It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the sudden information drip in the past couple of weeks?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

The Reptilians always finance both sides of the conflict. It's not about ideology.

Isn't that George Soros You're typing about? Oh wait...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

/thread

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
a reply to: olaru12

So.... a poprock guitarist from blink 182 is now a ufo discloser god with all the Pentagon secrets?

Sorry....but.........no

That's what I thought but look who is now pOTUs.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KillboyPowerhead

Just like in any large corporate, you can't get more funding if your old stalled project sounds the same.

You have to invent a new project name and re-word the objective/s.

Oh, and you'd probably 'release' some interesting but otherwise empty information to show that the old project was making headway, but you 'really need' to proceed with the new project.

Mark me down as cynical.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yet I am unmoved. More of the same. So what do we have here? What is the "reveal?" Well, it's that at the behest of Harry Reid and a couple of others the Pentagon started a project to "look into" what they now call "UAP" (no more UFOs for the masses). They spent $22 million most of which went to Bigelow Aerospace for some term papers discussing the issue. And we've got some gun camera footage of, well, something the pilots are excited about.

BFD. Really. Wouldn't you expect the Pentagon to conduct threat assessments of anything they could not understand? Isn't that kind of their job? And isn't $22 million the smallest drop in the bucket that can't pay for a canopy on an F-35? This is one of those meh? moments that its hard to get excited about. That a few more clueless people are now yelling "reptillian aliens from space" is laughable. This 'reveal' is so dull that it is almost not worth clicking on. It's not "Disclosure." It's not sensational. It's about as exciting as poring over Project Blue Book site reports, which consist of 3x5 cards, thousands of them, that all essentially say, "I saw a light in the sky."

Wake me when something cool shows up.
edit on 12/19/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

Go watch that old show "V."

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The "drip" is to make you believe, that even the "government" can't "govern/rule you or itself. "It's to corrupt"! And it is obvious, you can't "govern/rule" yourself, without "government". Be your own "government"! Teach your children to be just like you. The "News" ain't there, to "educate" you.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Is there any way the forum software can censor and remove the words "False Flag" just like it does # # and #?

They have become like a nervous tic for the recently "woke"

Also: Carol Rosin's testimony about Von Braun is inherently unverifiable. Why exactly should we believe her? An elementary school student could have made the same predictions she ascribes to Von Braun.

Also the guy was a Nazi asshole.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The "drip" doesn't happen by accident. It's a "controlled" drip.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

+1 , I fail to see what is new here that calls for excitement?

What i see is a marking scheme for a new company looking for so called investors and a way to build excitement ?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
The "drip" doesn't happen by accident.

Neither do "quotation marks" apparently.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have several crazy ideas regarding the reason for this.
One is this:

We know the intelligence agencies have always managed the mainstream media for perception and agenda management. But due to the Internet, msm has been steadily losing relevance, and even believability. The major newspapers taking a big hit in readership. People no longer trust the msm. So they publish this story which is sensational and unbelievable. But they know people want to believe. Now all of a sudden, people are going back to trusting msm. It is a hook, reeling folks back into the program.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Obviously.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There’s one main reason I am optimistic about all this. If this removes the program of ridicule applied to this subject, people and officials, pilots, astronauts etc, who have had real encounters with the phenomenon, but were afraid to speak up, might now be able to without fear of ridicule or affecting their career.

I hope so

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtypicalJ
There’s one main reason I am optimistic about all this. If this removes the program of ridicule applied to this subject, people and officials, pilots, astronauts etc, who have had real encounters with the phenomenon, but were afraid to speak up, might now be able to without fear of ridicule or affecting their career.

I hope so

It's like #MeToo for UFOs.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtypicalJ

I hope so

I wouldn't disagree with that being a good thing.

However I'm not so sure Tom is doing this. In fact I think he is making more of a mockery of it with his fake hoax posting and his comments. IMO he really should or should have stepped to the side as the spokesman for his company and let the more credited people do the talking. He has done himself no favors in giving his efforts credibility.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
At least so far I see no evidence that this breaking front page New York Times story isn't anything but yesterday's news already. Has there been a groundswell of interest? Where? It barely made ATS, where it is drowned out by Trump threads. And frankly, the gun camera footage sucks. Yet another indistinct unfocused blur. Now I know gun camera photos were never intended to be published in National Geographic, but really, is this the best they can do? Very disappointed at all this.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ATS is like throwing a ball of yarn, at a cat. Cats are "educated" in cat stuff. But very ignorant in more advanced "education".

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
At least so far I see no evidence that this breaking front page New York Times story isn't anything but yesterday's news already. Has there been a groundswell of interest? Where? It barely made ATS, where it is drowned out by Trump threads. And frankly, the gun camera footage sucks. Yet another indistinct unfocused blur. Now I know gun camera photos were never intended to be published in National Geographic, but really, is this the best they can do? Very disappointed at all this.

I agree, I am disappointed with this. I am discouraged with the content but optimistic with the concept. I hope this is opening a door that has been locked for a very long time. I saw my first ufo 53 years ago. I have heard the govt say they are nonsense and not real. I have been waiting a long time for this.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KillboyPowerhead

Killboy, recently a Pentagon general essentially gave us disclosure. This is major news, but it has already been politicized.

Regardless of political standing and personal feelings RE: Harry Reid, you have to give the man credit for daring to start a program that most professional politicians (due to lack of understanding/lack of scientific disposition) mock and ridicule.

Good on you Mr. Reid.
edit on 12/19/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join