It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Believing Their Own Lies.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Yup, the OP got it, a full blown case of TDS.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: DBCowboy

*THBBFT*!

Are there only two sides in any discussion? How about completely different solutions to discussed problems?

Is Earth really flat?

Of course not! As a Trump supporter, even I have disagreed with some of his policies, have even written threads against some of his policies.

But when you're against "anything Trump" it's a hard position to defend.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You know its very frustrating when you guy dig up my old threads and posts like that.

I stand by all 3 of those threads

Now if there is anything specific you want to discuss further about any of those threads feel free to comment on them.

However this thread is not about anything discussed in those threads this is about the lies that Trump supporters will believe.

My previous threads are not the topic of discussion.

Again this is the usual tactic of attacking the player and not the ball.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Everyone is.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Are not both sides guilty of this?
Isn't that why ATS has a forum called "U.S. Political madness"?
The discussion is never very far from falling into hysteria.

Yeah both sides are guilty of it.

I even say so in the very first paragraph of the OP, only that I think that Trump supporters are taking it to a new level but yes, every one is guilty of it.

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm not reading that, in fact i'm not reading anything you post anymore.

You don't have discussions in good faith
and your unhealthy obsession is helping to ruin this site.

I want to read about bigfoot and Elvis sightings! Not more Trump threads
edit on 19-12-2017 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I stand by all 3 of those threads

I'm sure you do. To that, I am also sure you are oblivious to what kind of credibility that would garner for you.

In typical fashion you make some obscene thread, painting with huge brushes and over generalizations. Where you are immediately called out about it and urging on that it is not personal. Then in turn, you take it personally, get butt-hurt and cry victim. All while still remaining oblivious to why this happened?

Pro tip: Don't play in the pit and expect to come out clean. Don't dish it if you can't take it. _________ insert your own cliche.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The problem with anti-Trump people is that (by default) you now place yourself on the side of bigger government, higher taxes, less freedoms, more regulations.

Nope.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DelegateZero88

Then make more threads about those subjects.

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
When you wake up, and all you can think of is Trump, just after you went to bed thinking about Trump, it almost seems as if you as an individual should find something else to focus on. Deep hatred leads to really stupid ideas, like all the stupid anti Trump threads. (and when you can't come up with new things about Trump, you turn to his voters)

Letting your antitheses live rent free in your tiny mind ins't good for anyone, and the proof is in your post history.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

In typical fashion you make some obscene thread, painting with huge brushes and over generalizations

Only because it challenges your politics, it does not attack you as a person, it attacks your political beliefs.

hen in turn, you take it personally, get butt-hurt and cry victim

I dont get butt-hurt and cry victim again this is some preposterous lie that you lot like to push, "ohhhh the left just want to be the victims".

I Worte a thread about how Trump supporters are guilty of believing their own propaganda, show me where you have posted on the content in the OP, all you have done so far is cite my previous threads because.......reasons????

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I thought about this whole malarkey the other day. There seem to be two sides and each think they are right.
You know what? They are.
Left or right, both are right...
...within their own life experiences and opinions.

A lefty will only see what they believe through experience and ignore all else. So if you grew up in a nice middleclass enclave where foreigners were educated kids from other middleclass families, you'd think it unfair to keep immigrants out.

If you grew up where you had to work hard to gain where you are and had a lot of run ins with gangster culture, got hurt or cheated and you see how they get priority treatment, yeah, you turn right.

Both are right. Their opinions formed from actual experience.

People voted for Trump not because of his hairdo or because they wanted another Hitler who would kill all immigrants, but because the are fed up with the way things have been in the last few years. Obama was the worst president when it came to swanning off on expensive holidays, giving handouts to peers [not whites] but generally not doing much 'presidenting'.

Then they saw rubbish like safespaces appear and the racist protection of minorities, whilst all white people were called racists, despite the fact that white nations have the strictest anti-racist laws and rules. Also white nations have taken in far more immigrants than whole homogenic continents like India or Africa or Middle Eastern ones. Why? Arabs were and still are the biggest slave owners ever in history of slaving, white people meddled for a while and saw it was bad and abolished slavery. Wow, sorry for that.

I would say the majority of people are sick to their teeth. If you are nice to someone forever, give them shelter and help but the whole time you are insulted and called names, even the most benevolent person will one day snap and say "why the fack am I bothering?"

It was because of this, people voted for Trump. They were hoping someone would hear them and not constantly trample on their heads and hearts.
Were they right or wrong with their choice?
Only time will tell but stop having insulting rants at people who are just as right as you may be.

Your point of view may one day become necessary but it is not at the moment. At the moment the majority needs to be heard. So please shut up with your boring, repetitive and frankly childish posts about 'baah bahh Trump supporters ..." rubbish and use your brain to think that there is a reason why this happened.

Also understand that what your experience taught you has made you one way and others another, both which are valid if you walked in either shoes.

To say one side's opinion is wrong and yours is right shows me that you lack complete insight and understanding of how and why opinions are formed. Or on plain english: you are to young to think around the corner and have not had much experience to actually compare your current one with.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
When you wake up, and all you can think of is Trump, just after you went to bed thinking about Trump, it almost seems as if you as an individual should find something else to focus on. Deep hatred leads to really stupid ideas, like all the stupid anti Trump threads. (and when you can't come up with new things about Trump, you turn to his voters)

Letting your antitheses live rent free in your tiny mind ins't good for anyone, and the proof is in your post history.

Again targeting me not the content of the OP.

Also if you look over this entire year I have averaged less than one thread about Trump a week.

I was off sick from work for a bit so I wrote a bit more to pass the time, but over all its a little less than one a week.

Now please address the points made in the OP and not me as a individual.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

They're not lies - they're extreme carelessnesses, we now have a benchmark on which potential POTUS's, and therefore all citizens, should conduct themselves.

Trump Supporters Believing Their Own Lies
......is no different than anti-Trumpets believing the lies of CNN & the tards......and promulgating said tripe far and wide, irrespective of the veracity of the allegations made.

horses for courses.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

But it is completely on topic.

You're here in yet another anti-Trump thread that you've created complaining that Trump supporters are making things up to decry the Left and that you are very against that, while prior to this thread you indicated that it would be just fine for actual government agencies to lie and make things up to remove Trump from power, ala a Political Coup (very undemocratic process).

You then state that your views have changed and that you don't stand by all the posts you've made here on ATS. I call BS on that as your posting history and thread creations show that you have tunnel vision when it comes to Trump: Get him at all costs!

So yes, that post is very much on topic for this thread.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Only because it challenges your politics, it does not attack you as a person, it attacks your political beliefs.

Which policy?

I Worte a thread about how Trump supporters are guilty of believing their own propaganda, show me where you have posted on the content in the OP, all you have done so far is cite my previous threads because.......reasons????

I cited your threads as evidence to the contrary of whom eats the most propaganda as they are relevant to the OP. Whether you like it or not.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

s no different than anti-Trumpets believing the lies of CNN & the tards......and promulgating said tripe far and wide, irrespective of the veracity of the allegations made.

To a extent that is true.

Those on the left have been found to belief a lie told by the MSN, for example there was the report that Flynn was about to turn on Trump which turned out to be a false report. We all accepted however it was a false report.

Now the second point I would make is this, just because one side is believing in lies does that justify the other side doing the same, should we not try to rise above this??

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I'm not sure where that has anything to do with the OP.

Your post is full of sense and reasoning, not to mention perspective. Also apt to why identity politics will never work.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I think what we are seeing with Trump supporters is reaching a new level, it’s like they have created their own propaganda and are the only ones who ironically believe it.

I Agree completely. As if truth or facts no longer matter. I find it rather alarming that a lot of conservatives can be so naive and gullible. If we as American voters can't distinguish between blatant lies and ridiculous made up rhetoric, then the chance of our country losing its moral beliefs and our democratic system of governing is very real.

I've said it many times, if Trump was a democrat, the outrage by republicans would be the same if not more and rightly so! We've come so accustomed to defending our "political party labels" and ignoring the moral Character, competency and credibility of our leaders.

More than ever, with all the current sex allegations and investigations, our political system has begun to show it's true colors of being "self-serving" and "protecting itself" from criminal prosecutions. The entire system is corrupt and they shouldn't have the power to govern themselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You might be a victim of left wing propaganda. Just a kool-aid peddler selling your brand of kool-aid. Don't drink the grape kool-aid, it's poison... by the way, have you tried the purple kool-aid? It gives you a fresh sense of smug entitlement and makes you beyond reproach

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join