It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuser lobbied to be his makeup artist before assault allegations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Several things:
1) As was pointed out by a prior post, if she was so hurt by the man and traumatized by him, then why did she seek to be employed by him?

2) Beyond that, it is correct he should be presumed innocent.

3) However, there should be an investigation, out of the public eye, out of the knowledge of the president, into all of these allegations, to determine if there is a grain of truth to this or not. These are serious allegations, and it should be taken seriously, however, we can not nor should we give into the mob mentality of hanging a person without so much as a court trial or an investigation to determine if the man is guilty or innocent. I may not like the man, however, I do believe in the rule of law and that there needs to be an investigation to get to the truth of the matter. And in that investigation, there would need to be a gag order where those doing such, including these women are not allowed to speak out to the public or press until after the findings are revealed.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You know what they say about scorned women, and it has nothing to do with anything sexual.
I never want to minimize what women go through, but it is so easy for them to slander a man now, that did them wrong in another way from their personal perspective. Maybe they deserve it, this is true, but who gets to judge if they do or don't.
Certainly totally fabricated lies that assassinate a persons character are never justified.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Oh boy oh boy... Another of his accusers who tried to get a job from him. Of course it's completely rational that women who accuse a man of sexual harassment then try to seek employment with the men they accuse...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
If you "go public" with such a claim before going to law enforcement then that should ring alarm bells, I would say if someone is proven to have lied about rape or sexual assault then the sentence should match what the accused would have got..

Actually, this should be the punishment for any and all cases of false accusation, whether from someone in the public, or a police office who lies, to a Prosecutor who withholds evidence or knowingly prosecutes someone they know to be innocent.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The whole "russia collusion" is turning up with nothing, so democrats have to find yet another scandal that has nothing to do with politics, but everything to do with accusations on his character, in order to discredit him. Why? Because democrats can not win in 2018 or 2020 without a good policy platform. We will see, but I wouldn't be surprised if 2020 puts the last nail in the democrats coffin, and another party steps up with any semblance of sound values to take their place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join