It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Believing Their Own Lies.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DelegateZero88

I want to read about bigfoot and Elvis sightings! Not more Trump threads

Bye then.....?

(post by FauxMulder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I've said it many times, if Trump was a democrat, the outrage by republicans would be the same if not more and rightly so! We've come so accustomed to defending our "political party labels" and ignoring the moral Character, competency and credibility of our leaders.

This is so true.

I think its also why I have such a big problem with Trump supporters (or one of the reasons) its the party affiliation.

I am very must apolitical, my support changes from election to election, yet it feels like at times Trump supporters support Trump to toe the party line.

Funny that Trump has been a democrat in the past.

I wonder how different things would be if he was still a democrat.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I thought about this whole malarkey the other day. There seem to be two sides and each think they are right.
You know what? They are.
Left or right, both are right...
...within their own life experiences and opinions.

A lefty will only see what they believe through experience and ignore all else. So if you grew up in a nice middleclass enclave where foreigners were educated kids from other middleclass families, you'd think it unfair to keep immigrants out.

If you grew up where you had to work hard to gain where you are and had a lot of run ins with gangster culture, got hurt or cheated and you see how they get priority treatment, yeah, you turn right.

Both are right. Their opinions formed from actual experience.

People voted for Trump not because of his hairdo or because they wanted another Hitler who would kill all immigrants, but because the are fed up with the way things have been in the last few years. Obama was the worst president when it came to swanning off on expensive holidays, giving handouts to peers [not whites] but generally not doing much 'presidenting'.

Then they saw rubbish like safespaces appear and the racist protection of minorities, whilst all white people were called racists, despite the fact that white nations have the strictest anti-racist laws and rules. Also white nations have taken in far more immigrants than whole homogenic continents like India or Africa or Middle Eastern ones. Why? Arabs were and still are the biggest slave owners ever in history of slaving, white people meddled for a while and saw it was bad and abolished slavery. Wow, sorry for that.

I would say the majority of people are sick to their teeth. If you are nice to someone forever, give them shelter and help but the whole time you are insulted and called names, even the most benevolent person will one day snap and say "why the fack am I bothering?"

It was because of this, people voted for Trump. They were hoping someone would hear them and not constantly trample on their heads and hearts.
Were they right or wrong with their choice?
Only time will tell but stop having insulting rants at people who are just as right as you may be.

Your point of view may one day become necessary but it is not at the moment. At the moment the majority needs to be heard. So please shut up with your boring, repetitive and frankly childish posts about 'baah bahh Trump supporters ..." rubbish and use your brain to think that there is a reason why this happened.

Also understand that what your experience taught you has made you one way and others another, both which are valid if you walked in either shoes.

To say one side's opinion is wrong and yours is right shows me that you lack complete insight and understanding of how and why opinions are formed. Or on plain english: you are to young to think around the corner and have not had much experience to actually compare your current one with.

Quoted for Truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Politics has become like religion for a lot of folks.
It is a bad thing.
People on both sides have lost the ability to read between the lines and find the truth buried in the lies.
People are dug in and only believe what they want to believe.
Kinda sad, really.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It is very much on topic. Among other crap, your post is about believing / using things that are fake all the while you advocate using fake things to further your agenda.

If you can't handle it stay out of the mud pit.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The right, the Trump supporters have coined this new medical condition known as “Trump Derangement Syndrome” to describe the mental state of anyone who does not worship the ground their orange god walks on. I have honestly read some people online who seem to belief that this is a genuine mental health condition.

No.

It's an extension of 'Bush Derangement Syndrome', a term we made up to mock people who disagree with Bush because he was Bush.

We know that social progressivism, modern liberalism and the intense indoctrination/brainwashing you guys got from your 60s hippy teachers are the real mental issue.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder where this thread is going to go.
I see a bad moon a rising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightning.
I see bad times today.

What I don't see...
Is a reason for this.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Sublimecraft

should we not try to rise above this??

LOL - that's rich. As long as my ass points to the ground, you'll continue with your anti-Trump-Obsessive-Compulsive-thread disorder, adding little of value to rising above anything. You've made your bed, now lie in it.
edit on 19/12/2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

edit on 19/12/2017 by Sublimecraft because: Clearly, I can't get my sh!t together, also beer.

edit on 19/12/2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

And there was me thinking you and I were about to embark on a interesting and productive discussion.

ohhh well....

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

And there was me thinking you and I were about to embark on a interesting and productive discussion.

ohhh well....

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I may start a thread about Othersideofthecoin Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Actually part of the problem is many people now deal in absolutes. And we all sometimes Are not immune to that either.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I may start a thread about Othersideofthecoin Derangement Syndrome.

Haha someone beat you to it!

Wasn't quite called OSOTC derangement syndrome but it was pretty close.

mods shut it down, but it was fun while it lasted.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
Actually part of the problem is many people now deal in absolutes. And we all sometimes Are not immune to that either.

I never deal in absolutes.

(will wait for that to sink in)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Blame the liberal media for the constant trash articles and fake stories trashing the president. They lost credibility andnow trump supporters are on the defensive.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Here's the thing: the real world has absolutes. What matters is how you choose to deal with that truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You know you're right. Trump does have a pretty fanatical following. This is quite common amongst all popular political figures.

One example I can think of is to this day there are people who defend to the death Bush & Blair's unprovoked war of aggression against Iraq. Though this is much less common in Blair's case It seems.

However Trump also has those who hate and despise him so much and see him as such a threat to their cherished status quo that they advocate removing him by force or having spy agencies fabricate evidence to legitimise a coup. So there you go.

I guess it balances out in the end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join