It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the sudden information drip in the past couple of weeks?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
a reply to: underwerks

gov being in the dark wouldn't be the case since they confinscate any evidence constantly.

I want to believe there's some recovered UFOs, and there may be. I just haven't seen anything that is good enough evidence.

I watched a documentary on Roswell the other night that completely destroyed that story for me. They even had a piece of plastic covered with aluminum, that when they folded it up into a ball and let it go, it immediately regained its flat shape. Just like in the famous tale. Pretty basic stuff now, but it was classified material in the 1940's.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen things myself so I believe, but a big part of me thinks people give the government too much credit. I believe there's some advanced technology we have but I'm still up in the air whether it's alien or not.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
And what are you implying?

What I'm saying butt for brains is basically if chile has a craft out-match it, it could simply be the US.
Now apply that same scenario but for the states. It won't be the same assumption.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I don't know; and I've been very skeptical of DeLonge but when he brought Peter Lavenda in on his project; a credible researcher in the same stature as Jim Marrs RIP. It's either going to be a yugggggeeee FF or astonishing disclosure.

But what do I know...I have butt for brains!

edit on 18-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
As I said in the main topic, I feel they are doing this for several reasons:
1: To try and move the public’s perception away from the corruption and cronyism going on in the Govt at this time.
2: False Flag Alien Attack/Invasion so power can be consolidated in certain parties.
3: To prepare the mainstream public(Not us), to the continuous reality of the craft in our skies and space along with the beings. They’re doing this preparation because of the recent rise of Private/Commercial/Foreign interests and organizations getting into space for various reasons.

With China planning a manned base on the far side of the moon in the next 2-3 years, various business concerns starting up asteroid mining companies, private sub-orbital and orbital flight coming next year, and Elon Musk planning to start permanent colonization of Mars by the mid 2020s...people may start to see or even interact with things out there that can’t be hidden away by secrecy, so the are taking proactive steps to both prepare the populace and make sure WE(America) comes out ahead in terms of benefits abc representation of our planet...they don’t want a country like The People’s Republic Of China representing Earth to anybody we meet out there.

edit on 18-12-2017 by johnthejedi24 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I don't know; and I've been very skeptical of DeLonge but when he brought Peter Lavenda in on his project; a credible researcher along with Jim Marrs RIP. It's either going to be a yugggggeeee FF or astonishing disclosure.

I hope Delonge comes through. He's definitely gained more credibility with me after these newest announcements.

Butt for brains or not.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Maybe true, but maybe not true

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It is beyond me why anyone is waiting around for "government disclosure."
Go meet them for yourself.
It's not that hard. Not really a big deal.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Who, government officials or aliens?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Who is this Delong, what did i miss

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Baddogma

Maybe true, but maybe not true

In all my research on Reptilians, and artist depictions there of....they’ve never had titties.😄

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

Yeah, I think these are the early hybrid versions. Half mammal, half reptile.
The good ole days.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Who is this Delong, what did i miss

The ATS and Media golden boy tasked with disclosure by the US gov. Used to be frontman for Blink 182

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Who, government officials or aliens?
The latter. Those lizard chicks have some sexy missile-tits. In all seriousness, I've never seen a grey or reptillian. I have seen "strange lights" many times. Oh, and there was that giant mantid and little dudes in hooded cloaks. Not sure about the hamsquanches. Not sure if the whole bunch is terrestrial or otherwise. They would appear to exist, to myself, every bit a much as any other critter.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yeah, reminds me of a Yeti harem that I was staying with in the countryside of China. A strange "woman" arrived to join us and she looked just like that reptilian sculpture, perky but very tall with the crazy-head.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Oh look...

Another Tom DeLonge sockpuppet account trying to promote the idea he isn’t a fraud.

Like all the ones who suddenly appear to bump old crappy threads about his BS!!!

Wake Up ATS!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So.... a poprock guitarist from blink 182 is now a ufo discloser god with all the Pentagon secrets?

Sorry....but.........no

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

If anything Delong is delaying the movement.
Imagine him out of the picture and a bunch of anxious alien seekers. Add him in, everyone stops wondering and just watches his stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
A sudden drip? That's either an oxymoron or something you should get a shot for.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
A sudden drip? That's either an oxymoron or something you should get a shot for.

As long as it doesn't burn I think we're in the clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join