It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Believing Their Own Lies.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

In fairness not all on the left believe this.

However, some find it perfectly reasonable to make these claims, but feel that using satire to show how absurd they are is race baiting.

Strange times.

Not all, but a large majority of the left, including in ATS, believe this.

Do you have any idea how many videos are out there of even LEGAL MEXICANS and other minorities who support Trump were being called "Racists" "a disgrace to your race", etc, etc?... Not to mention the fact that when minorities disagree with left-wing rhetoric we are called with racist slurs, and insults by leftwingers.

Minorities being insulted, and who have received hate mail from liberals for daring to support President Trump.

Watch former Muslim women who immigrated into the U.S. by fleeing the ME legally say what they think about allowing the open door policy of allowing Muslims from areas that are radicalized and controlled by ISIS/Al Nushra.

Heck there are leftwing minorities who themselves attack other minorities for daring to support Trump...

But don't take it from me. Here is a LEGAL Mexican-American stating who is truly racist.

As for the claims from the left that Trump's statements are racist, here is again one of the videos I have posted before in which Mexican-Americans are disagreeing with the left in general.

when the left claims that "Trump is against all immigrants" which is again false, here is what he actually says, and this video shows other hispanic supporters of Trump.

Here is another latina, on second part of above video, saying it how it TRULY IS...

Here is the third part.

What other American minorities, and minorities in other parts of the world have to say about why they support Trump, and not the lies being regurgitated by the left...

But then again, for showing these videos some idiot/s in the left are going to claim that "you are racist" as i have been called already by a few left-wing members in these forums...

There are many more videos like the above, which youtube has made sure can only be found after a loong search, and instead pro leftwing videos are up front even when my search was for "Mexican supporters of Trump being insulted by liberals".

I am still looking for 4 videos i saw a few months back in which Mexican-Americans who came to the U.S. legally were being insulted by liberals for being pro-Trump.

edit on 19-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The Dems are terrified of this Tax Bill!

They understand how monumental this is.

Problem is their argument falls flat and contains outright falsehoods.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
man i love your posts DBCowboy. i vote you for pres next election.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Getting a little tired of that.

Look I write a lot of anti-Trump threads, in all of these threads I have quite a lot of members attacking me and at times I might say something that comes out wrong or that is not put as best as it should be.

Nows what is 100% off topic, its only ever used as a quote to discredit me, to launch a personal attack against my integrity.

I have over 10,000 posts on ATS, I do not stand by all of them over time my views change.

I actually wrote a thread where I kind of set out my views on removing Trump by force more clearly,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now like I say, its off topic, has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

It’s really quite rare when you get to see a member discredit themselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Nowadays, they just deflect and do whatever they can to weasel out of having to admit they are wrong.

Shows a severe lack of character among many these days. Quite sad.

So, you were talking about yourself in the above rant... Gotcha...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Thank you!

Well just to balance things out, I can't stand your posts, and would not vote for you for president.

Unless it is president of bad posts! BURN!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Post shaming! That's....that's...THAT's an -ism!

NeverGrambler! #notmyposter

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Thank you!

Well just to balance things out, I can't stand your posts, and would not vote for you for president.

Unless it is president of bad posts! BURN!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Again, utter nonsense, it’s just a mechanism for them attempting to occupy the moral high-ground, “look at those leftists trying to call us all racists”. The only problem with that is that it’s simply not true and the only ones who seem to believe it are the Trump supporters.

So the many pictures and videos of anti-Trump protesters shouting slogans and holding signs comparing Trump and his supporters to nazi, kkk, white supremacist, racist haters are all fake news? I think YOU are the only one who believes this.

Your thread reeks of desperation.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

In the left corner weighing in at 150 pounds , its desperation ...in the right corner and weighing in at 152 pounds is Delusion....(crowd roars...).. No biting, spitting or pulling hair.... Now fight...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Haha....good one

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Sufferers of TDS like Yourself Can get Help for this Malady , but you Must be Willing to Get Well..........
edit on 19-12-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that everything you think about the 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' is incorrect. It's just a negative filter that you're viewing it through. The "real" reason for the term 'Trump Derangement Syndrome', is the stupid comments that Liberals make, for instance (Trump's first day in office) = "We will all be dead in a month because he will Nuke other countries" and of course, Russia this, Russia that for over a year straight with nothing but hunches, false claims, and fear tactics from the likes of CNN, Washington Post, and MSNBC. To this day they still have nothing on Trump himself, when it comes to Russia. I saw a post just the other day...

"COLLUSION PROVED: Kremlin says Putin thanked Trump for CIA tip on bombings"

...which of course, countries do all the time. It's called the exchange of information for the security of nations, therefore the world..or Diplomacy. Hardly collusion however, but maybe....just maybe...it's 'Trump Derangement Syndrome', because many things the Liberals say, are either fear mongering (for their agenda of hopefully removing the President from office) or dumbed down by their own media propaganda machine's like CNN and MSNBC, but sometimes Liberals just outright, make stupid statements to illicit a response from the Conservatives, as they thumb their nose at them. Either way none of it makes sense, hence 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'.
edit on 19-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You are the definition of a plant. You are not authentic.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You do realize I was the one who posted that thread.... I'm hardly what would or could be considered a Liberal with TDS. Both sides seem to relish finding those "gotcha" points about the other. It's fun and scary to watch at the same time.

Sooner or later things will calm down.....hahhahahaha.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
The Dems are terrified of this Tax Bill!

They understand how monumental this is.

Problem is their argument falls flat and contains outright falsehoods.

I am currently witnessing Chuck Schumer commit political suicide during the Tax Cut and Jobs Bill Senate debate.

He's making false and misleading and entirely disingenuous statements with a heavy dose of fear-mongering and demagoguery and hyperbole.

It's ridiculous.

He doesn't even have a valid and legitimate argument.

If Trump stops pissing everyone off, then the Dems are finished.

Not even a whimper, just a shrill, irrational and cynical, lying sheepishness.

They're absolutely terrified of the passing of this bill, big time!

Now he's decrying partisan politics.

The Democratic leadership have hung themselves out to dry on this one.

edit on 19-12-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I guess you haven't seen the tapes.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Now you have done it... You showed a video of a minority...now some in the left, including the op, are going to claim "YOU ARE RACIST!!! as the op tried to claim about me for showing videos of minorities who disagree with the OP...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You do realize I was the one who posted that thread.... I'm hardly what would or could be considered a Liberal with TDS. Both sides seem to relish finding those "gotcha" points about the other. It's fun and scary to watch at the same time.

Sooner or later things will calm down.....hahhahahaha.

I personally would not have admitted that.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join