It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Leader Invites NATO Troops to Invade Chicago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Democrats have lost their minds and are now inviting NATO international troops to be stationed in the city of Chicago. The Democrats want to turn Chicago in to a war zone just like Syria. Couple this with the leaks that the govt. is planning deployment of private contract troops domestically, this seems to be a real concern. It might start in Chicago but this solution might be rolled out to all major cities. Broadcasters Dave Hodges and Steve Quayle have been warning about this for the last year.

Apparently oblivious to the fact that Democrat policies have driven the city of Chicago into a state of near-collapse, Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin is now calling for United Nations “peacekeeping” troops to be stationed on the streets of America.

CHAOS ALERT: Dem leader calls for deploying UN troops on the streets of America

UN Imposed Martial Law In Chicago Is Imminent-St. Louis Is Next

I WANT TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR. WHEN THE UN ASSUMES CONTROL.., THIS WILL MARK THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE UNITED STATES. AND WHEN THE ECONOMY COLLAPSES, THIS WILL MARK THE END OF AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY. THE UN MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAVE A POLICING AUTHORITY ON OUR SOIL FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER!

edit on 18-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Democrats have lost their minds and are now inviting NATO international troops to be stationed in the city of Chicago. The Democrats want to turn Chicago in to a war zone just like Syria. Couple this with the leaks that the govt. is planning deployment of private contract troops domestically, this seems to be a real concern that this will happen. It might start in Chicago but this solution might be rolled out to all major cities. Broadcasters Dave Hodges and Steve Quayle have been warning about this for the last year.

Apparently oblivious to the fact that Democrat policies have driven the city of Chicago into a state of near-collapse, Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin is now calling for United Nations “peacekeeping” troops to be stationed on the streets of America.

CHAOS ALERT: Dem leader calls for deploying UN troops on the streets of America

I hope this is true. lol. It would eradicate the hold that Democrats have on Chicago. lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The guy is really serious too.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd bet the President has something to say about this before it happens. But, that might be where the private contractors come in. Anyway you look at it Chicago is a hot mess.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The guy is really serious too.

Right?!

Can you imagine how this is reflecting on the Democrat's leadership abilities? He is pretty much saying Chicago's mayor don't know what to do. I don't understand why he feels he has to meet with the UN. He should just ask the Governor for help using the National Guard.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

The Democrats want to boost Hillary's legacy..."We came, we saw, he died!" (add cackling sound effects here) That is the mentality of the Democrats.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So Democrats are inviting NATO to quell black violence on blacks? Should we applaud?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hardly, think of the bigger ramifications of giving up sovereignty of our country to outside forces. A very slippery slope. The video in the OP might be Donald Trumps campaign commercial for 2020, saying "the Democrats wanted to give our country away..."

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Democrat policies lol?!?!

Memphis, Huston, and every other big city has exactly the same problems and those are gop led states and always have been basically ..

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Democrat policies lol?!?!

Memphis, Huston, and every other big city has exactly the same problems and those are gop led states and always have been basically ..

Not nearly the same numbers or level of violence, but you did an excellent job of deflection using the 'but, the other side does it too' argument.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Loosen up the gun laws. The streets will clean up.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

If you had family in Chicago would you still think that is the solution!?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Is that a new hype?
Two articles a day about that issue, with the same videos everytime.
Since 5 days.

Ok, you are first with saying NATO instead of UN, that´s something new.

And don´t be too upset, the UN is working in many third world and/or civil war countries.

edit on 19 12 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is one stupid bas----. a reply to: thepixelpusher

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
My gut feeling says they wont be there to clean up the Chicago swamp, but to come and round up the trump supporters and gun owners. The mayor is enjoying the mass killings in his city, maybe if we are lucky a hard core trump supporter who is on his last breath go and shoot that bastard Chicago mayor. I know i am vil for thinking that, but heck whatelse could be done? aloow UN to come in,,, no way. after Chicago it be Miami,L.A. Houston,Boston and so on.. its a grave mistake allow them enter our nation, we just need to boost our police and troops to clean it up, we don't need to depend on terrorist organizations.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I'm an hour away from Chitcongo and haven't been there in years. Work used to send me at least once a week but they found another fool. I have a friend on the west-side and bodies in the streets are normal. He lives in a very secure building but I wouldn't even visit after dark.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'll just re-post what I wrote on the previous two threads;

+++
He would be disappointed.
In the first place, a United Nations force could not come in, or stay in, without the permission of the government. One of the warning signs of the Six-Day War of 1967 was the removal of the protective U.N. force from Gaza and Sinai, which took place because Nasser had withdrawn his consent.
In the second place, I don't believe a "peace-keeping" mission could be set up by U.N. officials on their own authority. It would need the agreement of the member countries, probably the Security Council.

For both those reasons,Trump would have a veto on the project.
This idea is fantasy land.

[If he had really said NATO instead of UN, the same arguments would apply, "mutatis mutandis".]

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
They can ask all they want. It ain't happening. Ever.

At some point, Chicago's citizens are going to finally have had enough...and one way, or another, they'll send that message out, loud and clear--there will be no mistaking the message for anything other than what it is.

Enough.

What the "way" will be? That only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The Chicago? Like the one in the United States?

Oh, hahaha. Like the UN could actually hold it's own in Chicago. Those losers couldn't fight their way out of a French paper bag and they're gonna clean up Murderville? I cannot stop laughing.

I think I made some wee.

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join