It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Haters Believing Their Own Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is a thread created in opposition to one currently running that is trying to blame Trump voters for their condition and hate. A great use of not taking responsibility. It is not the Trump voter causing division. We as a collective want to move on. Do better for our country like the tax package being passed this week. We were told it would never happen and here it is. Repeal the Obamacare Mandate. YES! No wall? Prototypes being built. No jobs or growth? 4% GDP. All time stock highs. We are not lying about anything. We have faith there will be a better tomorrow and if you remove the doom and gloom there is.

The Anti-Trumper wants to resist. Resist what? Things are looking real good here at the end of 2017.

Lets start with 10 great lies with no proof supporters of Trump have endured for almost 2 years. I have had conversation with friends who bring up the SAME OLD GARBAGE when they have nothing else to say. Most times it includes one of the topics below. Easily discussed away but no way will they accept it. These are from articles that I have read/seen on TV over the course of the last 2 years. Where is the proof anti-Trumpers? Waiting on Mueller? Please feel free to add to this thread any of the other lies we have encountered.

1. Russian Collusion
2. Trump raped and/or molested multiple women
3. Trump is a pawn for Clinton and her agenda and/or the NWO
4. Trump will not Drain the Swamp
5. Trump will deport all Muslims
6. Trump will never let women advance
7. Nazis/KKK will take over major cities
8. Trump is making money on being in office
9. Trump will deport ALL brown people no matter what
10. Trump will jail gays

All of these things were either in print or MSM. Crazy. Now, what is even crazier is that 2 years later NONE of this can be proven. Not one thing. So tell me Trump haters...what are we lying about compared to all of you?

Hate blinds a person. It does not allow them to think clear nor rationally. I never hate a past president. I have disagreed and wished they were not there but never, ever did I have hate strong enough where if they died I would toast to it. Many of you, if Trump passed on, would be drunk for days.

This is not about who is at the top but how we can bring us all together. Not Trump. Us...as a nation.
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002017-12-19T17:30:16-06:000516 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You may have missed the part in the thread your dissing the op mentions both sides are guilty of believing the lies.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Less eloquent than the original.

Pretty much what I would expect from the opposition.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nope, didn't miss anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

No actual comments. Just hate. You guys make it to easy to prove a point.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is a thread created in opposition to one currently running that is trying to blame Trump voters for their condition and hate. A great use of not taking responsibility. It is not the Trump voter causing division. We as a collective want to move on.

I blame both sides of the fence for the division. Those that blindly support whatever Trump does and those that blindly hate whatever Trump does.

When will people acquiesce that it's okay to NOT agree with someone? Our Constitution was the result of a few great men that disagreed vehemently with each other in some respects. It's about compromise. There is a middle ground, and a great many people stand upon it and wonder why the extremists on both ends of the spectrum get so much air time.

The real answer is the media, both conservative and liberal are playing you guys against the other, but everyone is so buried in their prejudice that they refuse to see the truth.

Deny Ignorance is ATS's slogan...but many people here in the mudpit have made a conscious decision to NOT do that.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What counts is the proven "conspiracies" that seem to be from the Democrat sides.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

But instead of blaming both sides, both sides should talk about how not to blame each other in the future. Problem is politics is about the moment not the future and until we can get back to politicians that think like that, long term, local state and national, we will never move forward as a country.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
We do not allow spin-off threads. Please continue this conversation at the original thread.

Thread closed.

top topics

join