It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven FACTS about the success of the Trump Administration

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Link

Here we are about 9 months in and coming to the end of the year which will end with a fantastic tax package that will benefit EVERYONE. So, to celebrate lets look at 7 other things about the Trump Administration you would never hear Chuck, Nancy or Booker talk about and they should.

Latino Unemployment Hits Record Low What that means is that the unemployment rate for Latinos is the lowest … ever … in the 45-year history of government tracking. What that means is the Latino unemployment rate is a measly 4.7 percent.

Black Unemployment Rate Hits 17-Year Low At 7.3 percent, the black unemployment rate still needs to improve, but not since hitting 7 percent in 2000 have things looked this good, most especially after nearly two decades of double-digit unemployment.

Real Economic Growth After an unexpectedly high growth rate of 3.3 percent in the third quarter of 2017 (and that is with two devastating hurricanes), projections for the fourth quarter have edged into the magic number of 4 percent.

Soaring Economic Optimism Optimism in the American economy breeds investor confidence and consumer spending, which, in turn, drives all the creation and manufacturing and shipping of products needed to fill those needs, which, in turn, gives us Boom Times. For the first time in more than a decade, a majority of Americans see our economy as “good or excellent.” A near record of 41 percent believe 2018 will see an even better economy and their home values rise; 42 percent believe their wages will increase. Perception is reality.

Now, all I can think of is this speech.

Obama says success is not a result of someone working hard or being smart and that if you started your own business, you didn't build it yourself. (

The media at the time ate it up....

Amazing to see two very different versions of what success means to the media...or is it?

Minority job numbers are higher, consumer confidence is up and the GDP is on a roll. I would call that success after the last 20-30 of political rape.
edit on Tue Dec 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
whats up with the tax package?
can you link me to a rundown of who qualifies for what?

im trying to get paid

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The bill would initially provide tax cuts for Americans of all incomes. But if the cuts for individuals expire, most Americans — those making less than $75,000 — would see tax increases in 2027, according to congressional estimates.

whats up with that drumpf?
www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

If ya have a job, you'll get paid...

If ya don't, start there!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

hahahah
yeah. no job here. i guess thats why i am asking about the tax package

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

The bill would initially provide tax cuts for Americans of all incomes. But if the cuts for individuals expire, most Americans — those making less than $75,000 — would see tax increases in 2027, according to congressional estimates.

If they worse thing they can find in this tax plan is that it has to be extended by 2027....it must be damn good for the American people.
edit on 12/19/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It's called insurance education... the fact that it will be beneficial to taxpayers in 2026 to elect Republicans to DC to ensure they keep their tax cut will insure many voters will actually educate themselves before election day rather than simply clicking the names of whoever has a capital 'D' next to their names. Say hello to voter responsibility over Kept Voters, my friend.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

hahahah

If you don't have a job, then you are not and should not be either concerned with nor a focal point for discussion on tax payers and how much they're paying. That's called common sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What the hell are you talking about? You said you wanted paid, so I bought up working for a living. You do that and you'll get paid.

Not sure why you're so defensive? Maybe because the whole "we have to pass it to see what's in it"? If that's what upsets you, I can only assume you're a partisan hack.

Neither party should be allowed to get away with this "snip"...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So you are going to butch about "well its only TEN YEARS" of tax cuts? Really?

Would you rather pay more taxes those ten years. There will be ample time to extend or make permanent or even eliminate all of these cuts every election.

Some people wouldn't be happy with a Million dollars of pennies.

"Where to you expect me to put all of this"?

Sheesh.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

hahahah

If you don't have a job, then you are not and should not be either concerned with nor a focal point for discussion on tax payers and how much they're paying. That's called common sense.

i have a job
that post was called sarcasm

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

didnt bitch my friend.
asked a question
thats how i learn #. i ask

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Get a job, and keep trying till you do, or if you can...create a biz.

I've been working since I was 11 in some manner..if I lose my excellent job tomorrow I'll mow lawns or flip burgers for my family, and my own pride

Been in the workforce 39 years

The government handouts are from people like me, there's only 2 options...find a job or create a job

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Star for that post. I honestly wasn't trying to be rude.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The tax increase is in 2027. You don't think we would have got an increase in taxes by then if a Democrat were in office?

The tax increase will be ten years from now, sounds pretty good to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The tax increase is in 2027. You don't think we would have got an increase in taxes by then if a Democrat were in office?

i didnt say that either.
again, i was asking.
why does everything have to be R vs D?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I own a business and pay my employees well. Much more than I pay myself.

From what I've seen in this bill, we all benefit.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Good article. If you aren't making money right now you aren't trying.

Employers are DYING for help!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Obama says success is not a result of someone working hard or being smart and that if you started your own business, you didn't build it yourself.

No he did not. And you know it. Everybody knows it by now. Why would you include that? It completely throws into question the rest of your post.

And if you really does not know what he said, my apologies, but really you should know by now: Obama was talking about the infrastructure of America, about the institutions set up that makes it possible for you to run a business in the first place - or more specifically about the "unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive".

With regards to the rest of your post, I guess that it is debatable who is responsible for the numbers in question, and that will be Trump haters argument; it is not his accomplishment - but have no doubt, if the situation had worsened, the would blame him even; it *would* be his fault.

The truth lies somewhere in between as most of the parameters points relies on both systems already in place and on confidence and expectations for the future.

edit on 19-12-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ha! Ha! HA!

Breitbart! Along with Fox News, is ground zero for the Trump propaganda machine!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join