It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton campaign, DNC accused of 'corrupt' money scheme in new FEC complaint

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: GuidedKill

Yes, but I accuse you of the murder of thousands of innocent puppies.

See how it works.

An accusation does not mean that wrongdoing happened.

Exactly why my title says "accused".

However just because CNN, or MSNBC refuse to cover the story doesn't mean they aren't "accusations" against her. But the Alt-Left can continue with their ostrich tactics of sticking their head in the sand...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: chr0naut

Yes, but I accuse you of the murder of thousands of innocent puppies.

See how it works.

An accusation does not mean that wrongdoing happened.

Exactly why my title says "accused".

However just because CNN, or MSNBC refuse to cover the story doesn't mean they aren't "accusations" against her. But the Alt-Left can continue with their ostrich tactics of sticking their head in the sand...

Similarly, there are accusations against Trump. Some of which have now been found to be true.

The world (which includes the American people) so little cares about the state of American politics that nothing is likely to happen, no matter what the findings are.

We are all 'over it now', it's ancient history to a public with an 8 second attention span.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Prison, exile, or death may end up being the only options available. Many would no doubt argue, that none of these represent deserved justice.

Maybe just tie her up in a public square and let everyone come by and spit in her face would be ok....Just hope she doesn't spit back...

We all remember the green stuff that comes out of that deplorable woman.

What a total waste of spit!

Warmest regards

Lags

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This is precisely why the hysterical alt-left is engaging in increased personal attacks lately. I was wondering, thanks to a few I encountered in another thread I authored.

They must sense their all-important (almost religious-like) Mueller investigation is coming to an end, and that Teflon Don is going to walk as usual. You think they'd learn, after seeing everything they threw at him fail miserably.

I can't imagine losing that often, heck I'd be demoralized as well.

lock her up... Lock her up.. LOCK HER UP!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I just remember her passing out at the 9/11 memorial, while her staff tried to shield her from cameras seeing her frailty. Also, anyone remember the cough? You know, the one she had to get water and still couldn't handle it?

Oh yeah, that was all "pneumonia" allegedly.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I just remember her passing out at the 9/11 memorial, while her staff tried to shield her from cameras seeing her frailty. Also, anyone remember the cough? You know, the one she had to get water and still couldn't handle it?

Oh yeah, that was all "pneumonia" allegedly.

Me too....

She might have lost but at least she spat that throat pastille back into her glass in front of everyone with grace... NOT...

😉😜

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
lets be honest, how many of us thought the system was fair long before this election? how many of use raised concerns over super PACS. the whole system needs to be razed to the ground and rebuilt upon a whole new standard. one that is fair across the board and gives everyone the same chance. if u cant shine on equal footing then u dont deserve the job.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm typing You, that "re-hab boot" is to hide the ankle bracelet. This way they'll know where She is at all times. But don't worry those who still play the '2 Party Paradigm Game" John McTOOL also has one on His ankles. I type 'ankles' because He moves His around...

This of course will count as "time served" and neither one will pay any monetary fund. Slick Willy Jeff got to lay off His beefs too.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Fox News, CNN and others merely serve to confirm your bias.

9 out of 10 times if you see news solely on a right or left leaning media source the news is probably crap.

But when both sides are telling a story you can be sure it's legit.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Jimmy Dore did a pretty good breakdown of this on his show last week.

@10:50

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Come on now, you can't exprct Hillary to be cognizant or responsible for the actions of her underlings, can you?

Leave Hillary alone, she lost.

What more do you want?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I'll believe this when it's reported on every major news network and not before.

But I wouldn't doubt that it's true.
A lot of things aren't reported fully by establishment media.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yes understood.
That's why you need to read all sources.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
At this point what has she not been accused of by the right? They throw everything they can at her in hopes people buy it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

no let her do a walk of shame like cersie lannister with someone walking in front ringing bell the saying SHAME SHAME!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You know, threads like this one should be at the top. The information in the op is no joke and it's a shame it was posted in this forum. It would have done well in other parts of the forum, but still thanks for bringing this up. Starred and flagged.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
At this point what has she not been accused of by the right? They throw everything they can at her in hopes people buy it.

Except that everything that has been uncovered of hers is true, yet you, and the rest of the left fall for the lies your left-wing globalist media shoves down your throat. Your Shillary, and the "Shills brigade" were being exonerated by paid shills like Comey, McCabe amongst others. Both of these "leftwing shills" were bribed and it has been proven. It was proven that SHillary and her rapist husband were receiving money from the Russians meanwhile they were working on the Russian uranium deal. Not to mention the fact that it was under the Obama administration that uranium was transfered to the Iranians, a deal that the Russians wanted and were part of. But every leftwing globalist lie about "President Trump" has been disproved... All the "anonymous sources" from every leftwing media troll who claimed "every intelligence agency agree that Trump/Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians" has been disproved. (Not to mention that it was only three agencies and not 16 or 17...)

The same left-wing morons in the media who claim they are fighting "fake news" are the purveyors of "fake news", yet nothing is being done about it...

Wikileaks and DNCLeaks showed that leftwing reporters were not only siding with Shillary, but they were working for her and the DNC. Same for the FBI, the CIA and the NSA, all three which mostly reached that conclusion through the fake report from Crowdstrike. Everything else was "we think we know what's in the mind of Russian officials" "we believe this is what they would do", etc, etc... All assumptions with not one iota of evidence.

Despite the fact that the globalist leftwing morons for a media you have have not been boycotted despite the fact that every claim they made about "President Trump colluded with Russia", "the Trump campaign colluded with Russian", the "fake Trump dossier", the false claims that "anonymous sources were going to bring evidence" (when no one did), the fake claim that President Trump and his son colluded with wikileaks when the reporters falsified the claim by changing the date of the emails etc, etc.

Despite that every piece of manure the left-wing media has tried to throw at President Trump, the left-wing media has not been labeled as "hoaxers" and "fake news advocates"... Where are the calls to "boycott the left-wing media purveyors of fake news"?... Why don't advertisement get pulled from these fake and false news media?...

edit on 22-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join