It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuser lobbied to be his makeup artist before assault allegations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It turns out one of the women that accused trump of assaulting her only began speaking publicly about it after she did not receive a job as his personal make up assistant.

The woman claims to have been assaulted in the 90s. Despite this, she wrote fawning emails to trump praising his efforts in running, and asked to get hired as his personal makeup artist.

Here is part of one of the emails she sent to the man who she claims assaulted her years earmy and caused so much pain in her life.

Hi Donald, you are doing a tremendous job of shaking things up in the United States. I am definitely on Team Trump as so many others are,” Jill Harth wrote the future president in an Oct. 1, 2015, email sent to him through his New York company’s headquarters.

“I can’t watch television without seeing you or hearing your name everywhere! It’s a good thing for sure but PLEASE let me do your makeup for a television interview, a debate, a photo session, anything!” Harth wrote

thehill.com...

She claims that her story went public without her doing it, and then she was forced to go public herself, and now wants trump out of office.

And so who did she turn too?

That's right, Gloria allreds daughter Lisa bloom.

The same woman who tried to pay off weinsteins accusers. The same woman who we found out this week was offering women money for accusing trump.

As for this accuser, she couldn't be happier with bloom. Look at this email she made praising bloom because her accusations helped her business.

When Bloom went on TV once to defend her client, Harth touted a corresponding spike in the sales of her cosmetic products, according to a text message Harth sent the lawyer and a mutual friend.

“Omg Lisa!!! I got 87 orders!!!!” Harth texted. “My friend said you talked abut [sic] me on national tv and gave my website!!!! I can not thank you enough.”

One would have to wonder why a person would want to go back to work for their predator, only to go public when turned down and then gleefully cheer at how it helped their business.
edit on 19-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

I wonder how much she was paid for the story... I wonder...

...if she were paid by the DNC, would that payoff be tax free?

...also, how long before she commits suicide with 2 bullets to the head... this happens a lot around the Clintons.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

DNC delegates that are also lawyers with political agendas seem to behind these cases as of late.

I still don't understand how folks can't see this for the farce that it is and how much it's hurting actual victims.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

She was angry.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Harth, a popular New York City makeup artist who owns her own cosmetics company, volunteered the story of her efforts to get hired by Trump during an interview in early December with The Hill about an unrelated topic: her relationship with well-known women’s rights attorney Lisa Bloom.

So she admitted it on her own before anyone had said anything? Nice of you to leave that part out.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

All these stupid whores have been debunked a long time ago. Now the Russian Collusion is losing steam, and they are recycling old debunked sexual assault card.
edit on 18-12-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

All these stupid whores have been debunked a long time ago. Now the Russian Collusion is losing steam, and they are recycling old debunked sexual assault card.

Whores get paid.

Clinton associates end up deceased.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Dude this is a really unhealthy obsession with the trumpscapades you have, do you think about this crap all the time or is purely for Ats?

Trump is a very divisive character, he will cup flak long after he leaves the whitehouse purely because lots of people dislike him.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Dude this is a really unhealthy obsession with the trumpscapades you have, do you think about this crap all the time or is purely for Ats?

Trump is a very divisive character, he will cup flak long after he leaves the whitehouse purely because lots of people dislike him.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I'm Convinced.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Stories are coming to the surface of untold victims of false sexual assault and rape allegations when the accuser did not get whatever they wanted. It is the easiest and most damning accusation to make in ruining someone, you are tainted forever regardless of the evidence, it is firmly guilty until proven innocent.

This seems to be a typical case that I have recently seen, all be it in the UK news.sky.com...

Women are sitting on a absurd amount of range if they want to ruining someone, or are $$bought$$ into doing so as the repercussions are almost none existent????...

If you "go public" with such a claim before going to law enforcement then that should ring alarm bells, I would say if someone is proven to have lied about rape or sexual assault then the sentence should match what the accused would have got.. I am f#cking sick to the back teeth of people loosing everything for a false accuser to walk into the sunset without even their name being published, I think this type of case needs to serious review of how they are conducted as it just makes a mockery for people that really where raped or sexually assaulted.

RA

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Why would a woman want to work for a guy who has supposedly caused her trauma?
And if you want to work with the person again, then you have a problem.....in your head.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
And if you want to work with the person again, then you have a problem.....in your head.

It makes perfect sense... if the claim is fake and the woman was being paid to cause trouble.
edit on 19-12-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

The only thought that is going through my mind is that she was hoping to get hired and then 'make-up' a story about him grabbing her while she was applying his make-up. Bloom probably behind it and when that failed...they just took artistic license with a past story issue.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. The only real way to avoid getting caught up in this kind of mess is to avoid putting yourself in that position in the first place. And this is what they say about you if you try:

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

at least 87 orders worth of payment...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Doesn't mean that Trump is innocent of any wrongdoing.

I do think that 30 years or so passing makes the complaints not newsworthy.

Lesson to women....do not hesitate to report wrongdoing.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Doesn't mean that Trump is innocent of any wrongdoing.

I do think that 30 years or so passing makes the complaints not newsworthy.

Lesson to women....do not hesitate to report wrongdoing.

By default, according to the actual law, isn't he innocent until proven guilty? Or, are you advocating someone now must prove innocence when confronted with baseless accusations?

If so, this is what you are advocating we change back to........

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Excellent revelation, Grambler

This is yet another Earth-shattering exposure of the vast far-left conspiracy.

Top notch reporting, as usual

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Eh, it is pretty damning. No court in this country would consider her statement reliable, in light of that fawning letter she wrote him. No court would've considered it anyhow, since there was zero evidence to back it up. Mere claims and allegations are never enough for criminal procedings. Which of course in this country are the only procedings that actually matter.

You can hold public opinion court all day, but I think it is clear that between radio, Fox News, Breitbart, etc the GOP is dominating the information warfare spectrum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join