It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the sudden information drip in the past couple of weeks?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
yep...more 'drips' on the way...

LMH

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-12-2017 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: makalit
i've been waiting for this time.
however i have empathy for the basic minds of children with 2 parents
i feel sorry for how they are gonna freak out
grow some balls

Are you actively trying to sound like an idiot, or...?

If you mean idiot as an idiom for being crazy and erratic.. then yes
If you meant it literally, then, maybe
But that wouldn't be relevant to nevermind the demeaner but information of what you quoted.

a reply to: KenTodd
You click the youtube icon in the box but you only paste the short code on the youtube url
"O7o0pEoKMBg" into the box..

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Still can't get it to embed with "https://www.youtube.com/embed/C0kozNcaHJ4"

I'm useless at times...lol

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
to weaponize space by making out ufos are a threat

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KenTodd

above the reply chat box there is a youtube icon.. click that, and for example if the youtube link was
www.youtu... be.c om/watc h?v=O7o0pEoKMBg
you would only put "O7o0pEoKMBg" into the box that comes up
edit on 21-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

i think thats obvious lol

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sometimes a cigar is a rock.

And sometimes a penis is just a Von Neumann probe from Proxima Centauri! (sorry)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Here ya are

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So... what if the news is , uh ...bad?

There is SOME reason this subject is so tippy top secret, and I tend to think the "suppressed tech to keep the status quo" is a plausible explanation, but what if it's not the only reason?

There are some very disturbing stories out there in la-la-land... and DeLonge has basically called it a "threat."

Maybe it's a 'Bluebeam' control move by human mind-effers who need an external threat to exert control... but maybe there's actually a threat. Maybe that old idea of humans being a "crop" is true?

Personally, out of many possibilities, I hope the astr0, break-away civ narrative is true... but that doesn't mean the "bad" narrative is not also true.

Logically, our society has "been ready" for alien disclosure for decades due to conditioning and the simple expansion of knowledge.

We tend to focus on worse case scenarios, be pessimistic, due to survival and all... and tend to think the worst when there is a vacuum of information... buuuut maybe we live on open range Earth?

Merry Xmas!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Had to give you a star just for the B&TEA reference! Be Excellent To Each Other!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: tonycodes

Sometimes a cigar is a rock.

I agree, the timing is still odd though lol

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
And sometimes a penis is just a Von Neumann probe from Proxima Centauri! (sorry)

Well, the DNA, anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

They are not coming around to lead our planet to peace, cure our diseases and poverty. They can't fix human greed, or our apparent incessant need to have wars.

We have something they want or they wouldn't be coming around.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Anyone wanting to get a better idea of what's going on should check out Cosmic Disclosure on Gaia. Everything Corey Goode has been predicting over the past few years has been happening like clockwork. Pay the $10 for a month subscription, watch the whole series. End your subscription if you want afterwards. Though with over 30 hours of content it's well worth the tiny sum. Listen to his words and those of other guests on the program. Listen to your gut and draw your own conclusions. Nothing is what it seems.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

They are not coming around to lead our planet to peace, cure our diseases and poverty. They can't fix human greed, or our apparent incessant need to have wars.

We have something they want or they wouldn't be coming around.

Perhaps the wars, greed, and chaos are due to ET meddling, and perhaps they reap benefits from a world of chaos. I'm sure the with an infinite universe there are benevolent ET's, however I highly doubt any of them are anywhere near this planet.

The way we are currently wired, as a society, is narcissistic at best, and at the rate we are going the future generations are in trouble.

The cartoon is funny, but certain ET's could be contributing, in our chaos. lol

edit on 21-12-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

What? The video isn't funny in the least, It's a nightmare! I'm not sure they are contributing anything constructive or destructive to our little corner of the universe. From what I've read, they might be just observing, or quietly taking what they want in small quantities, so as not to be so suspect. It could be that once we know, we'll wish we didn't.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AtypicalJ

Hello,

I am obviously very much a newbie, second post total.

But, I've read this site a long time, indeed did much of the research for several novels I've written (that I will not post to or in any way "advertise" as an obvious agenda for posting). So, I am quite familiar with "basic" ufology, and a believer in the phenomena.

I, too, question why on Earth this would come out now. It truly is out of the blue.

My theories are directly counter to yours, though.

This is not something the media needs. Contrary to your statement, the major newspapers are thriving. The NYTimes (who published the original story and assigned 2 Pulitzer Prize winning reporters to write it) is in an old-fashioned newspaper war with the Washington Post covering the ongoing investigation into Russia. Local papers are the ones that are suffering.

Same with the major TV networks, though Fox ratings are down, both MSNBC and CNN are up. Fox will rise up again. I am not intending this to be political, though just writing "Fox" tends to make things political.

I have no claim to any knowledge whatsoever about the story, but it makes no sense to me to be media driven.

I do not think it comes from the official government, either. The current administration likely knows absolutely nothing about the program (most administrations know very little, as everyone knows). There is no conceivable way the administration ordered it leaked.

Who's left?

The military? Yes, that's one. But, I think they have plenty to do worrying about both Putin's latest aggressiveness among our flights over the pole and in the Baltic, along with the cray cray leader in NoKo and stomping out the last remnants of ISIS? Their plate is more than full. I don't believe they want more attention.

That leaves one candidate. The intel services, the Dark agencies. These are the people who possibly DO have motivation to assert a new level of control. I don't care who you voted for, I do know that the intel services are not used to being dissed by the POTUS directly. Thrown under a bus as less trustworthy than Putin?

If you're trying to make a statement to the effect "You do not control us" or "We can make your life a living hell" to the same person (the president) who could fire you, or at least goes on TV to talk sht about your life's work, well - that would be one sure way to get his attention. I can easily envision someone in the inner circle around the President asking "What was that?" (meaning the disclosure of the story) And when he/she doesn't get an answer, when basically the answer is "No one knows." The message is sent.

But there isn't a doubt in my mind that this one is different. To those of you too cool to "blink" at this (I can't stand TDL's self-importance), I would point you to both the incidents in Phoenix and Chicago, both seen by far far more people, garnered far more local attention, and neither got an article in the paper of record NYT with quotes about equipment in a hanger from somewhere else, and that "what was science fiction is now science fact."

No, something different is happening. Again, I sure wouldn't claim to know, I'm offering just a thought experiment.

** Oh, and btw, as far as when "they" (the aliens) would or wouldn't want disclosure, the atom bomb seemed to get their attention, and I believe the advent of quantum computing will have a similar effect. Our computational ability and A.I. is about to explode exponentially.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I have spoken with George Knapp on several occasions, and I think his words (similar to yours) are very profound and should stop one cold.

When people tell him they're ready for disclosure, his first response is "Are you sure? Because what you envision being 'ready for' may well not be what is to be disclosed. In fact, it may well be something you never envisioned, and for that, you don't know if you're ready or not."

Wise words from a man who knows much more than he tells.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Good post. Things do seem a little different, although my guess is this time next week we will have been provided with another big plate of distraction.

How do you explain Harry Reid's involvement?

Yeah, they do seem to have an interest in our nukes. Rendalsham, case in point.

Sorry my post doesn't 'flow". A bit choppy, sorry.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I have spoken with George Knapp on several occasions, and I think his words (similar to yours) are very profound and should stop one cold.

When people tell him they're ready for disclosure, his first response is "Are you sure? Because what you envision being 'ready for' may well not be what is to be disclosed. In fact, it may well be something you never envisioned, and for that, you don't know if you're ready or not."

Wise words from a man who knows much more than he tells.

I have wondered if our governments haven't made some kind of 'deal' with them. Like, they can come quietly and take bits of what they want and we will look the other way, as long as they don't reveal themselves in mass, or disrupt our planet or government's functionality. Maybe they can be destroyed by nukes, and in knowing we have them, agree to the arrangement.

Have you ever wondered what it is we have, that they want?

Scrubdog! I forgot to welcome you to ATS. I'm really glad to see you signed on. One of our owners, username: Springer, is a very good friend of George Knapp's also. He has a very high regard for him.
edit on 12/21/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join