.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
24.stopped a terror attack in russia by working with Russian intelligence to save innocent lives.

25.curbing but not yet eliminating the iran deal. again dosent make both sides happy but was one of the things he talked about doing

26.opening up public lands as promised made team R happy team D angry and yelling at the sky but something he did say he would do

27.passing new NK sanctions

28.if the tax bill does pass as its likely to it will repeal the individual mandate not yet achieved but pretty damn close as its made its way through the house twice and senate once

29 his travel ban survived scrutiny of the SCOTUS at least for now

30.unshakeling of the military and supporting the police (he wants more militarized gear for us police departments) team R happy team D not so much but something he set out to do that hes doing

31.getting along with a good deal of world leaders like duarte ,putin,japans president,and Uk who was the first to visit

32. has not fired muler and says he does not intend to

33. has not been impeached much to the consternation of the democratic base whos own politicians didnt vote for the first few attempts thus far

34.unemployment at lowest numbers since 2000?2001?

35.keystone (as well as aformentioned dakota acess pipeline) under construction

36.rleased some but not all of the JFK files and seems to be open to talk of UFOS (figured some members would be stoked about this one)

37.boosted DOD funding which makes team R happy not so much team D

38.mad it clear that any use of chemical weapons will invite a swift us military response

39. responded quickly and efficiently to the continental usa hurricane season issues ,although purto rico is still mostly with out power .

40.ordered 360 million for missile defense for next fiscal year for the continental USA

41.championed quadralateral agreement for indo pacific region (Australia japan,India)

42. conducted the longest trip to asia by a us president in 25 years

43.appointed the first female press secretary in us history

44.donated his first years salary to the national parks

45.is modernizing and privatizing the us air control system

46.reinstated the national space council under mike pence

47.commissioned the Gerald r ford air craft carrier (the end of constriction and launching not the building)

48.allocated 500 million with various pharmaceutical companies to manufacture locally made glass for pharmaceutic packaging

49 directed department of education to allocate 200 million in grants for the engineering and sciences each year

50.declared the opiod epidemic a national public health emergency

51.250 billion in trade deals with china

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

didnt bitch my friend.
asked a question
thats how i learn #. i ask

Many of us are not accustomed to folks actually being reasonable and asking questions... LOL

The Republicans are not winning any marketing awards for how they are spinning the tax bill. Despite that, odds are you will pay less taxes TST. Most Americans will.

The other interesting thing about the angle the Democrats are spinning, about "tax cuts to the rich"... they are making it sound like "rich people" are making money off the government from this tax treatment. The government doesn't HAVE ANY MONEY. They only have other peoples money.

So people are keeping more of their own money... that's the whole point. Typically, tweaking the economy with tax adjustments won't do much to the real economy. In this case, with the accompanying economic optimism, it will probably do what Trump is saying it will do... provide a significant boost to the real economy.

I suspect the problem the Democrats are creating, is, the massive hyperbole they are using to describe this tax bill is coming to blow back on them in the 2018 elections. If it's NOT a disaster... and it shouldn't be... it will make the Democrats look like liars and incompetents.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The bill would initially provide tax cuts for Americans of all incomes. But if the cuts for individuals expire, most Americans — those making less than $75,000 — would see tax increases in 2027, according to congressional estimates.

whats up with that drumpf?
www.chicagotribune.com...

Pay attention to the bill, and not the MSM...in 10 years, if not extended, tax rate go back to today's rates. They don't increase, that is just a way to politically attack those who support letting us serfs keep more of our money for the next 10 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

such a stupid comment...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Here is a nice overview:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Fake news from failing Breitbart. SAD!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good

Sep. 7, 2012

“Unemployment rate only dropped because more people are out of labor force & have stopped looking for work. Not a real recovery, phony numbers”

Oct. 19, 2012
"7.8% unemployment number is a complete fraud as evidenced by the jobless claims number released yesterday. Real unemployment is at least 15%”

Aug. 11, 2013
“We can rev up this economy like it should be, not with false numbers like 7.4 percent unemployment. But with real numbers.”

May 31, 2014
“Unemployment is a totally phony number.”

June 16, 2015
“Our real unemployment is anywhere from 18 to 20 percent. Don't believe the 5.6. Don't believe it.”

Aug. 11, 2015
“Then you hear there's a 5.4 percent unemployment. It's really — if you add it up, it's probably 40 percent if you think about it.”

Aug. 30, 2015
“They show those phony statistics where we are 5.4 percent unemployment. The real number, I saw a number that could be 42 percent, believe it or not.”

Sept. 28, 2015
“I hear 5.3 percent unemployment, that is the biggest joke there is in this country. That number is so false.”

Sept. 29, 2015
“The number is not reflective. I have seen numbers of 24 percent. I saw a number of 42 percent unemployment. … That number is so false.”

Oct. 9, 2015
“They say 5.3 percent employment. The number is probably 32 percent.”

Oct. 11, 2015
“Nobody has jobs. … It is not a real economy. It is a phony set of numbers. They cooked the books.”

Jan. 17, 2016
“Look again, you hear these phony jobs numbers? People that gave up looking for jobs? They are considered employed.”

Feb. 9, 2016
“Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.”

March 12, 2016
“The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. These are phony numbers.”

May 24, 2016
“You hear a 5 percent unemployment rate. It's such a phony number. That number was put in for presidents and for politicians so that they look good to the people.”

July 7, 2016
“The phony 5 percent numbers that we hear about with the unemployment.”

Aug. 8, 2016
“The 5 percent figure is one of the biggest hoaxes in modern politics.”

Nov. 4, 2016
“The terrible jobs report that just came out … you can see phony numbers, 5 percent.”

Dec. 8, 2016
“The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction.”

edit on 20-12-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Minimum wage help.
I'm retired. But I know no one is buying a home or even a car on minimum wage.
There are not a plethora of high paying jobs.
My income is stock generated now as I won't qualify for social security for a few more years. I meet with my accountant next month. I'll find out what this means for me then.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Biggest accomplishment??? Having the absolutely lowest approval rating of a first year president EVER ! ! ! Way to go.

The first year is supposed to be the honeymoon. When everybody is full of hope.
Except this year...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mc4denmark

How so? Care to elaborate and shower me with your brilliance?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

80% of the monies ends up in the hands of the wealthy. 

What exactly does that supposed to mean?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Biggest accomplishment??? Having the absolutely lowest approval rating of a first year president EVER ! ! ! Way to go.

The first year is supposed to be the honeymoon. When everybody is full of hope.
Except this year...

Only emotional whiny Trump haters feel like you. Following polls and confirmation bias from the media. You've been through a lot of manipulation and false hope. You just can't stand that he became president and is and actually doing a good job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join