It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to these parts, how's everyone doimg.!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey everyone I am new to posting here. Just a typical greeting is what this is. Seen my fare share of sightings during my times of travel (black triangle, flying V, oval and circle saucers) and while in my home town(balls and beams of light going upwards not shooting stars or meteor fragments). Firm believer in other worldly visitors and also government black tech. I've also been contacted by my deceased grandfather and fiance through a clarevoiyant. Looking forward to hearing from and future posting here at ATS!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hello. I would appreciate a writeup of one of your encounters.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DozerNE
Hey everyone I am new to posting here. Just a typical greeting is what this is. Seen my fare share of sightings during my times of travel (black triangle, flying V, oval and circle saucers) and while in my home town(balls and beams of light going upwards not shooting stars or meteor fragments). Firm believer in other worldly visitors and also government black tech. I've also been contacted by my deceased grandfather and fiance through a clarevoiyant. Looking forward to hearing from and future posting here at ATS!

Welcome. I've seen quite a few things myself, which include 4 UFOs, balls of light, spiritual encounters, etc. Speaking of which, can you describe the balls of light you saw? Where were they? Woods, middle of the neighborhood, inside a house, etc? What color were they? Did they pulse or flash or anything, or did they just stay a stable light?
Anyway, I'd urge caution when communicating with any spiritual entities that claim to be human. In my opinion, it's more likely that what you're communicating with isn't human at all, despite how much it might know about the person in question's life... And if you're communicating with a spiritual entity that lies, extreme caution is needed.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DozerNEWelcome, friend. You're a being after my own heart.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DozerNE

Hi welcome to ATS!

Beware of all the Nazis around here! Grammar Nazis and especially spelling Nazis! [Eh-hm, you might want to check your title! First assignment, figure out how to edit a title]

We all do it! It is not that big of a deal. Unless you are talking about a specific person as the main topic in the thread.

Can't wait to here about some your sightings! Enjoy your time with us here on the Island of Misfit Toys!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Welcome!

Hope you share some of those experiences with us.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Alright, another piece of the puzzle comes forward! It will be interesting to grab some popcorn, settle in with a hot cup of coffee and read what you have to contribute. Stay honest and on track as this viewing audience is very very experienced.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Welcome DozerNE

lately I've been runnin around the pastures with a Shantui 32 14 foot blade.....what about you?
edit on 19-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Welcome to ats.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
A nice thing about being a long-time lurker before joining the forums properly is having at least some idea of who to avoid and what topics are just tinder for flames.

Post #5

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hey would love to hear more about your encounters. I too have seen many of the things you describe.

When you got the time check out the aviation forum here for some interesting threads that are right up your alley

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I've seen many silver almost mirror looking saucers/disks in the Black Rock City, NV area.

From the ages of 18(2003) till 29(2014) I traveled extensively. By that I mean every state my thumb could get me, seriously. While camping in the red woods by the Umpqua River in Oregon 2006 I saw a V shape in the sky. It was dark, but the moon and stars were out so you could see a siloute like blacking out parts of the sky, maybe about 20 seconds after seeing it up there I thought I lost it, then about 7 maybe 8 lights lit up on it. While traveling you see your fair share of what one would call "crazy" $#!+, But this was certainly some next level ish. I've never shared these stories with anyone for the sheer sake of my sanity being questioned, so any feedback would be nice or anyone else that's seen anything of the sort that would be even better.

Black triangle I saw down by Mexico maybe some 8 or 9 months after the V.

That's about it for my craft sightings.b
Thank you everyone who is interested in sending feedback my way.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

As for the balls and beams of light. The balls were around the Catskill mountain area. I went to a festival up that way and stayed in the area for a couple of weeks. The light would flutter not blink and not just glow. And the beams we're in the night sky, they would just go in the opposite direction to that of a meteor fragment except it left a faint trail in the sky.

My grandfather now...this was a weird one. He passed away before Christmas last year from Alzheimer's, I was in Bellingham, MA at a random gas station that I never went to in my life, never been to Bellingham except for that time to get gas. Well, I notice this woman looking over at me she's in her late 40s if I was to guess, no clue who she is. But she's just looking at me like she knew me. Meanwhile I come to realize I have no money for gas when she comes over to me frantic looking saying "honey I had to come over here, something is telling me to. She says she sees an older man, very talented with his hands he has a few dogs with him, due to paranoia I look around thinking I'm being followed when I say "wait...? What did you just say?" She tells me: "his name is George, he wants you to know everything is going to be ok, do not worry about anything. Being in this intense moment I shed some happy tears, not really sure what just happened she looks in the back window and sees a stuffed bear with the number 55 on it and over joyed she says that it is a sentimental number to her and this meeting is something that was supposed to happen. She then leaves to her vehicle for a moment and comes back to give me $30 to fill my tank to get home...baffled, sad and happy and extremely confused I do so and leave for home. I to this day do not know what happened, nor can I explain it other than how it happened.

As for my ex fiance she was murdered and left in the woods between the train tracks and Connecticut River in Holyoke, MA back in 2014. It went unsolved of course. Bad town? I guess those types of things happen there more often than they should. Well as for her she spoke to me through meditation, and also came to me several times for 3 years in the same reoccurring dream. The dream is not pleasant, the dream like many for me starts with me realizing through the black nothing that I am all of a sudden in the middle of some woods that I do not recognize and I start walking only to come up on her dead body. About that time she's trying to tell me something but over the loud chirping of birds and crickets I have to get close enough to her to hear her talk. Still I am not able to hear anything she is saying. It's about the time that her open eyes make contact with mine that I wake up sweating and in a sheer panic. This girl was my soulmate, she was everything to me. I to this day like clockwork have that dream about every other month since maybe a month or 2 after it happened.
edit on 12/230923/1717 by DozerNE because: Left some info out

new topics

top topics

join