It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the sudden information drip in the past couple of weeks?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

The Reptilians always finance both sides of the conflict. It's not about ideology.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
it's funny, i think the US was just parroting what chile's government did.
but the thing they forgot was, chile isn't the world's leader in tech.
US is.

Used to be. China now has the best engineering in the World. One of the side effects when you produce everything.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

#2 is a very interesting theory. The dark forces certainly could have electric ducted fan drones that look and behave like the real thing. If you remember the USS Liberty, or if you accept 9/11 as a false flag attack, then to what lengths would the dark forces go if it meant consolidating World power to unprecedented levels?

Can you imagine the panic, shock, and awe 7.2 billion people would have with such an event. It's almost a no brainer this will happen at some point.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: skunkape23

Who, government officials or aliens?
The latter. Those lizard chicks have some sexy missile-tits. In all seriousness, I've never seen a grey or reptillian. I have seen "strange lights" many times. Oh, and there was that giant mantid and little dudes in hooded cloaks. Not sure about the hamsquanches. Not sure if the whole bunch is terrestrial or otherwise. They would appear to exist, to myself, every bit a much as any other critter.

If ever I knew someone who was obsessed with extraterrestrials, and they got really drunk, I would keep a extraterrestrials grey costume around just to eff with them when the opportunity came up.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Full disclosure 2018 I can feel it. Global government has no legitimacy anymore. Everyone knows government is a scam.

Assuming extraterrestrials exist, and they love us like precious zoo animals, and there's no prime directive, then hopefully the extraterrestrials will step in and give the Earthlings a major transformation of consciousness.

Or, it's all BS government pysop BS leading up to shock-and-awe power consolidation with a false flag fake news extraterrestrial invasion attack. For anyone who's ever study this scenario knows if ever there were ever an extraterrestrial invasion human beings would have no defense against such a highly technologically advanced military force. Any attack of forces on par with our own would clearly be an engineered false flag attack.

In terms of pysops and propaganda techniques maybe running this new story is used to gauge or measure how well propaganda is working.

The story doesn't make any sense to be leaked on purpose. Giving this weight just helps destabilize government. I don't know what will be the trigger but I just feel like this country is on the edge of millions of people marching in the streets. It just feels like the current government is not legit to rule.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
it is being released because it serves a purpose

the real question - why is now convenient?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: njord

Actually, the real question is, does it amount to anything new.

When and if that is determined, then "why" might be considered.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: KillboyPowerhead

I doubt their being open about anything, this is likely nothing more than a distraction.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I like your posts and the way your mind works. I like reading what you post.

I sure hope it turns out to be real disclosure. How incredibly interesting would it be to live in a World where collective mind has absolutely no doubts about the existence of extraterrestrials. We would take life seriously again. Science would no longer be in the same class as religion. The economy would boom because people would want to reach to the stars. It would be an amazing ride of human focus.

But you can say the same thing with the second coming of Jesus which probably has the same probability of happening and full extraterrestrial disclosure.

edit on 19-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Maybe it was step one in a test release of information. It was briefly mentioned in the news and then no one paid much attention. Obviously the public could be told more. Maybe someone wants to prevent any panic if alien ships suddenly show up.

I read somewhere this site was a disclosure project to release information to the pubic years ago so that more people would be desensitized to knowledge of aliens and decrease the level of any possible public panic. Some still do not believe aliens exist. I've seen pics from California. Obviously aliens have been living here for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

This "information drip" is in your imagination.

You are honing in like a bat to a moth and letting your mind be deceived that there is some sudden revelation, some new development, but it is just ONE NEWS ITEM and a lot of deluded commentary around that.

You need to CHECK REALITY: Actually think what this "drip" comprises of. Is it not just ONE NEWS ITEM and a lot of forum commentary?

As I wrote yesterday that was more to do with taking the piss out of the gullible. It was to do with laughing while they mug you of your tax dollars, saying, "Look what we did! We took millions of dollars of tax money, spent it on a lot of hocus pocus crap and even was able to get you thrown off the rail track of real issues in the real world and believing in things that don't even exist". The psy ops is strong with this kind and there is never a drought of the gullible.

Yes, there is a "drip", but the drip is much nearer to home than out in the cosmos.

edit on 19-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Answer: (Maybe) This is the lead in to the hoaxed Alien/ET attack on Earth Steven Greer and others like Dr. Carol Rosin (the story was told to her by Wernher von Braun) who have been talking about it for years. The story seems to come from many sources.

KP:"..what little the Governments know"

I suspect they know a whole, whole LOT.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

edit on 19-12-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Anything short of full disclosure is a distraction to draw your attention away from what is really happening in government. The real disclosure is this deep state shadow rogue government who has been toying with us blatantly since taking full control with the JFK assassination.

The slow drip is a power grab, like showing a lighter to a cave man.

The truth has been hidden/obsfucated from us because Earth has some level of free will...we were sold out for some time and my hope is that will be changing soon.

That's my opinion based on a mash up of other opinions.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

JTJ: "they don’t want a country like The People’s Republic Of China representing Earth.. "

I suspect the ET's are well aware of the conditions / political conditions on Earth, if not actually involved. They are likely very 'in tune' with what is going on. An analogy Greer made was that we are like kids with Dow Syndrome compared to them.
edit on 19-12-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Man it took Tom Delonge to wake people up to this.. lol

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
No, for most already in the field, this is nothing close to disclosure.

But to the people who said "Nah" to UFO's, seeing something even as mild as what this was being proclaimed,
is like a wake up call

The UFO enthusiasts aren't freaking out. But the skeptics are like "wait... what?" "DISCLOSURE!! IT"S DISCLOSURE!!!! WHAT!!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY PUT IT ON THE NEWS!!!

IT DOES EXIST
"

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

dfnj2015: "Global government has no legitimacy anymore."

If disclosure happens, it is because the Global government wants it. I wouldn't underestimate them.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hey.. umm.. can you pass me some of that.. cause that seems like some good # your smoking there..

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join