It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Believing Their Own Lies.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Another liberal with a rant,not only do you contridict yourself,makes it look like you made whole thing up,which you probably did

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I agree and just look at this thread, you make a post about Trump supporters and a Trump supporter was the first to reply.
Almost as if they have to defend the guy no matter the situation.
They are like defenders of a religion, dare speak out or the horde will attack you as a NON- Believer.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I see you have renamed your original "I HATE TRUMP AND HIS RACIST MISOGYNIST XENOPHOBIC LYING STUPID SUPPORTERS" thread for the 1000th time.

You cry foul when your own medicine is dished back at you, like "Oh I see we're resorting to personal atttacks now, can't even debate me on the content" when your entire shtick is about personally attacking President Trump and his supporters.

Why the OVERLORDs here even allow you this platform of hate is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I wonder if you do more Trump threads in a week that The Donald does tweets....

Seriously mate, go to the pub or something. I worry you are obsessed with the man and those who don't like Hillary.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It's easy to toss darts from the other side of the pond, live in North America at least to pick up some gravitas with all these posts & threads, otherwise your just a modern day King George. The UK has it own issue's to deal with, when you are perfect over there, then you can tell us what we are doing so wrong from over there. Until then maybe listen to your guy Nigel Farage.

edit on 20-12-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Funny how people come here and trash the OP for making anti Trump threads. However Xuenchens fake news threads that he makes 6-7 of weekly does not bother you. Neither do hundreds of anti Hillary, anti Obama or pro Trump threads. I never see you in those telling Xuenchen, or whoever, to go out and drink a beer instead of posting fake news. ATS will never become a pro Trump utopia, no matter how hard you try.
edit on 20-12-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

I agree and just look at this thread, you make a post about Trump supporters and a Trump supporter was the first to reply.
They are like defenders of a religion, dare speak out or the horde will attack you as a NON- Believer.

Lol, the analogies people do here.
Did you expect this post to draw people not interested in Trump one way or the other? It was written to draw pro and anti Trump people.

As for you religious tones you imply, weren't Clinton supporters similar? Hell some of them still insist she really won. What about Sanders supporters? All three have people that defend those people.

There is a point to the TDS, we wouldn't mention it if you and your side didn't go off the deep end all the time. It's what you do. We get it. Sorry if we find it funny, sad and odd.

Name a single thing you think Trump has done right.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
It's easy to toss darts from the other side of the pond, live in North America at least to pick up some gravitas with all these posts & threads, otherwise your just a modern day King George. The UK has it own issue's to deal with, when you are perfect over there, then you can tell us what we are doing so wrong from over there. Until then maybe listen to your guy Nigel Farage.

Says a guy who's dumb ass president is tweeting about U. K every once in a while.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So far, Trump rates a 10/10. He has men and women wearing vaginas on their heads, the leftist terrorist organizations flinging pee and chemicals at law enforcement, the democrats, who have a long history of taxing the nation to death losing their minds. I see this as positive change, and also showing people's TRUE colors.

Our economy is up, our job market is up (not a fake Obama number including people on assistance), corporate over taxation is being addressed finally, and the positive list goes on. So your crooked criminal career politician didn't win. Sorry about it. People were simply tired of the Obama years, and knew Hillary was simply another clone. A do nothing, promise everything, clone.

The whining, crying, stomping of feet, busting out of a room when someone shows you facts has gotten so old it's becoming comical. It's amazing to see how many "grown" adults have turned into 5yr old hissy fitters. It's simple common sense to me, that if they are losing their minds, then obviously it's a positive thing for the country. The right is not, nor has, gone out and looted neighborhoods, shot cops, put vaggbags on their heads, I'll stop there.

Grow up people, you're an embarrassment.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It is either entertaining, OR frustrating. If you are trying to pretend it is both, clearly it pisses you off much more than you let on. Are you making money off some blog or something? You keep this up in a very repetitive pattern on a consistent basis on here, as if to make sure you keep us all fighting.
I wonder if you are even in the UK, or Virginia at this point.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
So far, Trump rates a 10/10. He has men and women wearing vaginas on their heads, the leftist terrorist organizations flinging pee and chemicals at law enforcement,

But they aren't Deranged...........
edit on 20-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

ATS will never become a pro Trump utopia, no matter how hard you try.

That train has left the station. They can come in here and be ungodly rude, namecalling and stupid demeaning insults to people who are vastly more intelligent and successful than them, put up the silly dumbass memes, and show their entire array of hatred, and get lots of pats on the back in the form of 'stars' to do it, and I guess, feel like they've accomplished something.

If you removed the insulting posts on this this thread, I doubt it would be a page long.

It's their safe space. Monkey see, monkey do.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

That train has left the station. They can come in here and be ungodly rude, namecalling and stupid demeaning insults to people who are vastly more intelligent and successful than them, put up the silly dumbass memes, and show their entire array of hatred, and get lots of pats on the back in the form of 'stars' to do it, and I guess, feel like they've accomplished something.

If you removed the insulting posts on this this thread, I doubt it would be a page long.

Reread your own post. You don't see the irony do you?

But Trump made you do it, right? You prove our point.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

TDS is prevalent as you can see.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

Are you serious? He is addressing Trump supporters negatively and you expect them to sit back and await a Liberal pile-up first? In an argument or debate, one person speaks to the opponent...and the opponent speaks back. This is common sense. Did you expect no one to say anything about all of this diatribe? If one supports Trump, why would they NOT chime in to defend from some Liberal compost pile like this guy usually dumps on everyone? What I find more complexing is that you responded with absolutely no good reason to....no information, not even contributing to the post...you (as a Liberal) just had to say something didn't you? You guys always have to try to steal the spotlight even if there's nothing to say.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

OK, for consistency purposes:

You rightly point out that not all Anti-Trump Folks are Pro-Clinton.

You rightly point out that not all Anti-Trump folks accuse all Pro-Trump folks of being all racists.

But, you seem to be wielding a fat brush in claiming "Trump Supporters" all think the same about Anti-Trump folks?

I agree that there is a significant portion, but not all, of Trump Supporters that attach a lessor value to truth and facts.
Trump and his propagandists, and to a larger extent the far-right, have worked hard to devalue and discredit the inherent worth of truth and facts.

Put another way, I think it is inaccurate to claim that those trump supporters (not all) "believe" their own lies, they just see little difference between the value of truth and lies.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: angeldoll

Reread your own post. You don't see the irony do you?

But Trump made you do it, right? You prove our point.

Now are you saying I don't understand irony? You have to take your shots where you can get them I guess, if that's the most pertinent you can muster.

OF course I see it, and if the off-topic posts were removed from this thread, mine would be among them. But when you have a horde of people coming in attacking someone with words like "POS", and "on the dole" ( I don't know who wrote that, someone born in 1925?), and all the other nonsense I didn't bother to read, I found it difficult not to speak up.

Now. Continue your insults, and enjoy your 'accomplishments'.

Happy Holidays.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Put another way, I think it is inaccurate to claim that those trump supporters (not all) "believe" their own lies, they just see little difference between the value of truth and lies.

Man are you riffing Clinton right there?

“If everybody’s watching, you know, all of the backroom discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So you need both a public and a private position,” Mrs. Clinton said in an April 2013 address. “You just have to sort of figure out how to — getting back to that word, ‘balance’ - how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that’s not just a comment about today.”

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
So far, Trump rates a 10/10. He has men and women wearing vaginas on their heads, the leftist terrorist organizations flinging pee and chemicals at law enforcement, the democrats, who have a long history of taxing the nation to death losing their minds.

Don't forget he also has Neo-Nazi's feeling emboldened, hate-crimes spiking, terrorist right-wing supporters running over crowds and murdering people and his one legislative achievement significantly favors the rich at the expense of adding 1.5 trillion to the national debt. Not to mention being a global embarrassment to the United States of unprecedented proportions.

www.pewglobal.org...

Hey...at least there is one country that has increasing respect for the USA

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Man are you riffing Clinton right there?

“If everybody’s watching, you know, all of the backroom discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So you need both a public and a private position,” Mrs. Clinton said in an April 2013 address. “You just have to sort of figure out how to — getting back to that word, ‘balance’ - how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that’s not just a comment about today.”

So, you are saying that Hillary Clinton lied like Trump Supporters (i.e. Pizzagate)?
And thus Trump Supporters are aspiring to be like Hillary Clinton?

If not, then how does a Clinton quote from years ago apply to the conversation?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join