It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the sudden information drip in the past couple of weeks?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

I wasn’t actually stating a theory I have - I don’t have one yet. It was just a thought, I have several of these. But thanks for the information, I wasn’t aware of all of that. I was just thinking msm has lost relevancy and reliability.

I have another thought that more closely aligns with yours and another which involves North Korea.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

As for Harry Reid, remember that this was during the period in which Bigelowe was spending his own big money on the question as to whether the phenomena "existed." Bigelowe would be using contacts within and without of the government to get his money's worth and there is no one he is closer to in government than his hometown Senator (and Senate Maj leader for much of the time) Reid. It would be weird if Reid were NOT involved.

In terms of what they want?

I have given that some thought. Written a whole novel on it. From any number of abductee reports we can discern that there's something about our emotional response that intrigues them, perhaps it's our passions, love, hate, lust, anger that fascinate them. Perhaps those attributes are quite rare, after all, there's not a ton of evidence that they provide a benefit in natural selection.

Other than that, I would speculate that there's nothing about "us" they want so much as the fact that we've seem to got ourselves a pretty nice place here. The scientists talk about "Earth-like" planets they're finding, and yet what they seem to find more and more often are that the planets in the "goldilocks" zone are far far bigger, gas giants, most of them, than planetary scientists ever thought. Perhaps it's very unusual to have mineral rich planets of manageable size this close to a star? Just a guess. Look at Venus, I don't care how advanced a society is, the fact that our nearest neighbor looks the least like us, makes it quite possible that true Earth-like planets are very rare, or at least rare in this part of the galaxy (which is what Timothy Goode heard from his sources, whether one trusts that or not).

I really don't know.

I just know that it is NOT normal for the NYTimes to assign two big time writers to cover a UFO story without nary a snicker, so I'd expect most of the people here to recognize that someone unusual is happening. It's not WHAT is being disclosed, it's HOW it's being disclosed, disclosed with sobriety.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

I like that you've spent so much effort into thinking about what they want. I've read the theories on their fascination with our emotionality, spirituality, and it could be. But is it that desirable? Sometimes emotions can be a real pain in the derriere. Or some people think they have interest in our souls.

Too, I was thinking something more concrete, like water. (Oh -- Concrete water, I made an oxymoron!)

But liquid water is the thing we have in abundance, and it does seem to be a scarcity. Plus they seem to like hiding or hanging our in our deep seas. (Maybe they like flounder.) I don't know, or maybe studying our climates to see if they can manage to reproduce it on their own planet. To cause rains and water.

But, if as you say, it's the WHOLE planet they are so in love with, then in the long run we could be up the creek.

(shift gears) Maybe they (tptb) have tossed us this crumb to prepare us for an upcoming announcement. If it's bad news they can say "THIS is why we kept it from you". (ignorance is bliss).

But it annoys me anyway, because they don't own information. We pay them, it's our money, and yet they hang on to information and hide like it theirs and theirs alone. Sometimes I wish we had a way to insist they tell us what they know, or we will fire them. ha. And on the otherhand, maybe concealment is for the best. Maybe they are trying to juggle things the best they can, and we don't understand the implications and possible complications.

I've enjoyed our conversation, and hope to see you around the boards. I think you have a great many things to share with us, if you will.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AtypicalJ

Well, I enjoyed your comment, and was just thinking aloud also.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Trump started sniffing around where he shouldn't have. He found out about the Saudi's working with the Reptilians.
The Saudi's are planning on full disclosure.
Trump knows that the first nation to officially disclose will be seen as the most important nation on the planet.
The Deep State still wants this subject to stay hidden.
Trump wants to beat the Saudi's to the punch and have it be the USA that is the first to "disclose".
But he needs your help.

Look into the Vegas shooting as it clearly lines up with the Reptilian cover up.

But the ORB! He swore by the Orb.

K~

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

One thing I've considered is that they use this planet all they want because 2/3 of it is covered in water that is more impenetrabe to us than space. We've sent 9 missions to Mars alone, we've been to the Mariana's trench once, never mind the rest of the ocean bed.

So, if you wanted to use this planet, and it was easier to "use" the planet without the locals starting an uprising, and your technology allows it, where's the obvious place to come and go? Well halfway between Hawaii and Alaska sounds pretty good, or halfway between Hawaii and Antarctica. There could be entire cities on the ocean floor, or just under the ocean floor, 20-30 miles off any coast and we'd have no f'ing clue they were there.

Really, with sufficient technology, a species could render us rather moronic real quick-like. Just put your places in remote areas, below the sea, below the ground, Antarctica is as large as the U.S. It is very easy to conceive that there could be more aliens on this Earth than people and we'd be wholly oblivious.

Some people think that the "aliens" aren't even from space, just have lived below ground, well below ground, the whole time, because of the greater stability and efficiencies. If you have the whole "free energy" thing figured out (and maybe it's "freer" below the surface), and can tunnel easily, life is much more stable below ground. Think of all we spend just to protect us from the variations in weather. Plus, if you're a space going people anyway, you have to have already figured out how to "bubble-up" whatever atmospheric/pressure mix you need anyway. Below ground or below the sea makes perfect sense to me.

I doubt that our government as currently constituted knows a lot about it. I think that once people started figuring out that governments come/go, and that governments ARE accountable to citizens, then most of it moved to private companies that essentially assert ownership of the government. I am speaking of private companies that we've heard of, and many we likely haven't.

Anyway, since you were intrigued by my thoughts on what they want and how/why they're here, I did include a link to my novels on my sig if you're interested.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KillboyPowerhead

watch UNACKNOWLEDGED! You will know all you need to know... well... you will be able to start your new obsession to learn everything you can! lol.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Two reasons. To have a scapegoat for evil things TPTB are doing to the people, and prepare us for the greatest deception in the history of the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: KillboyPowerhead
They have never been this open about anything regarding their research or threat assessments in regard to UFOs in the past. The question is why? Why the sudden major and seemingly complete change of heart?

I'm interested in what everyone else thinks about this, why now, and why through DeLong of all people?

Exactly. Besides a "Perception Management" (Diversionary Propaganda Campaign) PSYOP what else?

Anyone?

More people are talking about the tax bill and Jerusalem debacle than flying saucers, so it must not be a very effective psyop.
edit on 22-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: Realtruth

What? The video isn't funny in the least, It's a nightmare! I'm not sure they are contributing anything constructive or destructive to our little corner of the universe. From what I've read, they might be just observing, or quietly taking what they want in small quantities, so as not to be so suspect. It could be that once we know, we'll wish we didn't.

Yea I was being sarcastic.

I actually think you spot on with your assumption.

Sure wish some ET's that are compassionate and constructive come here, and help us out.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

In my oppinion it is to distract people from the Vegas shooting or some other horrible thing, but hey i am not all there sometimes.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: tonycodes

Sometimes a cigar is a rock.
Don't smoke the rock. That stuff will ruin your life.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
False Flag, because they work. They don't even try to make a convincing attempt anymore. Las Vegas was a serious cluster ****!

This plus Werner Von Braun’s final warning is why
for me.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I think they are testing the waters a bit more to see how people react. It seems it was handled pretty good. Time to bring on the A L I E N S!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I know this a few months old, but I will resurrect it nonetheless.

I would hazard a guess it would be because war is coming soon(ish). It's funny that you mention General Clark because I'm a firm believer that this has been a plan for a long time to prepare for eventual war against Russian and/or China. Every administration since Bush has been saying that we are going to withdraw from Afghanistan, but we needed do. It's because we never will. It's an important strategic staging area for war in East/Northern Asia. It's great for a staging area because it is completely enclosed by mountains on the eastern border with China and most of the northern border of Russia. With the Saudi King dead and the prince much more sympathetic to American interests, we will use them as a proxy to take the rest of the Middle East, most importantly Iran. With Iran in the bag, America and it's allies will control the entire region with the exception of Libya and Syria. Combined with Nato presence in Europe, we would have the Russians enclosed on two sides and China enclosed on three. Pakistan will be left to our Indian allies to deal with in the event of a full-scale regional war.

This leads me to the information drips. There has been lots of speculation here as to certain very advanced military capabilities fielded by the US DoD. I believe most of all of it to be true. If we are to believe that the bright lights at Dugway in 2004 and Black Triangles are real, which I believe they are, the Us government has developed a family of quantum technologies that are almost unbelievable and stretch the known laws of physics to their breaking points. I believe that we have been hard at work for a very long time developing the science behind them and working feverishly to develop said science into viable weapons and commications platforms. Its funny how for the last few years there was talk of the hypersonic 'gap' in the US aresenal. For much of that time, the DoD was very quiet. Now that Trump's in office, you get Boeing saying they are going to renew development into hypersonic commerical aircraft, Lockheed saying essentially that the SR-72 is real and production ready, the LRSB is almost ready for primetime, and the US is seriously considering a publicly known new 'space' branch of the military. Combined that with the increase in sightings of strange aircraft and all the leaks of videos of some of the said aircraft, soemthing is definitely amiss.

Which leads me to my next points:

I would hazard a guess that the Russians definitely know we have been launching naughty things into space for a good while, using their rockets no less, hence the importance of the X-37 missions and SpaceX as a commerical front operation for the DoD to put more naughty things into orbit without the scrutiny of the Russian government. Russians don't have the money to spend on weaponizing 'new' technology, so they resort to the things they know work (hypersonic ICBMs, 'doomsday' nuclear-based platforms, sticking more MIRVs on ICBMs). Also, this probably has a lot to do with the Russian state video of them dropping nukes on Florida. I would imagine the USAF Material Command at Eglin AFB was not amused.

I would also guess that China is aware of the our near magical capabilities in the spectrum of quantum warfare, hence their big push for quantum radar, comm links, and the their new 100 petawatt laser tests. They are trying very hard to replicate the things we have been doing for a good while now, with limited success, but can't do some of the crazier things the US military can do (yet). They will eventually get to where we are to some extent. In the meantime, they are attempting to push us out of the Pacific using NK as a proxy. Kim didn't magically go from single stage gun-type warheads to three stage boosted thermonuclear weapons in a few years by magic. They definitely had help, and I would bet that help was from Beijing. It worked for a while, but now with the possibility of peace on the Korean Peninsula and the loss of NK as a Chinese vassal state, it puts some more pressure on the Chinese to find another route to counter potential military action by the US. Combine that with Trump's new policy of that essentially amounts to economic warfare with China, you've got a potentially serious conflict in the making. The Chinese aren't yet on technological parity with the US military and are quickly running out of stall tactics to get there before the the breakout of a major conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join