It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton campaign, DNC accused of 'corrupt' money scheme in new FEC complaint

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

A new legal complaint filed with the Federal Election Commission alleges that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee used state chapters as strawmen to circumvent campaign donation limits and laundered the money back to her campaign.

Well people wonder why a majority of Americans hate this woman...

“What we have found, people need to see,” Ted Harvey, chairman of the CDP which emerged from the now-defunct Stop Hillary PAC, told Fox News. “I think it’s important that the American public has an understanding of how corrupt this campaign system was and that they were doing anything they could to secure the nomination in her favor.”

Dem and the Alt-Left just can't figure out how she lost......

In its complaint, the CDP alleges that about $84 million was funneled illegally from the DNC through state party chapters and back into the war chest of the Clinton campaign.“Based on publicly available FEC records, repeatedly throughout the 2016 presidential campaign, HVF would purportedly transfer funds to its constituent political committees, which included between 34 and 40 state parties,” reads a passage from a copy of the complaint reviewed by Fox News. “On the very same day each of these transfers supposedly occurred, or occasionally the very next day, every single one of those state parties purportedly contributed all of those funds to the DNC.”

People always say leave Hillary alone, she lost the election. And are quick to defend her for never actually being "charged" for anything. Saying "if she is such a criminal why no charges"?

CDP counsel Dan Backer said the scheme was a flagrant violation of a Supreme Court ruling that determined such moves were illegal -- and broke FEC campaign contribution rules which state that an individual can contribute only $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign.

And here we are again...another crime Hillary was directly involved in....Wonder what her defenders will come here and say about this?

LINK

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill
Hillary must have stolen Harry Potters 'invisibility cloak'

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
When the DOJ and FBI were actively protecting her, of course their were no rules she had to follow.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Hillary must have stolen Harry Potters 'invisibility cloak'

It must only work on Lefties.....

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Strawman chapters eh.

I wonder how much FOREIGN money was moved the same way.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Strawman chapters eh.

I wonder how much FOREIGN money was moved the same way.

I'm sure a lot more than our trusted FBI was willing to investigate.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Prison, exile, or death may end up being the only options available. Many would no doubt argue, that none of these represent deserved justice.
edit on 19-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
When the DOJ and FBI were actively protecting her, of course their were no rules she had to follow.

Well they all just knew she was going to be elected.. Figured none of this would ever be investigated I'm sure....

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Prison, exile, or death may end up being the only options available. Many would no doubt argue, that none of these represent deserved justice.

Maybe just tie her up in a public square and let everyone come by and spit in her face would be ok....Just hope she doesn't spit back...

We all remember the green stuff that comes out of that deplorable woman.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Well they all just knew she was going to be elected.. Figured none of this would ever be investigated I'm sure....

This makes the Trump WIN all the more verifiably Yuge, he won despite every card in the deck stacked in Hillary's favor.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This makes the Trump WIN all the more verifiably Yuge, he won despite every card in the deck stacked in Hillary's favor.

Yep!

Even makes the popular vote all the more suspect.

Rigged primaries,rigged convention,rigged voting machines, and money laundering.

And Trump is being investigated.

It's a miracle at all Trump won.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

but but but she won the popular vote...

LOL sure she did.....only after she bought it.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sounds like grounds for a criminal investigation !!

but....

Russians !!

edit on Dec-19-2017 by xuenchen because: +++ ++ + - -- ---

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why? she lost the election.....remember.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yea I never understood why they use that as an excuse. It's like me saying I failed at murdering someone, so I shouldn't have to face the consequences of my actions.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'll believe this when it's reported on every major news network and not before.

But I wouldn't doubt that it's true.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Yea I never understood why they use that as an excuse. It's like me saying I failed at murdering someone, so I shouldn't have to face the consequences of my actions.

I looked at it as a banker that embezzled money from the bank that he worked at and tendered his resignation before he was caught.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I'll believe this when it's reported on every major news network and not before.

But I wouldn't doubt that it's true.

So what if the "other" networks black it out? Does that mean it isn't happening in "real life"?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes, but I accuse you of the murder of thousands of innocent puppies.

See how it works.

An accusation does not mean that wrongdoing happened.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I'm honestly curious what happens to Hillary if/when she ever enters a church... Burst into flames? Statues begin crying bloody tears? Screeching from the rafters? Hard to say what would happen to the devil...

It really is mind blowing how she hasnt been indicted yet..... She either has opposition dirt on everyone (most likely) or we really have some inept people in the DOJ/FBI who dont know what it takes to indict a person...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join