It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS claims hacked Army, State Dept; Sending assassins to homes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
**NOTE - Since the article title was way to long I used the title link from the Drudge Report**

ISIS claims it has hacked the US Army and State Department and is sending assassins to employees' homes in gruesome new propaganda video which declares: 'Muslims will return to being masters of the world'

ISIS has claimed it has hacked the US Army and State Department and is sending assassins to employees’ homes in a gruesome new propaganda video.

The video released by ISIS hacking group Islamic Ghosts of the Caliphate also declares: ‘Muslims will return to being masters of the world and kings of the earth.’

It starts with disturbing images of maimed or killed Syrian and Iraqi children while a voice says in Arabic: ‘The Islamic State did not start the war against you and you will pay a great price as your sons will return to you as amputees or in coffins.

Click link for full article...

More of a heads up to people who might be affected. Better to take the threat as valid and be prepared than to dismiss it.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Form link in OP:

The examples of hacked websites shown in the video are not from the State Department or US Army but other lower-security sites including the Geological Society of Nevada and the National Caves Association.

Be very afraid Geologists. Anyhoo...

I bet the remnants of the insurgency like in Syria, are pissed. They were promised a piece of Assad's country and found themselves abandoned to die on the vine.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

As with any claim made by Daesh I'd take it with a large teaspoon of salt.
Their sad little cult is dying , the only tactic they've ever had is fear and this seems to me like attempt to sow it.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Even if the source isn't true, the idea of Islamists wanting to take over the world is very real.

Look up the works of Sayyid Qutb. He was once a kind man who cared for the poor and other unfortunates and believed in peaceful changes. However,after he was tortured by Egyptian authorities, he ended changing his stances and believe that the whole world should fall under Islam in order to remove the corruption.

I will make a thread on this topic one day. This man is a very fascinating character.
edit on 12/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The last assassin they sent blew his own junk off before he could make it to the target. Besides, they’re dealing with the most armed citizenry in the planet. They’re screwed.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Good luck to the fools. That has got to be the most idiotic plan I've ever heard.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
One would think that Google who wants to be seen as able to control what we read as news would or could some how be able to not allow "Terrorist" to provide other would be terrorist to have access to the tools of the trade . Something wrong with the picture imo

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sweet!!

Now we don't even have to fly to their crap whole desert mud hut to kill them. They are coming right to us!!

Winning!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Religion of peace

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'd be about as worried by not forwarding a chain letter. Though not buying clothespegs of gypsies is a close second.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Apparently there was an attack on an airbase in the UK over the last few days. American forces on security "neutralized" the threat when it tried to breach the gate. Not sure if its related to the latest ISIS operation, operation Custer.

Either way ISIS likes to send messages to lone wolves to carry out attacks. Real threat or not against military persons just be mindful. The more ISIS gets its ass kicked the more desperate, and dangerous, they get.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Lol delusions of grandeur... Masters of the World and Kings of the Earth?

When was that?

There was a good Yahoo article about how the Foreign ISIS fighters , how some have just just dropped off the radar. For example French nationals who went to fight for ISIS. 25% came home, 50% stayed in theater fighting still but 25% or around 500 can't be tracked at all.

Letting the Foreign fighters escape is not good news. We should have done what was necessary.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Religion of peace

Religion of peace, meet the Colt Peacemaker. Welcome to America.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Apparently there was an attack on an airbase in the UK over the last few days. American forces on security "neutralized" the threat when it tried to breach the gate. Not sure if its related to the latest ISIS operation, operation Custer.

Either way ISIS likes to send messages to lone wolves to carry out attacks. Real threat or not against military persons just be mindful. The more ISIS gets its ass kicked the more desperate, and dangerous, they get.

I see the British press does the same thing the US press does. 44 year old British Man.......no name, no other info. Hmmmm I wonder why?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hey, I wonder if the assassins turn out to be ms-13 gang members?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I see the British press does the same thing the US press does. 44 year old British Man.......no name, no other info. Hmmmm I wonder why?

Mental Health issues. The man was detained under the Mental Health Act.

A man accused of ramming his car through a military checkpoint at RAF Mildenhall has been detained under the Mental Health Act. The unnamed 44-year-old was initially arrested on suspicion of trespass and criminal damage at the base, which is used by US forces.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: pavil

Mental Health issues. The man was detained under the Mental Health Act.

A man accused of ramming his car through a military checkpoint at RAF Mildenhall has been detained under the Mental Health Act. The unnamed 44-year-old was initially arrested on suspicion of trespass and criminal damage at the base, which is used by US forces.

www.independent.co.uk...[ /quote]

Isn't that the fallback position on things. Mentally unstable immigrant? Just prove he's an ordinary English bloke. Till then Occam's Razor is in play.
edit on 19-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
is isis even a thing anymore?
if they plan on coming to America to assassinate people they better stay away from all the major cities on their way to their target because they won`t last one day in a major American city. they will be robbed,mugged and murdered in less than 24 hours in a major American city.
if they are planning to get to their target by driving through rural America they better not stop for gas or food or for any other reason because they are muslim and their body will never be found.if they do manage to make it to their target, their target is armed and all his neighbors are probably armed so he better not spend much time loitering and planning his attack.
edit on 19-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

ISIS is only a proxy name for the Muslim Brotherhood . The Kurds have switched uniforms and flags during this conflict and Israel seems to be quite comfortable with ISIS and has had a hand in supplying some equipment . When the SAA finally got control of the eastern parts ,Israel wanted a Flight corridor to the Kurdish region . Here is a very good report on the situation

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join