It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Believing Their Own Lies.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: TheScale
man i love your posts DBCowboy. i vote you for pres next election.

I guess you haven't seen the tapes.

You mean the "non-existent" tapes of DBCowboy urinating with some hookers in a Russian hotel? ROFLMAO....

edit on 19-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Now you have done it... You showed a video of a minority...now some in the left, including the op, are going to claim "YOU ARE RACIST!!! as the op tried to claim about me for showing videos of minorities who disagree with the OP...

Just an observation here. It appears that the black man in this .gif is the one who is turning his back on the white's there. He's the one segregating in this example.
edit on 19-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You do realize I was the one who posted that thread.... I'm hardly what would or could be considered a Liberal with TDS. Both sides seem to relish finding those "gotcha" points about the other. It's fun and scary to watch at the same time.

Sooner or later things will calm down.....hahhahahaha.

I personally would not have admitted that.
Ok, why would the Obvious be an issue or problem? It's rather easy to determine the author of a thread. There seemed to be quite a few people on that thread who were thinking I was a Liberal there.

That will come as a shock to some people I know ...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Jeez, I'm so sick of reading this divisive BS day after day. People that post this crap need to get a life FFS and stop being the problem. Some of us want solutions, not your constant regurgitated and negative drivel about people you want the world to hate just because you do. You're embarrassing yourself by acting like toddlers in preschool. We're better than this people or so I hope.....aren't we?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You mean the "non-existent" tapes of DBCowboy urinating with some hookers in a Russian hotel? ROFLMAO....

Worse than that........

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Here here!

Hate doesn't trump love.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You do realize I was the one who posted that thread.... I'm hardly what would or could be considered a Liberal with TDS. Both sides seem to relish finding those "gotcha" points about the other. It's fun and scary to watch at the same time.

Ok, why would the Obvious be an issue or problem? It's rather easy to determine the author of a thread. There seemed to be quite a few people on that thread who were thinking I was a Liberal there.

It's not that people couldn't determine the author, it's that most wouldn't bother. What you did by admitting that you wrote that post, is equivalent to a highlighter painting a word yellow. Now that word stands out like a sore thumb. By admitting to the post...you were the highlighted word in this example. As far as being a Liberal. If you aren't one, then why did you attack Trump over something so trivial and meaningless?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
People become tribal with their vote and too often identify too closely with their choice. When you get older, it gets easier to acknowledge when the candidate you voted for crapped in the punch bowl.

Not admitting a mistake doesn't mean you were right.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Worse than that........

Oh boy...it's got to be a juicy one then... You know, one of the "dozens of anonymous sources from "ALL intelligence agencies" (which to the left that means 3 agencies, all which used the fake report from Crowdstrike) about DBCowboy colluding with Russia?... Of course a year later and no evidence of this will be provided except more fake news from the left such as changing the dates in which "DBCowboy" received and exchanged emails with wikileaks...and then we find out the real date was 10 days later when EVERYONE knew...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Worse than that........

Please enlighten us. Where may we find these tapes that you speak of?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It's not that people couldn't determine the author, it's that most wouldn't bother. What you did by admitting that you wrote that post, is equivalent to a highlighter painting a word yellow. Now that word stands out like a sore thumb. By admitting to the post...you were the highlighted word in this example. As far as being a Liberal. If you aren't one, then why did you attack Trump over something so trivial and meaningless?

Ummm you obviously missed the sarcasm of the title. It was a play on how the left sees Russia in everything Trump. Where did I attack Trump in it?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Losers and haters all over this thread.

SAD!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hey mate. Do you feel better now or do you still have that sinking feeling of underachievement?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ever get the feeling you're wasting your life?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Yes, at least I'm partially entertained during the wasted years.

speaking of which...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
"they have created this silly idea that those who oppose Trump think “you”; the Trump supporter must be racist because you’re a straight white male who supports Trump."

Trump supporters didn't just "create" this idea. It's been pushed very hard by the liberal media. Here are some examples, I dont have time to gather all 20 billion tweets and articles parroting the sentiment though.

ew.com...

ew.com...

www.thenation.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

LOL even the Urban Dictionary defines Trump supporters as racist.

www.urbandictionary.com...

There's literally too many similar articles to count.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Meh. ATS is all about going down rabbit holes to see what lairs awaits. If 9 of 10 of these "lies" turn out to be false then we got one that is pretty darn bad then don't we.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The OP has an average of 5 posts PER DAY, for 6 years. In other words, they must be on the dole. I think someone just loves to hear themselves type while collecting their benefits check. Ergo, this bi-weekly same-ole nonsense. Maybe the mods shoould give this person their own topic so they can hear themselves talk instead of clogging up the front page.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oh what a surprise!Yet another pro new world order/anti Trump thread from this vile P.O.S.As usual no content,no facts.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Good Lord. I didn't realize who I was talking to. Unfamiliar with your posts. Sorry I "disturbed" a person who is already a bit disturbed.
(whew!).

Outta here, man. Unreal.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join