It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proactice, Preemptive Operations Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here is a peice of information I found that some may find of some interest:

"The US government is planning to use 'cover and deception' and secret military operations to provoke murderous terrorist attacks on innocent people. Such operations are not new for the United States authorities.

"Operations Northwoods" was such a scheme. It was a plan put forward
by America's top military brass in 1963 to justify the invasion of Cuba. It
called for a phony terrorist campaign complete with bombings, hijackings,
plane crashes and dead Americans to provide justification for an invasion
of Cuba. President Kennedy rejected the plan ? and was assassinated a
few months later.

[...]

Many believe that the events of September 11 were another such
provocation using a terrorist organisation infiltrated by the CIA and under
its effective control. There is no other logical explanation for the complete
failure of the interception of the hijacked planes that crashed into the
World Trade Centre and the Pentagon. September 11 has been used by
Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney and others to launch the phony "war on
terrorism".

The "war on terrorism" requires a steady stream of alleged "terrorist"
actions and who better to arrange them than the CIA and
Rumsfeld's "Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group" or other "special"
forces.
www.warcrimes.org.uk...

Discussion?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
NO..simply, no!

I am so sick of every damn thread being a "bush is evil and killing everyone to get oil thread.

No - the CIA did not order the attack.

No - Bush did not order the attack.

No - Rumsfeld did not order the attack.

No - Cheney did not order the attack.

No - Bush is not evil.

No - Bush is not the antichrist.

No - Bush is not a Zeta-whatever alien.

No - Bush does not plan to have a draft.

No - Bush does not plan on declaring martial law.

Give up on the Bush bashing. It is really really REALLY old. You can talk it to death but the FACT is this artical IS ALL SPECULATION!

IN FACT, THE ONLY THING IT IS BASED ON IS AN IDEA - DURING THE COLD WAR 40 FREAKING YEARS AGO - THAT WAS REJECTED!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Read all parts to understand where we stand now, 2005 Part 1. geocities.com... Part 2. geocities.com... Part 3. geocities.com... Partr 4. homepage.ntlworld.com... Part 5. www.vialls.com... and FINALLY Part 6. www.vialls.com...

[edit on 14-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

I am so sick of every damn thread being a "bush is evil and killing everyone to get oil thread.

Since the US is still pretty much spilt 50/50 this is something we should all get used to. We're not going to always get what we want.

No - Bush is not evil.

This can be debated till we're all blue in the face and noone is going to convince anyone on the opposing team to change their minds.

No - Bush is not the antichrist.

While I do agree with you, it is probably not for the same reasons.

No - Bush does not plan to have a draft.

No - Bush does not plan on declaring martial law.

Section 9, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution
The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

This was done during the US Civil War by President Lincoln.

It is very possible and likely that Bush has kept this option open. With enough stife between political parties here in the states, Bush could declare Habeas Corpus suspended due to Rebellion and Public Safety.

Aftewards he would claim any persons who discouraged enlistments or engaged in disloyal practices would come under Martial Law.

The precedent has been set. The US is at a hight of animosity between parties almost akin to that of the Civil War.

To state in a flat out manner 'NO' these thing cannot happen or will not happen is ignorantly denying the possibility that they could happen.

History teaches us one Truth. History Repeats Itself!

Phae

[edit on 2/14/2005 by Phaethor]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Tell me why the US went to war with Iraq then? Surely it wasn't to get the WMD, those WMD where never real, they were a ploy put out by the government to lull American public into supporting your so called "war on terror"... What else would he be in Iraq for?

Give up on the Bush bashing. It is really really REALLY old. You can talk it to death but the FACT is this artical IS ALL SPECULATION!

The reason its old, is because its been going on for a long time! ... Its not even that I'm bashing Bush, I'm bashing the repeated invasions, that have taken place in one form or another since the end of World War 2... This is how America became a Super-Power... Robbing from the poor, to give to the rich...

IN FACT, THE ONLY THING IT IS BASED ON IS AN IDEA - DURING THE COLD WAR 40 FREAKING YEARS AGO - THAT WAS REJECTED!

Alot can change in 40 years... Especially when you have a dumb enough president to let the plan pass...

top topics

join