It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Believing Their Own Lies.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It is OP's like this that make me happy that Trump won.

Driving the anti-Trumpers crazy. lol.

I do believe that Trump was wrong though. I am not tired of America winning yet.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

ROFLMAO...wow...the BS you come up with is unbelievable...

Here is some evidence from leftwing sources which debunk your lies.

BALTIMORE — Hillary Clinton may have been unwise to say half of Donald Trump’s supporters are racists and other “deplorables.” But she wasn’t wrong.

If anything, when it comes to Trumps racist support, she might have low-balled the number.

Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist

The Washington Post again...

In a Republican debate last month, Donald Trump was asked whether his claim that “Islam hates us” means all 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide hate the United States.

“I mean a lot of ’em,” Trump replied, as some in the crowd — Trump supporters, presumably — laughed and applauded.

That ugly moment comes to mind in describing how many of Trumps supporters have racist motivations for backing him: Not all — but a lot ofem.

Trump’s many racist supporters

Here is the difference MORONS at the Washington Post and elsewhere...

You all are making a claim that a lot, or half or even most of Trump supporters are racist simply for voting for Trump for President simply because you want to claim he is racist when even LEGAL Mexicans and other hispanics and minorities have stated that they don't think President Trump is racist, but that he is telling the truth... Something which the left in general lack.

The difference about President Trump saying that a lot of Muslims, and he is mentioning mostly those outside the U.S., hate us because we have seen it for example in the marches done in countries like Iran...

Hundreds of thousands of Iranians turned an anniversary celebration of Iran’s 1979 Islamic Revolution into a rally protesting President Donald Trump, shoutingdeath to Americaand burning American flags in the streets of Iran.

www.theblaze.com...

BTW, if you think that "this only happens because of President Trump..." Watch this, among many other similar protests and watch how Iranians in the protest depicted former President OBAMA... This was in 2015.

Here is another video, from none other than CNN from 2015 in which even Iran's Ayatollah was chanting "Death to America"...

Here is the Palestinian protests in which it was chanted "death to Israel and America"...

Protesters chant 'Death to Israel and America'

But i digress...to continuing proving how false your claim and this thread is here is more evidence...

A woman wrote to Slate’s Dear Prudence to say she can’t get past her husband’s Trump support, worried itreveals something about my husbands character that I didnt know.” A woman who documents nearly every aspect of her marriage for New York Magazine writes that Trump is tearing it apart.
The people voting for Trump are largely white men—a subgroup of white men who are entitled, angry, racist and sexist.

Break Up With That Trump Supporter

Notice that in the article itself "Time" wrote "Why you should dump that Trump supporter"... Not to mention the sentence further down in that article which states that "the people voting for Trump are largely white men are entitled angry, sexist, racist... Which again debunks the BS you keep pulling out of your "left-wing magic hat of lies."

Heck, even the huff has this to say...

But I can’t understand why you would support someone as hateful, sexist, racist and ignorant as Donald Trump.

How do you support him so blindly? Ask yourself, are you a racist, sexist, hateful and ignorant person as well? I hear his supporters saying they like him because he tells the truth, because he’s so rich he can say whatever he feels like with no apologies. Just because Trump is saying these things doesn’t suddenly make them right.

An Open Letter to My Friends Who Support Donald Trump

The above is another example of a shaming tactic the left in general have been using to try to disuade people from voting for Trump for President, and to this day the left still uses that same tactic despite you lying right in front of everyone, which of course other ignorant leftists flag and star your thread despite that the left even in these forums have used and still uses that same tactic of trying to shame people who voted for Trump for President...

Here is another one...

This Is How Trump Convinces His Supporters They’re Not Racist

If You Still Support Donald Trump Today, You’re A Racist

Even "Rawstory" has this to say...

Yes, if you support Donald Trump you are racist

So you see, your lies, which this is not the only thread of yours full of lies, are easily proved to be nothing but lies...

Heck, even I, a hispanic has been called by many WHITE leftists in this website as "racist" for not agreeing with your left-wing insanity...

edit on 19-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

In fairness not all on the left believe this.

However, some find it perfectly reasonable to make these claims, but feel that using satire to show how absurd they are is race baiting.

Strange times.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

If/when the tax bill passes tonight, then we're into an American renaissance.

After that, all the hand-waving and protestations and anti-Trump sentiment won't amount to a hill of beans.

Haters can hate, but it doesn't accomplish a damn thing.

Btw, Hillary and Obama do have some very very seedy ties, and forensic experts have, even begrudgingly, been forced to conclude that Obama's long form birth cert is a forgery.

The problem with the OP is that it makes all kinds of ill-informed presumptions, like the one that Trump supporters worship him as an orange God. Absurd hyperbole.

What I see in the OP is the very thing he's trying to point to.

It should also be noted that he's a Brit.

P.S. Why oh why do his OP's hit the front page, I don't get it. It wasn't even well written or well crafted.

edit on 19-12-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

P.S. Why oh why do his OP's hit the front page, I don't get it. It wasn't even well written or well crafted.

For OSotC difference in political opinion, he knows how to hit the right notes. A certain arrogance combined with (supposed) ignorance. Righteous superiority crossed with blanket statements. Hyperbole mixed with main stream talking points. I dare say it's got all the right mix of trash to make a stew. The perfect rhetoric and propaganda.

It doesn't have to be well written for everyone on each side to get the point. The point is if you have a stance, it beckons response and that's the simple genius of his threads, no matter how much one (like myself) disagree.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Stay On Topic

The topic of this thread is not about the removal of threads or staff actions.

Do Not Reply To This Post

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Excellent post. You don't see the mirror opposite of those articles about right wing people trying to change Clinton voters do you?

It's always the Trump Voter that needs re-education so they see the light.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
.duplicate

edit on 19-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

For OSotC difference in political opinion, he knows how to hit the right notes. A certain arrogance combined with (supposed) ignorance. Righteous superiority crossed with blanket statements. Hyperbole mixed with main stream talking points. I dare say it's got all the right mix of trash to make a stew. The perfect rhetoric and propaganda.

It doesn't have to be well written for everyone on each side to get the point. The point is if you have a stance, it beckons response and that's the simple genius of his threads, no matter how much one (like myself) disagree.

Another way of describing this above statement is that the op makes Trump supporters so butthurt they cannot help but flood the thread and cry foul promoting the thread to the top of the page.

All that you guys need to do is leave it, don't let it get to you, but as we have seen that's not gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Deleted since it is not allowed to criticize.
edit on 19-12-2017 by pompel9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Another way of describing this above statement is that the op makes Trump supporters so butthurt they cannot help but flood the thread and cry foul promoting the thread to the top of the page.

Is it? Should one be so inclined (as past posts prove), any amount of conjecture or ignorance written could spur a reaction despite any political intentions. Your assumptions that Trump supporters are butt hurt are not backed up in any sort of fact, only perception. Methinks there may also be much bias in that perception.

All that you guys need to do is leave it, don't let it get to you, but as we have seen that's not gonna happen.

Then what is the point of having user generated content?
edit on 19-12-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Next four years the focus will be on Trump as a personality, not on how we’re all getting screwed by those who are really wielding the power.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Next four years the focus will be on Trump as a personality, not on how we’re all getting screwed by those who are really wielding the power.

I'll bite. How have you been "screwed"?
How do you anticipate being further screwed?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm going by what I'm reading, the user generated content of this thread has a large amount of people crying fowl of the op, much of the content isn't even addressing the nuts and bolts of the op , it is an attack of his posting history.

So perhaps my observation is incorrect, however it's how I see it.

ETA.
My comment about just leaving the thread ,should have read....why not just debunk the op and move on, and not leave, as you're right it is user generated content.
edit on 19-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: madenusa

I'll bite. How have you been "screwed"?
How do you anticipate being further screwed?
not by trump just his puppeteers....

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've noticed a certain blindness in the ATS membership, particularly among those who are politically "inspired" and motivated.

Right now the Senate are debating the passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Bill.

I went and checked and there are a couple of threads, one highly misleading and disingenuous about it, but otherwise nothing substantive.

Does anyone here know how monumental this is?!

I remember the mid to late 80's.

I've seen what a boom looks like, and the timing of this could not have been better.

We're looking directly at an American renaissance!

Before your knee jerk reaction based exclusively in an anti-Trump bias even hatred, I want you to stop for just a moment and consider the possibility that we're on the cusp of the beginning of an American resurgence, which will have everything to do with the American people themselves and little or nothing to do with Trump as one man.

It's the left and the left-leaning MSM who are seen screeching shrilly at the sky over Trump's election. Get over it. Grow up.

Trump may function at the communication level of a gradeschooler and his narcissistic tweeterism is extremely grating on the nerves, but if he chooses well, we could be into a new era where a lasting mutual prosperity can only be secured within the context of a lasting mutual peace amid a global village of individual and mutual self interest.

The fundamental policy is bold and rational.

I can see the makings of a mid-East peace deal and a political solution in Syria and an END to the war, including the war in Afghanistan, so that the United States can set to work at taking care of itself. Trump is right that 7 trillion spent over there would have been enough to rebuild the country 5 times over (although he might have said 10 being Trump).

What I would like to see next would be a transformation in the valuation of American human intellectual capital and ingenuity, both at the corporate and industrial level, and in the public schools, colleges and universities.

In the midst of a boom, with wealth, all things become possible, from the bottom up and from the top down.

I just wish that on day one Trump had formed, with the help of his financial advisors, an American Infrastructure Bank for P3's with wealthy investors from all over the world, provided that they buy American and hire American and only lease but not own, which could include long term maintenance contracts.

Here Saudi's. You know that the world isn't going to need your oil like it used to. We don't. Therefore, to preserve your wealth for 100 years, go all-in American and get on board a train that still contains the engine which drives the global economy. We could start with a trillion.

In no time flat, if the United States becomes a favorable environment to invest in, one could go around the world making trade and other deals in such a way as to capture that lost 7 trillion that the likes of Bush/Cheney (can't distinguish them) plowed the US into, and which Obama then ran down the field like it was the devil's playbook, and it WAS a failure, the whole policy - again, Trump was right.

Give Trump and give America a chance! Doesn't mean you have to vote republican in the next election - better yet run for office and come to power! (whether as a Democratic or a Republican)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Good post. It's true the 'proof of the pudding is in the eating', so we should know one way or the other within the next year, if that long.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I already know.

Pocahontas is speaking right now, what's her name, Elizabeth Warren.

Her argument falls flat.

She's got no details at all, just a whole lot of hyperbole.

Lower taxes and a simplified tax code takes the shackles off the American economy and its ability to compete, globally.

I used to be a liberal leftist, and at some level probably still am, but this current political anti-Trump Democratic leftism is starting to just creep me out.

We need a new Democratic Party and a new Republican Party as the old guard grey hairs pass off the scene.

There's a vacuum of leadership.

Come to power.

I'm having trouble listening to Warren. Fear mongering and cynicism, nothing more. Fear, loathing and outrage, it's not an argument.

She just yielded the floor, praise God!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join