It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the sudden information drip in the past couple of weeks?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Alright, I'm not new to this, I'm not a dyed in the wool believer, but I'm not a skeptic either. Something is most certainly going on that we can't explain, and what little the Governments know, they refuse to talk about, until this week anyway.

Anyway, a little about my background. The first time I saw something I can't explain was in the late 80's at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, which happened all the time and nobody really said anything about it because there were bigger things to worry about there, and then again in the 1990's near the Kennedy Space Center just prior to a launch that got scrubbed for a reason they'd usually let them fly under.

I'm from a Military family, and I served in the Army as a Signals Intelligence collector myself, ELINT to be specific (which is precisely as far as I'll go in that regard). I also did work at Tonopah Test Range Airport (what some people call Area 52) on the Army task force responsible for developing how the Military uses unmanned systems in a tactical setting which we developed to be able to keep an eye on the MSRs in Iraq to eliminate people emplacing IEDs.

I'm also punk. Which may seem odd to you considering the rebelliousness inherent in the philosophy and artwork in the movement, but whatever. I'm really not a fan of Blink-182, they're a fisher price junior rock band masquerading as punk. I used to call them Punk Rock training wheels. Good for kids discovering stuff like Bad Religion or Dead Kennedys and going down the LA or SF/Oakland rabbit holes but not much else. And before anyone tries to punk rock "coin check" me over my username, the Didjits did it originally on "Hornet Pinata" about a year before Smash came out so draw your own

But, as much as I hate to say it, I think Tom DeLong might be on to something when it comes to the Government being on the cusp of releasing very important information because this media blitz over the past week or so is really, really odd. I don't recall them ever being this open about the subject besides saying they'd closed the book on Roswell, and Glomaring anything else like Aztec, Kecksburg or possible continuations to Blue Book. I'm also really jaded about this "official disclosure" kind of stuff, I remember Greer's disclosure project and how much hype there was around it for basically nothing. I remember the supposedly big British MOD information drop which IIRC didn't have much of substance, as well as the one that the French did which proved to be so popular that it overwhelmed their file servers but still didn't have substance.

The NY Slimes article and the FLIR video of the F/A-18E tracking something is odd, as is them saying they closed the project in 2012 (ten bucks says they just pulled the same crap they did with the Intelligence Support Activity [Task Force Orange nowadays] as well as Delta [Army Compartmented Element, Combat Applications Group, Task Force Green] and just changed the Special Access Program's name, they can say its been inactivated but the same personnel are doing the same job in the same place). I haven't had time to read the documents but I'd be willing to bet there are Special Access Program names or USSIDs that are in there that can be FOIAed and they left them in on purpose so someone will.

They have never been this open about anything regarding their research or threat assessments in regard to UFOs in the past. The question is why? Why the sudden major and seemingly complete change of heart?

I'm interested in what everyone else thinks about this, why now, and why through DeLong of all people?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KillboyPowerhead
They have never been this open about anything regarding their research or threat assessments in regard to UFOs in the past. The question is why? Why the sudden major and seemingly complete change of heart?

I'm interested in what everyone else thinks about this, why now, and why through DeLong of all people?

Exactly. Besides a "Perception Management" (Diversionary Propaganda Campaign) PSYOP what else?

Anyone?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yeah, me too... as far as being an old punk who's interested in these last few months and think everyone dropping hints that something big was finally coming were finally right... something maths says would happen at some point, but is still pretty cool.

Unless the "others" are evil, like some bible thumpers assert , or it's all a psy-op false flag for more planetary control a la Bluebeam/Von Braun.

Dunno... but strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
what you should be wondering is if they were here, would you really want them to tell you
or leave you not sure

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Trump started sniffing around where he shouldn't have. He found out about the Saudi's working with the Reptilians.
The Saudi's are planning on full disclosure.
Trump knows that the first nation to officially disclose will be seen as the most important nation on the planet.
The Deep State still wants this subject to stay hidden.
Trump wants to beat the Saudi's to the punch and have it be the USA that is the first to "disclose".
But he needs your help.

Look into the Vegas shooting as it clearly lines up with the Reptilian cover up.

edit on 18-12-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KillboyPowerhead

Just a couple hours ago on CNN headline news the anchor actually discussed ufo's with their guest! Never before have I seen the UFO phenomenon on the news, and not to make fun of it but to let the guest say that whatever they are - they aren't from earth! Something HAS to be afoot

edit on 18-12-2017 by TruthJava because: typo

edit on 18-12-2017 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
False Flag, because they work. They don't even try to make a convincing attempt anymore. Las Vegas was a serious cluster ****!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

seems to me the reveal could be one of two things,

the deep state trying to create a distraction, after all they only released 1 short video of a blurry distant object, not really earth shattering.

or

the trump administration winding things up for a bigger disclosure.

time will tell.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i've been waiting for this time.
however i have empathy for the basic minds of children with 2 parents
i feel sorry for how they are gonna freak out
grow some balls

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
grow some balls

What are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I doubt their being open about anything, this is likely nothing more than a distraction.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: makalit
grow some balls

What are you talking about?

only struggling people dwelve into ufos.
most of the basic minded go on with their lives, with their heads underneath soil, not questioning the strange reality.
and when the truth is revealed, they are all gonna whine.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

"blah, blah Reptilions blah, blah"

I'm not sayin' your right or wrong, but you don't have citations for that, do ya?

Of all the weird a$s poop out there, I'll take older humanity than thought with higher past and present secret tech over reptoids ruling from the shadows... but heck, it isn't an "either /or" is it?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I imagine the "disclosure" at this point will be something along the lines of how there is something there, but it's unexplained.

I'm still 50/50 on whether that might be true or not. Part of me believes they may have some recovered craft and our own version of the aliens technology, the other part believes the government is just as in the dark as everyone else.

The only thing I'm sure of, is that there is something there.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm feeling like this is different and the beginning of a slow disclosure. It may be a 20 year process, but we've hit a milestone.

Good OP!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

gov being in the dark wouldn't be the case since they confinscate any evidence constantly.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Pretty much what I'm thinking mate.....but its still all a big "who knows" in terms of being drip fed stuff.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Double up,sorry
edit on 18-12-2017 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

with their heads underneath soil,

English idioms are kinda tricky. Where are you from; perhaps that will give us an idea as to your intentions and perspective.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
it's funny, i think the US was just parroting what chile's government did.
but the thing they forgot was, chile isn't the world's leader in tech.
US is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join