It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Leader Invites NATO Troops to Invade Chicago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
if they really need help why don`t they ask trump and the fed for help, or ask the governor for the Illinois national guard to help?
those were just rhetorical questions I know why they won`t because it will make them look bad and look like the failures that their policies are.
if you can`t trust your own country and state to help you then why are you even a politician representing your city or state?

if you feel the need to turn your back on your own country and state and ask other countries to send troops to protect your city then you have failed miserably as a politician and a representative of the people who elected you.
you are a complete failure not only as a representative of the people but as an American.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: skunkape23

If you had family in Chicago would you still think that is the solution!?
I have family in
Texas and it seems to work pretty well.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Quite honestly, I feel there is a lack of function on both sides of the aisle. My personal feeling is the violence in a community is a reflection of a lack of jobs. With no income people turn to crime that is in many ways facilitated by gun violence. Add jobs that pay a living wage and people will work instead of sell drugs. Very few seek a life of crime that are raising families and wany to keep them safe.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

Asking the Feds for help? That would mean asking the Evil One for help, and his minions.

To ask for the Nat'l. Guard would mean they're admitting failure. Though I'm not sure what UN "peacekeepers" in Chicago would be admitting...but I digress.

They're putting their egos ahead of everything else.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Gets chicago leo off da hook for retaliations.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Bombs are about to go off in European NATO countries for what is possible to see in recent days activities.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

UN=/=NATO. This is not a serious proposal, it is a political sop to appease the base.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Why would anyone be surprised over this?

It’s the Democrats, man.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
a reply to: DJW001

Yeah, imagine if Democrats had won the White House. We'd all be like Chicago and inviting NATO to rule us as overlords.
edit on 8-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join