It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Pentagon UFO Vids Have Shown Us A Few Realities.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

There may not even be free will in the way we imagine, chances are it's as illusory as freedom.

As to desire, our desires are related to our primal side and required values and drives, that motivate the individual.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well one could say existence/god has his own 'required' mission that he is pushing us on..
Like getting alien disclosure. Pretty sure he's pulling the strings when otherwise it wouldn't happen. Why did he make me summon an alien and gear collective conscious of the planet up

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

"Well one could say existence/god has his own 'required' mission that he is pushing us on.."

That's called predestination and carries with it a multitude of issues especially when freewill is added to the mix considering the diametric opposition.

"Like getting alien disclosure. Pretty sure he's pulling the strings when otherwise it wouldn't happen."

Did God also create these Aliens?

If so that's going to rather peve a few of his special creatures down here on Earth.

"why did he make me summon an alien and gear collective conscious of the planet up?"

Say what now?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

He didn't 'make' them but he 'formed' everything to be.

Slowly through eons. His hand melding it like a craft.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

"He didn't 'make' them but he 'formed' everything to be."

So who made the Aliens?

A singularity formed the Universe, as is evident by the easily detectable cosmic microwave background radiation.

The real question is did space-time, or another iteration of such, exist before the singularity that spawned the current verse.

If so did god exist before space-time, and where?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
WTH is this thread about? talking about god and the creation of the universe wtf?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
was going to post something related to the pentagon and ufo etc but i think i've come to the wrong thread

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yes 'aliens' are a part of 'everything' which he formed. I made a thread in metaphysics 'there never was a great darkness' which said there are millions of 'clusters of galaxies' (what our universe is) spaced out, and zoom out from them, and you get a bigger reality of cosmos.

So the 'darkness' occupying reality before the big bang, was just for this one dot of millions of other galaxy spaced out star groupments we call 'universe'. We should call it something else, as "one line" (one verse) should apply to all of existence. Space and time are just constructs of desire willed by the lord, to have a present moment for infinite creativity to play in, as it wouldn't quite work in a stale still block frame.

This 'reality' we know, of physics, is just 1 of the infinite ways of being. Of course, we'd have to occupy one, we can't know what the others are like, but we can only be a part of 1 type.

Sorry if that was a lot to take in for your (old timer?). For me this is up my alley of "what the heck is everythign"

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
was going to post something related to the pentagon and ufo etc but i think i've come to the wrong thread

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"So the 'darkness' occupying reality before the big bang"

What was this alleged darkness comprised of? Was it simply an absence of visible spectrum light?

"This 'reality' we know, of physics, is just 1 of the infinite ways of being."

That does not exactly make sense, ways of being what? Are you suggesting multiverse theory is at play?

As to reality, it may not be real in the manner we think we perceive. Another misnomer, just like free will and freedom, sorry if that's a lot to take in for you (young pup?).

For me, well, i just like the questions.
LoL
edit on 20-12-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"What was this alleged darkness comprised of? Was it simply an absence of visible spectrum light?
"

You make me reflect on, the absence of everything, but basically as you know matter is energy.. and what is energy, to me , it's not really real. It's not tangible, you see that physical world before you, it's made of atoms.. physicalness.. but the atom is made of quarks made of condensations of energy.. and what is energy, it's not physical it's not really there

It's just a construct/thought in a higher powers mind.. to the higher power, just like your thoughts, it's just something you entertain

Energy can be defined as just thoughts/untangibility

The laws of gravity and increasing understanding of anti-matter is showing that there is no anti-matter, the galaxies are accelerating as physics expected.. therefore one day it will all collide into a dot again. And cycle and explode, and that one was just the trillionths cycle.. and further away are many more cycling in the same way. But as you go out further the laws of reality may change, but that's just imagining in the x-y-z axis, where infinite 'multiverses' can extend overlapping this reality, yet not really be touching it.

I believe in free will as much as god has free will and i think we are all echoings of consciousness from above

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

"You make me reflect on, the absence of everything, but basically as you know matter is energy.. and what is energy, to me , it's not really real. It's not tangible, you see that physical world before you, it's made of atoms.. physicalness.. but the atom is made of quarks made of condensations of energy.. and what is energy, it's not physical it's not really there."

And yet if you stick a fork in a power point the effect is there and the electrical energy will indeed kill you.

"Energy can be defined as just thoughts/untangibility"

You must be reading different Physics texts as energy equates to power derived from the utilization of physical or chemical resources. "Physical" being the operative word there.

"The laws of gravity and increasing understanding of anti-matter is showing that there is no anti-matter, the galaxies are accelerating as physics expected.. therefore one day it will all collide into a dot again."

What about all the dark matter/energy comprising the other 95% of our universe? Don't you think our lack of understanding there might answer rather a few questions that remain?

"I believe in free will as much as god has free will and i think we are all echoings of consciousness from above"

Belief in something, unfortunately, does not make it so. Consciousness and/or where its originates requires further study.

edit on 22-12-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I meant dark matter not anti-matter. They're finding with better accurate methods of information that there's no dark matter.. which is a nice thing

It's like teaching when you look and see the world, it isn't really as it seems
But the opposite is true, your eyes/mind have access to all the truth that is, everything you look and see is exactly how it is... there's no hidden forces that we aren't a part of
It's pretty much proved, so if you support "hey it's not so bad" well

Electrons from a power point can kill you
Inside the mechanism the energy, atoms, it all seems real to itself
But to the outsider the mechanism is merely just a fantasy
Just the scruff in its fluff

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Reality is real enough to us and the macro-verse which it effects.

It's the quantum foam, whats down there, and/or how it affects our macro verse that remains to be completely understood.

Quite a few hidden aspects to said forces through and how they interact with one another that still remains a mystery.

For all intents and purpose, Physics, and the mechanisms behind the operation of such are very real from our perspective.
edit on 22-12-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here is Bruce Maccabees take on one of the video :

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

You need to be a member of facebook to see Bruce Maccabee's take the video , some of us are not members , I'm interested to know what Bruce Maccabee has to say about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

sorry...

here is his analysis :

ANALYSIS OF FLIR 1 Video Dec 21, 2017 Graph of angular displacement relative to the center of the FOV. In the graph below the “dots” represent distances from the center of the field of view of the UFO as a function of frame number . Each frame represents a time span of 1/30 sec, so the graph shows the distance from the center as a function of time. On such a graph the slope of a line drawn between two points is the average velocity between the points: V = d/t where d is the distance between points and t is the time between the distance points. The actual distances are not known but the FLIR data do show angles so what is actually shown (raw data) are angles relative to the center of the screen of the FLIR. I assume the angular field of view is 0.75 deg so half the FOV (center to left edge) is 0.375 deg. On the vertical scale at the left 100 corresponds to 0.375 deg at the left side of the video image. The UFO image on the FLIR screen was initially “bouncing around” the center of the field of view (FOV) and then it moved for a short time, 9 frames or about 9/30 = 0.3 sec, at a constant velocity (constant slope) designated as V1. (Note: the solid black lines in the graph are extensions of the three main slopes of the data; they make it easy to estimate the values of the slopes or velocities.) Then the object “jumped” a sizeable angular distance during one frame time, a jump to the left. During that one frame time I assume the average velocity was V2. Then it abruptly slowed to a lower more or less constant velocity, V3, and maintained this velocity as it traveled to the left and reached the left edge of the screen. Of particular interest are the changes in velocity which indicate acceleration. The graph indicates a sudden acceleration from V1 to V2 which is approximated as (3.6 – 0.11)/(1/30) = 105 deg/sec^2. This sudden increase in velocity can be related to the actual acceleration if the angles are changed to radians and then multiplied by the known (or assumed) distance. Use 1 deg = 0.0174 radians so the acceleration would be 1.8 rad/sec^2 and, if the object was 5,000 ft away at that time then the leftward acceleration would have been about 9,000 ft/sec^2. This can be compared with gravitational acceleration, “g”, at the earth’s surface, about 32 ft/sec^2. It calculates to about 280 “g”. Then the object abruptly slowed to V3 = 0.34 deg/sec so the deceleration was (V2 – V3)/(1/30) = 98 deg/sec^2 or 1.7 rad/sec^2. If at 5,000 ft the deceleration was 8,500 ft/sec^2 or 265 g. A change in acceleration is called “jerk” and that is certainly what would have been felt by the pilot of the UFO!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Thanks

Seems he's of the opinion the object was an object , not sure I agree with him but that wouldn't be the first time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join